Sort by: Date | Popularity

Optus Immigration Consultancy Complaints & Reviews

Optus Immigration Consultancy - Ontario, Brampton / PR immigration process

Ra
Aug 07, 2013

I Rajesh Prajapati from India-(Gujarat state, Gandhinagar city), Have a complain against the Optus immigration consultancy of Canada as below is the address. i become a victim of it and not only me many like me faced this. i submitted my file for PR in Canada through this consultancy. continuously i resubmitted it for three years but as now i am not willing to resubmit, i asked them to return the fund but every time they delay in refunding by one or another kind of excuse. this is happening for last 2 years. i want you consider this matter and make a news so that next time he dare not to be...

Optus Immigration Consultancy / visa process refund money not received

Ch
Apr 17, 2013

My name is chetan thakur. I applied for immigration to Canada through optus immigration consultancy services, Bhrampton. It was more than 3 and half years that they couldn't manage to get my immigration done. I told them to stop the process and refund my money. But I am unable to get my refund amount. I have series of emails which I have send to james and sanjay for refund amount. Still waiting for my refund amount from past one year. It will be a great help if you people can guide me for the same. As this is my hard earned money, which I won't let it go at any circumstances.