Black - Magic - Spells. Co. UkMoney scam

M

I purchased a 750 plus a 30 spell rush in pounds from this guy and right a week before the spell was 3 month and nothing happed, i e - mail fd from my personal computer asking him to please tell me about my spell. He normally answer in two days, this time he never answer back to me. I went to the rr to ask if anyone knew if e was ok and to my surprise e mr fd responded to the rr saying that he was ok and that i (Maggi) was someone else trying to hurt his business, he even said that i was a men and so on. I went back and got so angry that i posted some of the e - mails i sent to him while i was his customer and some of his e - mails he sent to me in reply. This guy is very clever, i do believe that he postes under other peoples name saying that he is great, but it is all him and when he is sick of his costumers he stops replying back to them. I asked him to deposit my 780 pounds back into my account from where i made my deposit to him back on jun 2008, not because my spell did not work, but because he never did any spells on my behalf and the proof is that he never got back with me and in stead went to the rr saying he did not know me. Please make sure this guy gets what he deserves. Attn. M. L germany

• Si
    siily girl Dec 09, 2009

PLEASE DO NOT GO TO TARAS WEBSITE SHE IS A HUGE SCAM!! READ THE POSTS ON THIS SITE JUST TO CLARIFY FOR YOURSELVES THAT THIS IS A MASSIVE SCAM ON THE WEB!

THE CHEEK OF THIS WOMAN ADVERTISING ON A COMPLAINTS WEBSITE! OMG SOMEONE NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS.

HOPE YOU ALL DOUBLE CHECK TO SEE HOW BAD THIS REALLY IS. GOOD LUCK AND KINDEST REGARDS

SILLYGIRL x

charlie brown Dec 16, 2009

You people that believe in this hocus pocus bull ### almost deserve to be scammed!
    ALL SO-CALLED PSYCHICS AND READERS ARE NOTHING BUT SCAMMERS...EVERY DAMN ONE OF THEM!!!

The fact that they want your credit card up front is the number one indication of a huge SCAM heading YOUR WAY.
    You good people should already know that by now, in a world where scammers are the rule and not the exception.

I kind of feel sorry for you for being so damn STUPID.

You are the type people that can not or will not think for yourselves, trusting anything anybody tells you about your future finances, love life, or some other bull ### facet of every day living.

The fact that you are willing to part with so much of your money, on the say- so of some one you don't even know, speaks volumes about your ability to think for yourselves.

Don't give me that crap about how you have cancer, a death in the family, a love that is lost, or some other tragic incident and you needed a friend to talk to for some advice. I am NOT belittling your pain or grief because I know it is very real.

These damn so-called psychics are NOT the friend you ever want to confide in because they catch you when you are most vulnerable and tell you things they think you want to hear, then they hit you up for a bunch of money. Any guarantees they may give you are absolutely WORTHLESS!

If you fall for their SCAMS, you will find this out, sooner or later!

Use common damn sense in matters of the heart and your finances!!!

I am NOT a PSYCHIC and have never claimed to be one. Love to all, Charlie Brown.

charlie brown Dec 27, 2009

Tara medium told me that she and ALL the other psychics are all fakes...NOW YOU ALL KNOW THE TRUTH!

She told me this through her world famous Buirger Man spell. It is the MOST POWERFUL SPELL KNOWN TO MANKIND. Use it cautiously.

It is good for ANYTHING that troubles you.

Stay tuned for More of my newest predictions in the near future.

• Si
    siily girl Dec 31, 2009

Oh dear Tara, you really do need help love, I spread no gossip just facts so obviously I will be walking for some time!!

Enjoy Tara, and to all that read these posts they can see what you are from reading what you put you crazy lady xx

chris3242 Jun 20, 2011

they are someone who buy something to mahiyaab.com, somobody can tell me if its real or fake???

chris3242 Jun 25, 2011

Please don't buy anything to mahiyaab.com is a fake, believe me if want to know more information contact me

annoymous96 Apr 11, 2012

Please contact me and let me know your complaint and what happen to you. I really need to know. I am listed under annoymous96.

• Mk
    MKO20 Jul 14, 2015

pls I will like to know if mahiyaab.com is real or fake am about to place order from him.

Thanking you in anticipation for your favourable response.

Anessa Aug 01, 2015

David Charles scammed me £85 plus £45
    Kevin the white witch £90
    Meena thiredeye £450
    Spellbinding sisters £45
    Indian back magic astrology ipsita chowhury £450
    Tawezeu £176
    They all scams cheats I wish they get what's coming silly people like myself be emotional hurt and we want a easy way out
    But these fake casters take money but then don't want to no