Sort by: Date | Popularity

Live Well Complaints & Reviews

Live Well - Connecticut / unauthorized charge no service provided

Jn

Noticed a $38.99 charge to my cc this month; then researched 2 other charges from this company. This was an unrecognized and unauthorized charge with no receipt of services or goods. OMG, it's tough enough these days with the economic climate and those of us who are busy looking for jobs that a sneaky company decides to scam and leach off of consumers who are trying their best to keep their heads above water. The Attorney Generals office should look into penalizing companies who commit to defrauding consumers through unethical schemes. I called Discover and filed a dispute complaint since I didn't know what else to do and I didn't want to waste time. Pending investigation results.

Live Well / fraudulent charge

Pa

I ordered from the Popcorn Factory before Christmas and now I have a charge on my credit card for 38.99 from Live Well. I neve authorized them to carge anything to my credit card.They said it was to get a 15% discount on my order.Why would I spend 38.99 to save 25.50 on my order. This makes me not want to order from the Popcorn Factory again. I did not give my credit card information to this company so that means the popcorn Factory did. The Popcorn Factory say`s they transfer their customers to a person at Live Well and they have nothing to do with what transpires after that. Live Well said...