Sort by: Date | Popularity

sinowatches.com Complaints & Reviews

sinowatches.com / FAKE COUNTERFEIT WATCHES

Co
Dec 28, 2011

Mickey sells FAKE counterfeit watches! I received the watches and immediately contacted him to return them. He refused to pay return shipping charges and was very rude. I returned the watches and waited about a month or two. I never received a refund and Mickey REFUSED to give my money back so I contacted VISA and they gladly charged back my account. That's called BUYER PROTECTION! Against ### selling fake goods out of CHINA! BUYER BEWARE!!!Stay away from ANY SINOWATCH websites...net org or com. They are all scams and will send you CHINESE JUNK!!!Thank GOD for credit card protection or...

sinowatches.com / SCAM ARTIST FRAUD

Ho
Sep 15, 2011

Mickey is the guy who run's sinowatches's allis. His real name is YongHua Cai, residing at 74, Building 10, Anfujiayuan Market, Longqiao Jiedao, Chengxiang District, Putian City, Fujian Province, China 351100 YongHua Cai IS A SCAM ARTIST!!! EVERYONE WHO HE HAS SCAMMED IS PRAYING HE WILL BE ARRESTED SOONER OR LATER, AND HIS WEBSITE sinowatches.com WILL BE SHUT DOWN!!! I purchased an Omega from his site a while back, and received a watch that looked like it was purchased at walmart super center. As soon as I asked to return it, I got nothing but profanity (F&C* YOU SOB...) from him and...

sinowatches.com / Big scam

Hu

www.sinowatches.com is a big scam seller and cheater, I ordered one watch of IWC with $375, but he sent me a rubbish watch with only valuable about $35.The crown of the watch was very rough and the belt buckle took off and could not work and closed.What is more, the watch stopped and could not work after 2 days.I was very indignant for such a watches website, it was so execrable. Be aware of the website: www.sinowatches.com. It is a big scam seller. and he always said very well to ask you to order, but finally, what you will get is a absolutly a junk and worst watch.Son of ###!

sinowatches.com / Beware

Ar

The following guys were our resellers. We let them owe us some money but they ran away with our money and total betrayed our kindness and trust.

sinowatches.com / Scam sellers

Ju

Sinowatches.com kindly advise you to pay by paypal because there are so many scam site and scam sellers out there on the internet.

sinowatches.com / sinowatches.com

Ro

sinowatches.com kindly advise you to pay by paypal because there are so many scam site and scam sellers out there on the internet. Watch sinowatches.com review of watches on youtube.

sinowatches.com / Big scam seller

Ge

www.sinowatches.com is a big scam seller, I ordered one watch of IWC with $375, but he sent me a rubbish watch with only valuable about $35.The crown of the watch was very rough and the belt buckle took off and could not work and closed.What is more, the watch stopped and could not work after 2 days.I was very indignant for such a watches website, it was so execrable. Be aware of the website:www.sinowatches.com. His website now is sinowatches.com, but his previous website was www.sinowatches88.com, but I can not open it now, maybe he got too much bad effect from us and the market, so the...