Sort by: Date | Popularity

National Congress of Employers - Health Insurance Complaints & Reviews

National Congress of Employers - Health Insurance - Florida, Fort Lauderdale / Health insurance and harassment

Ch
Sep 29, 2016

This company is a scam. I did not fall for the scam. I know that there is no such thing as health insurance for $100.00 per month. I started asking questions because they representative told me there were no pamphlets or websites to research. The representative put the "General Manager" on the phone. He proceeded to tell me what was covered and "if I found out through blood work that I had cancer, the company would cut me a check for $15, 000.00 for living expenses". When I asked him who his doctor was because I needed a new doctor and knew that his doctor would be covered on the plan, he...

National Congress of Employers - Health Insurance / Denial of claim / no proof of coverage

Pa
Jul 21, 2016

Member ID 801019582 claim # 04-32-860-0280-0 Plan # 0350544-2 I signed up for health insurance to be effective 12-1-15. In my package, I also received Dental coverage from NCE through Ameritas Life Ins. Corp. I submitted a claim (#04-32-731-2066-0) for service on 12-3-15 and it was paid on 12-29-15; no problem! I went back to my dentist on 6-8-16 and the claim was denied on 6-14-16 due to "service is after plan member terminated". When checking with Ameritas and NCE they are showing my plan effective and termination date to be the same!!! Obviously a mistake. I have spoken with no less than 8...