Sort by: Date | Popularity

Perfect Match Complaints & Reviews

Perfect Match / Overcharged!

I signed up, was billed for 2 months - with supposedly 2 months free, total of $99.99. I had my doubts from the very beginning and asked for a refund. I was denied the refund and told that all the profiles I see are actual and active members. The total of 4 matches they sent me contained a total of 0 pictures, none of the so called matches answered a request to publish pictures. Then you have the search feature. Even if you select to see profiles within 100 miles, you get 200 miles and more away returned. You can write them, good luck, nobody ever answers. And nobody ever writes you. David...

Perfect Match / Beware of this scam!

Perfect Match - www.perfectmatch.com Beware!!! If you sign up with perfect match for only one month you will be automatically charged for the next month unless you go into your account and cancel your membership... There is no "one month" participation program... I got tagged for three additional months because i did not pay attention and even though the agreed i signed up for only one month... They were not willing to give a refund. This is a scam... The program does not work... Only those not datable are available... Beware!!!