Sort by: Date | Popularity

Celebrity Smiles Complaints & Reviews

Celebrity Smiles - Florida, North Port / Fraud

Ma
Feb 2, 2015

My wife had 4 dental implants, implanted. The original dentist had charged $9000 for this procedure. After healing she returned to fnd a new dentist working at the office, and now was told that instead of another $5000 to provide the teeth for the implants, it would now be $7900. The office only employs the dentist he does not own it. They now want to upswell us and would not agree to finish her work. They know that now she is in an aukward situation and are trying to take advantage. When we contacted the original dentist from the office, he said they were simply trying to upsell us, since we are now in a vulnerable situation !

Celebrity Smiles / I wish to cancel

Do

I have sent 2 e-mails trying to cancel my order #'s 1280516 & 1328986 and can't get through on the phone. I was happy at first with it but I have developed brown streaks in my teeth. Please cancel any future shipments. Please verify that you received this email and I have had no response to the others. My email address is: [email protected] Also if you have any suggestions as to how to get rid of the brown streaks, I would appreciate it. Thank you Doris Tubbs 10411 S. DuPont Hwy Felton, DE 19943 Dec 1, 2008