Black Widow Bike WorksNo refund

Black Window Bike Works in Shrewsbury, NJ Lied about knowing how to install a part on my motorcycle as a result of this the bike was not running properly and had to go to the dealer and cost me more to get it fixed. I notified Black Window and they said they released it to me when it wasn't ready... and thats my fault? They told me it was done when I got there. Isn't that dangerous? They refused to refund my money and the owner Joy Montefusco hung up on me. Great bike shop. I hightly recommend you bring your investment to these all stars.

• Ga
    Gambler Nov 25, 2011

Black Window Bike Works in Shrewsbury, NJ Lied about knowing how to install a part on my motorcycle as a result of this the bike was not run!

• Ha
    Harley253 Jun 16, 2011

Don't feed the Internet Trolls.

Jake2434 Jun 14, 2011

Same thing happened to me! Dont go here

Anthony1298 May 19, 2011

I heard they had similar problems at their old location

• Ha
    HARLEYMAMA May 18, 2011

They have been in business for many many years and have many satisfied customers. As a former employee I can tell you they use top of the line products and know there "###" if there is something that is beyond them they wont do the job or bring in someone who can. Joy is a fully certified and went to school in AZ. And if you pick up your bike before they call and say its ready and demand they give it to you they have to. Its your property!!!

• Si
    Simon Strake May 17, 2011

Yes i agree There's plenty of honest places out there, this isn't one on them.