c&c mattress .com/ etc .fraud / neglect

I have had a stroke and had multiple surgeries. I have dislocated discs that add to the issues. My daughter ( on my behalf ) spoke multi times to a "sales person( I believe it was the owner). She was convinced this " special made" foam mattress would solve all problems. She paid in advance and spoke several times that "no worries" if can be returned .During an interval, I came home to and see this mattress. I told my daughter I am allergic to rubber / latex. and it bothers my back.The smell alone of the latex / rubber was irritated. I was sleeping downstairs in a chair and I could not sleep in my bed . I asked to have it returned and she called this "wonderful salesperson" that I needed to have the mattress flipped over and try again and air out the mattress.. This was "flipped " but at that time I was back to the hospital to a new surgery. I came back home and again asked the mattress to be returned. My daughter called again specifically to return the mattress. This time this "salesperson" told her that returns were" never an option, have a nice day" and hung up. This " company" has been called and ignored it now have been 3 months I am now stuck with this foam mattress. I have looked up this company and owners and now this that "appears" that it has changed or used a different name. It uses : c&c mattress .inc, , c&c mattress .com, and I believe it is now also under the "mattress expert". I strongly advise to RUN RUN RUN far away to anyone associated from this company or it's owners .

• Mk
    MkStItCh Jun 28, 2015

I have purchased MANY mattresses over the years and I have never heard of a money back guarantee...
    A lot of places will give you a 30 trial during which you can exchange the mattress for one of equal value AND you can always get a better one for additional money...
    In addition, you never talked to the salesperson so how do you know what was said to your daughter??? She might have taken the warranty as a guarantee and misunderstood that it was only to exchange the item...

Comment Guidelines