Menu
Home Internet & Software Review of buypurestevia.net

buypurestevia.net review: No confirmation info and delivery

G
Author of the complaint
7:01 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I found the website www.buypurestevia.net and ordered stevia from them. I waited for the confirmation email or the tracking number, but this scammer didn’t provide any info about my order. I sent multiple emails and asked about the status of my order, but no response. I told them to return money, but again they ignored me. Total scam, so don’t buy from them and post comments about your experience with this company.

2 comments
B
Jul 19, 2014 8:05 pm EDT

I checked up on this person's claim that they have purchased products on buypurestevia.net and found that the accusations they are making are completely false. There have been no complaints received by amazon.com or myself regarding this supposed purchase. However, if a user had problems with their purchase there is a very user friendly interface for them to utilize on amazon.com that would allow them to file a complaint and either get a refund or return goods. No such issues have been reported. The claim against this website is false.

B
Jul 19, 2014 7:57 pm EDT

There is no way that this person ordered anything off of my site. The store that is on my site is powered by amazon.com as a way for me to share the products that I routinely purchase off of amazon.com. Amazon.com handles all customer complaints. Every dealing I have ever had with amazon.com, when I have had trouble with any purchases was positive and satisfactory.