Sort by: Date | Popularity

Samplicious.us.com Complaints & Reviews

Samplicious.us.com / They don't pay and only promised to transfer money

2l
Oct 27, 2014

Avoid the website www.samplicious.us.com. I filled many surveys for them, but they only took my info and promised to transfer money, but it was only blah-blah. They haven’t paid me and only tipped toed around it. It was total scam, so be careful and better don’t deal with them. The website isn’t recommended, ‘coz you will waste time and get nothing in return. Share this info.

Samplicious.us.com / They started to charge me and no one paid me for the surveys

Ch
Oct 19, 2014

I joined the website www.samplicious.us.com, ‘coz I thought that they would pay me for the surveys. I provided them my personal info, but they haven’t paid and started to charge me for nothing. They haven’t replied to my emails and messages, so I can’t stop this scam. Don’t waste your time and money. I wonder if there are people, who had the same thing. Maybe you can advise me how to stop these withdrawals. Please post your ideas and comments. Thanks.

Samplicious.us.com / Don't fill their surveys

Bu
Jul 06, 2014

Customers, be aware and don’t use and fill their surveys. I started to fill surveys on the website www.samplicious.us.com couple of weeks ago, but these jerks only promised to provide gifts or money. They told me to fill one more and etc. I heard many promises, but in result I told them to stop and provide my money, but they stopped to reply and I have no idea how to reach them. Maybe someone has any idea how to track these ### and return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

Samplicious.us.com / Stay away from these guys

An
Jun 20, 2011

I am not in the US, but I take part in Samplicious surveys. Well, I say 'take part' but as the first person rightly pointed out, I have lost count of how many times I have answered loads and loads of questions only to be screened out at the last minute, with them saying either: This survey is now closed or You have not qualified for this survey! So it took them nearly to the end of the survey to find this out? It's a disgrace and I feel that Samplicious should be investigated. They show up decent survey sites, ones you can rely on to do the right thing. Grrr...