British Telecommunications Plc (Bt - Plc) 81 Newgate Street 104 London Ec1a7ajWon prize $750. 000. 00 u. S. Dollar

M

Dear Sir, Recently I have been informed by British Telecommunications PLC (BT-PLC) 81, New Gate Street 104 London EC1A7AJ sending me e-mail by Mr. Joseph ADAMS Diplomat and Divisional Director Foreign Remittance Department of British and Mr. Johanthan Wood, Tele +[protected], +[protected] sending me his ID Number [protected]-KH British that I have won $750.000.00 U.S Dollar and consignment is presently with Dr. Steve Alex Secretary to Office of INT'L Diplomatic Courier Service at UK High Commission New Delhi. I have also advised to collect the consignment on depositing Rs. 24999/ (Indian Rupees). Kindly tell me is this company is true or fake.

Won prize $750. 000. 00 u. S. Dollar

• Su
    suryabhagavan Apr 27, 2015

I got mail from SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS COMPANY, held in London cash Grant of Amount Won Five Hundred Thousand Britain Pounds, Samsung Laptop and 52 Inch Samsung Plasma TV with built home Theater and You will be require to pay Eleven thousand four hundred and ninety nine Indian rupees (11, 499 INR) for the government custom clearance duty and registration charges of your parcel on arrival at the airport, because your parcel is an International parcel coming from United Kingdom
    THIS IS THE ADDRESS:
    Samsung Electronics (UK) Ltd
    Samsung House
    1000, Hillswood Drive
    Chertsey, Surrey KT16 0PS
    INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT,
    Tel: +[protected]

Kindly tell me is this company is true or fake

• Mi
    Mittalanil Nov 11, 2018

Dear Sir,

Recently I have been informed by British Telecommunications PLC (BT-PLC) 81, New Gate Street 104 London EC1A7AJ sending me whatsapp msg by Mr. Joseph ADAMS U K official Diplomat sending me his ID Number [protected]-KH [protected]-KH British that one of my consignment is presently at UK High Commission Chennai Airport. I have also been advised to collect the consignment on depositing Rs. 30000/ (Indian Rupees).

Kindly tell me is this company is true or fake.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices