Sort by: Date | Popularity

555 Diet Challenge Complaints & Reviews

555 Diet Challenge - West Virginia, Belle / False charge!

Am

On January 25, I noticed an unauthorized charge from 555 Diet Challenge on my credit card. I called the number on my online statement. I actually got a person. This gentleman was very nice. I told him about the charge. He stated he KNEW that the charge was posted and said that it was because the company was supplied with bad information. He apologized for the charge and said that I should see a credit in 7 to 10 business days. Well, of course, 7 to 10 business days had gone by and no credit. So I called my credit card company and waited for the dispute claim from to come in. I tried...

555 Diet Challenge - Florida, Sugarloaf / Scam and fraud!

Br

I never ordered anything from this company. I have tried calling the number on my bank statement and always get an answering machine and no one ever calls me back. Now I am going to have to go through the hassle of changing my bank account and being without a card until the new one can be processed. I am very upset that companies can do this to unsuspecting people. It is an outrage!

555 Diet Challenge / Online scam!

Va

I found this charge on my credit card and am disputing it. I too called the number and received the answering service. It was not until after I left a message that I found all these fraud reports. I doubt the company will be contacting me. I am taking the steps needed to recover my money. I also checked my other accounts--thankfully they have not gotten me there yet. If this company has stolen from you, REPORT IT AND DISPUTE IT!!! This is the only way to destroy Scams like this.