Sort by: Date | Popularity

IP-MyDownloadSite.com Complaints & Reviews

IP-MyDownloadSite.com / Charged me more than they said they would and software had a fatal error!

I purchased what i thought was a music download membership for a certain amount of money, then the conformation come up and the amount was more. I did try to cancel this but these people still persist to take my money for something i haven't received or want now due to the way they try to take more money from you than agreed. The software i received had a fatal error and was useless.

IP-MyDownloadSite.com / Money taken out of my account!

24,89 has been taken from my account on 11/11/06. I am unable to find what it is for. As I have not agreed to the money to be taken out I would like this money refunded to my account.

IP-MyDownloadSite.com / Caught in the trap

On November 25th at 2:20 PM I ordered a download music service from what I thought was I tunes. It turned out to be another site completely. I paid through my visa credit card. The fee said it would be Approx 40.00 for continued use. When I saw the invoice it said 53.71. I immediately called them and the representative said that they would refund the 14.95 for additional service I did not order. The following morning Nov 26th at 9AM I realized that I could no use the service at all. I called and canceled after some difficulty the representative said that he would refund the money except for...