Sort by: Date | Popularity

Loangogo Complaints & Reviews

Loangogo - England, Worcestershire, Redditch / scam loan

Ra
Aug 21, 2013

i aplied for loan on 15th july on line now today i had 26.45 from them tried to be taken out my bank account on 19th august 2013 .i have looked up on internet says its a scam loan company im glad i had no mney in my account!but now im left with a bank charge.please adres this matter they need to be stoped imediately please reply to me i have also informed trading standards.

Loangogo / Scam website

Ta
Dec 17, 2011

I applied for a loan from loanagogo last week, £69.95 was taken from my bank account this week as I had to raise this money I couldn't pay straight away. I've since had numerous calls, texts, e mails regarding loans of one kind or another but have heard nothing from loanagogo and after reading other claims/complaints I fear I may have been scammed and have now lost £69.95 which I cannot afford to do. There should be a law or similar to stop these companies exploiting people like me who struggle financially at times and need help!!!

Loangogo / Scam

Sa
Aug 15, 2011

Applied on-line for a loan. Accepted, received a phone call an hour later. They said they needed my bank details to verify I held a bank account. They promised they wouldn't take out the admin fee of 69.99 until id signed the electronic agreement via email. Guess what? 10 mins later they had already gone for the money. Wouldn't have minded if I had a loan in place !! I found the lady on the phone very rude and pushy, she didn't want to answer my questions. How do i go about getting my money back?