Sort by: Date | Popularity

alan toaca Complaints & Reviews

alan toaca - Arizona, Phoenix / Scammed again

Sc
Jun 9, 2012

Alan Toaca (Randy Nihad is not the real name), no need to email me about any beats, you never purchased anything from me, i purchased from YOU and after you delivered the fake traffic i asked you for refund...that`s the part where you start acting like a 13 year old kid... do you have any proof for this scam? I can the whole Skype conversation between you ( $The Backlink Prodigy$ ) and me. I can post up the forum thread links where people complain about you and that you have scammed them many times. a few for...

alan toaca - Arizona, Scottsdale / scam artist

Wi

Alan Toaca sold me a BS ebook that he advertised on his fake www.TheYouTubeSecretExposed.com web site where he posted fake screen shots of untrue rankings, then showed in his ebook that you should scam youtube by faking the amount of views. Please nobody else get taken by this scam artist, save your money. He is now doing cash gifting too so please nobody fall for the alan toaca scam. I asked for a refund which his site says I am entitled to but this alan toaca scam artist kid did nothing but take my money and run!!!