Sort by: Date | Popularity

Roy Rogers Complaints & Reviews

Roy Rogers - Pennsylvania, Allentown / cheeseburgers dry, overcooked, been sitting too long.

An
Oct 31, 2017

On October 27th, we were on a trip from New York to Maryland and decided to stop at the Allentown Travel Plaza (4PARRS26) on rte 476 for a bite to eat. I ordered a 1/4 lb cheeseburger, a double 1/4 lb cheeseburger, and a regular cheeseburger for our dog. I ordered the food to go and took them to our car to eat. To our surprise, the burgers were not at all warm, were overcooked and were driest burgers I have ever tried to eat. I all honesty, the dog wouldn't even eat the burger I got for him. I usually, don't complain about food, but we have decided that we will not stop at another Roy Rogers.

Roy Rogers - Pennsylvania, Elverson / entire experience

Sk
Jun 04, 2017

First a rude cashier took my order throwing my money back at me rushing the younger kids in my group to move on after putting away money. Then the packer calling numbers was very quiet and my food was cold when I got it. After tripping over trash left on the floor all but one chicken tender fell on the floor. The front counter and packer got very rude and upset when I asked for replacement food. After eating my one cold tender I left my table to the next to check on my other group members when a cleaning lady swore at a child in my group who was walking back to my table with her second order...