Sort by: Date | Popularity

Timeshare Exchange Complaints & Reviews

Timeshare Exchange / interval stole my one week of my timeshare I deposited with them

Gi
Jul 17, 2014

We are member of star wood vacation and the owner of Westinn timeshare in Hawaii. On 2010 we deposited our one week of timeshare ownership with interval international and they told us we can use it any time any year, but 2 years later they told us there is not point or any deposit week, then I called Starwood. They told us interval international charged them one week of the timeshare that we never used. Basically interval sold our one week to some else and lied to Starwood and us. if there is any class action against interval international we would like to join it.

Timeshare Exchange / booking problems

St
Dec 16, 2012

I finally figured out why nothing I want is ever available for exchange. While in Nuevo Vallarta at the Paradise Village Resort last week, I ran into other Interval customers with the same problems. All of our rooms were bottom of the bucket facing the parking lot. I noticed they had a low occupancy and asked if I could get an ocean front room. I was not asking for my penthouse level that I traded!!!, just for a better view. Sure!!! They would would give me ocean front for 59.95 extra a day. What I did notice is that all the good rooms went to people who did not already have a timeshare. You...