Sort by: Date | Popularity

ScreenAid Complaints & Reviews

ScreenAid / Broken Product, no service

Ta
Apr 28, 2011

The worst customer service ever. There support team responses are in very rudimentary English, and on the one time I was able to speak to someone, dealt with someone who was very rude - it seems to be a mom and pop operation. I have a significant amount of email correspondence to demonstrate they are a bad company. The company goes by a lot of names: ScreenAid, Gadget Town, Yall Inc. I'm not in the process of reporting to Better Business Bureau and plan criminal and civil proceedings against this company. Join me and continue to post complaints and bad write ups on their Facebook and Twitter pages.

ScreenAid - Florida, Orlando / bad products & customer service

I bought a replacement screen for my laptop and it came defective. It did not work. Before being able to return it, I had to borrow a second monitor to connect it to my laptop and take pictures of the defective screen and the working monitor to prove it was defective. I finally got the authorization to return it. I bought the second replacement screen and when it arrived, it was the wrong one, was not new, had a bubble-like defect and had to once again take pictures to send them for authorization for a refund. Only after spending over 1 1/2 hours on a online chat, waiting for no reply and...

ScreenAid - New York / fraud

Ko

I bought 4 psp batteries for a trip that is was taking to Europe. After receiving them I charged them and they all showed only half of the runtime that they should have had. I bought 3600 mAH batteries and they had the same life that my 1200 mAH batteries had.