Sort by: Date | Popularity

Southern Bridal Registry Complaints & Reviews

Southern Bridal Registry - Tennessee, Nashville / Stealing Information – Scam

Br
May 21, 2012

SCAM!! I have NO Idea how they got my number as I have not been to ANY bridal shows. I received a call from "Renee" (615-832-2387 ext. 230) saying I had won somethign "blah blah blah." I promptly called back to request to be removed from their list, asked to be transfered to Renee and the woman answering calls was THE RUDEST person I have ever spoken to in any sort of customer service field. I was very polite and asked where they got my number and asked to be taken off their list. She scoffed at me and hung up. She refused to transfer me to "Renee." Do NOT call these people. They need to be taken out of business as soon as possible. SCAM.

Southern Bridal Registry / Don't get screwed!

Va

Southern Bridal Registry Wednesday afternoon I got a phone call from a rep from Southern Bridal Registry telling me that I won a free Honeymoon package and my fiance and I have to attend the Bridal Show they are hosting this weekend in Lafayette Louisiana. She gave me a confirmation number and told me this was my 'key' to get in. She also told me that 'Mike' would call to confirm my reservation for the show at the Holidome in Lafayette. I did a little research on them and couldn't find a website for them, but found this website instead and I am sooo glad I did. I have...