CBE Group, Inc. - www.cbegroup.comContinues reminder calls

R

The Company CBE Group INC, They have contacted me on 2 occasions where I have agreed to make payment arrangements however they continue to call me every hour starting at 8am EST to sometimes has late as 7pm EST yesterday was 8 phone calls. This was after I agreed to a payment arrangement on Saturday morning when they called. I think an average of 8 calls a Day is uncalled for, I have also been told this is considered a form of harassment and in violation of collection laws policies in my state. I don't mind paying what I owe however if they call my Cell Phone 8 times a day and leave messages over and over now they are costing me more money has like with all cell phone planes after a certain point my free minutes are gone and I have to pay. I tried to find an e-mail address to contact them online through e-mail. To ask that they stop calling every hour a once a week reminder that I need to make a payment would be ok. When speaking to a rep online they stated they have an auto dialer. While on the Phone Saturday making payment arrangements with them another rep called my cell.

Rick 'Thunder Bear' Schramm

Just going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.

As I walk the trail of life
in the fear of the wind and rain.
Grant O Great Spirit
That I may always walk like a man.