Sort by: Date | Popularity

grantfundingsource.net Complaints & Reviews

grantfundingsource.net / Scam

So
Sonsaku8Hakufu on Sep 17, 2011

This is a total rip-off targeting college students. They won't give you a phone number, and they call your phone from an UNKNOWN number that you can't call back. After the guy over the phone insisted that i let him call me back I knew it was a scam. I told them any legitimate company would have documents for customers to read over before diving into anything like this, and asked them to send me info in the mail; he ignored my comment and was persistent that I give him my CC# over the phone. When I lied and told him I was at work and couldn't get to my card, he asked me 3 time...

grantfundingsource.net / cancellation

Hello, My Name is Lawanna Skidmore, I was sent to this web site when I tried to cancel my account with GRANT FUNDING SOURCE. So I'm asking if you can Please cancel my account with them. I haven't used their service at all, because I have not gotten the paperwork that I was suppose to recieve. Along with I'm still with in the 14 day free trail time. The phone number given to me does not belong to this company. The name of the person who called me is KEVIN GARCIA and gave me his Employ # of 3002.

grantfundingsource.net - Alabama, Birmingham / I didnt recieve my info or money and they have taken money off of my card and I didnt recieve anything

They call me and ask was I trying to take out a Grant I replied yes for school business and my career then she later ask me for my credit card info I gave her all the details so she kept me on the line until my credit card info was suceeded an it did she later told me it will take up to 2 weeks but they called back after 3 to 4 weeks later her and I was talking than all of a sudden her phone hung up and she never called back she was telling me that it suppose to be on the way but Im still steadily waiting or could they just put my money back on my card please!!!, or contact Laytoya Thomas @205 352-4686, or 205 640-3340, or 205 259-9344, or 205 354-2463, or 640-3839, or 5860399 THANKS I surely appreciate that

grantfundingsource.net - California / $1.87 cd ordered never got it

I know I put my correct email and when I went tolog on thy said not in datd base. Although the card I used was my sisters I had permission and her email address was not used so it could not have been a mix up and we live together so it's the same mailing address. What do I do I don't want anything being ordered like it has happened to other people I've reda complaint on grantfunding source. net That is so wrong.Thhe order was on the 6/25/09 and posted on her account as a $1.87 check. How do I resolve this? I will be calling the granthelp.com 800# in the morning.