BitComet.comCannot access site

R

I have paid bitcomet £36.76 on Thursday 1 st march 2007 at 7.33 pm and received my password (r114barber) from [protected]@marketbill.com I have not been able to access bitcomet! I don't seem to able contact any of the above.

• Ar
    aruns943 Feb 13, 2010

my bicomment clint stop dounloading in middle. why?
    my email id is
    [email protected]

• Le
    leanne morrill Nov 16, 2007

Does anyone have a way to get a hold of these people... what a scam...

• Le
    leanne morrill Nov 13, 2007

In grand total I paid 65.00 can not access the site my credit had better be accounted for this is ridiculous!

• Mr
    Mr Frank McPhillips Oct 02, 2007

I purchased an update for Adobe-Acrobat 8 on 13th August 2007,
    I received my confirmation along with my username, password and order ID.

A total of £40.68p was taken from my account for :-
    PDF-3Years access
    Download accelerator
    SpyErazer

Adobe Acrobat 6 is still being recognised by my computer and informs me that I need an update.

Mr F McPhillips

• Be
    Beverly A Lawson Sep 11, 2007

On Septemner 6, 2007, I subscribed to PDF for three years access for $72.68. I have since tried four times to cancel subscription and received no answer at all. Am very tired of this and want the subscription canceled immediately.

Please help me ! ! ! !
    Thank you.

• Do
    Donald Hancock Aug 07, 2007

I paid my membership fee for the downloading of free music and when I try to download it tells me I have to purchase another software to get the correct speed to do the downloading. It tells you one thing and when you go to click on it tells you another. I want my membership to end and won't be held responsible for any bills that might occur. END MY MEMBERSHIP AS OF AUG.7, 2007!!!

Charlotte Spence Jun 17, 2007

My purchase for the membership was supposed to be $39. When I got the email it was a total of 88.78. What in the world!!!

• Hi
    hilton taylor Jun 04, 2007

Like wise I have paid $67.77 and can get nothing from Adobe updater.

• Ra
    Rafael Ortega May 21, 2007

BitComet.com - my account has been charged twice for the same transaction

• Gr
    Griselda Hinojosa Apr 29, 2007

I payed for some download and I did not get anything.