Sort by: Date | Popularity

MyHosting.com Complaints & Reviews

MyHosting.com / Terrible service

Re
Oct 16, 2015

Access to my email account was withdrawn without any notice. When I checked with my hosting I was informed it because of none payment (credit card renewal) I immediately input my new credit card details, payment was accepted and I was informed that access to my email account would be granted within 12 to 24 hours. It has now been 8 days and is still not resolved despite daily calls, emails and live chats to customer support agents who claim they gave upgraded my complaint from regular to top priority. I have been with this company for 13 years now and have never experienced such terrible service, obviously their customer technical support has gone rapidly downhill.

MyHosting.com / bad customer service and bad company to do business with

Na
May 09, 2011

Bad customer service and I notified them that I couldnt use their services and after emails of apology from them, they tell me they don't give refunds after a certain time limit. They need to check their records. I have the emails I received from them that show they are wrong. I did business with them years ago, when I had 4 websites with them and I didn't have any problem with them then. The company sure has gone downhill.