Sort by: Date | Popularity

Pliatrol Complaints & Reviews

Pliatrol - Arizona, Scottsdale / Pliatrol anti wrinkle cream

Jw

They offer a free trial of their cream for the cost of shipping. They combine their ad and product shipment along with an anti aging pill. Before I received the sample, I received a call that another shipment was being sent. I imediately called and canceled the entire thing. Three months later, I had a charge for $83.95. When I called they told me that my cancelation only applied to the aging pill and not to the cream. This is a total scam intended to hit the elderly.

Pliatrol - Arizona / Pliatrol Anti-wrinkle cream

Je

Buyer Beware- I recently fell victim to a very clever advertisement scam. A free sample of Pliatrol anti-wrinkle was offered online, I paid $5.00 for shipping charges. I received the free sample and I thought transaction complete. Not so, for in a month I received another bottle of Pliatrol which I did not order. I called Pliatrol customer service and was told that according to the free order if you did not cancel within 14 days your order went on automatic and you would be shipped Pliatrol monthly at a cost of $85.00. I was told that this was spelled out when I ordered the free sample. I did...