Blair Clothing Company — bad business when shipping & giving refunds to long standing customers
I am informing you that blair is overcharging people on orders for shipping, backorders, and returns.
I placed an order where 2 reg. Priced t-shirts that were $12.99 each. They sent me one & said the other was on back order. I also had a full order & they were to send the *original* w/free shipping. A week later the second t-shirt arrived at the reg. Price, plus eeightly one cents shipping charge.
So I stopped buying for awhile—about a year and a half.
Foolishly, in june of this year, I ordered a dress on sale for $14.99 & it was just a reg. Order of two items... I was going back slowly on purchasing from blair.
The dress sent looked like potato sack on me... Down to the floor on a mid-calf item & I am five foot-6".
So I spent shipping coming & going on said $14.99 dress & what do I get? An $8.00 check & the "missing (to me of a refund) $6.99" was for what they call a smart label deduction. Never wore it other than to try it on. This is absolutely absurd & I wish someone would stop them from doing this.
More Blair Clothing Company Complaints & Reviews
- Blair.com - scam
- Blair.com - contacting and service
- Blair.com - fraud
- Blair - blair rewards scam
- Blair.com - customer service matches quality
- Blair - unauthorized charges
- Blair - refund never received
- Blair - not getting order and getting things I didn't order
- Blair.com - return shipping charges
- Blair.com - scandia woods suede loafer black & sw suade moccasin slippers buckskin