Sort by: Date | Popularity

Tsf Enterprises Complaints & Reviews

Tsf Enterprises - Nevada, Las Vegas / Scam

Jl

Tsf Enterprises Inc in Las Vegas is a total SCAM. We contracted with them on April 23rd 09. They were suppose to set 3 appointments for us per week. to date (August 6, 2009), they have set 3 appointments total. The trouble started immediately. They assured me that they would fix the problem. Nothing changed. I have tried to get a refund and have received the run around. Now, they do not return phone calls or e-mails. We are working with our attorney, Cloud and Tidwell, to get our money back. They list that they are BBB members. They are not. We have filed a complaint with them also. Do not use these people.

Tsf Enterprises - Nevada, Las Vegas / Unethical Business Practices

As

Working with TSF Enterprises Inc in Las Vegas was a colossal waste of time and money. They purport themselves to be a telemarketing and appointment setting company. They failed at every turn and I am currently in the (months-long) process of trying to get a refund. My business is based in a well-populated, sophisticated part of Southern California and my target market is companies doing $5M in sales or more annually. After months of working with TSF, I had gone on 4 sales calls and talked to two companies on the phone. All of the companies I talked to made less than $500K per year and one even...