Careercreature.comComplete bogus, only to get and sell your personal information

E

This "company" is the same as known scam Jobnab aka Career Network aka Three Stars Media aka The Internet Company aka Softrock.org. Complete bogus, only to get and sell your personal information. Beware!

• Pr
    probill1120 Jun 01, 2012

I was recently contacted by this company, they wanted all my contact information and personal information but refused to give me any information about there company. When I decided to ask some questions about there company the man I spoke with told me he did not have any information on his company and could not answer any of my questions. My question was simple, I asked if they charged employers to put these ads on there site. He stated he did not have access to that information. REALLY!!!