Bikepart-store.comFraudulence activity!

I

I have bought some new details for my bike online from bikepart-store.com. After I paid them they told they can’t deliver the package. They wanted me to buy another one package for the same sum. Only then they will send the details. Fraudulence activity!

• Ru
    rudy172 Oct 08, 2012

me too. i have bought 2 group set of ultra until now they still don't delivered it. it a scam and fraudulence activity.have you report this matter to the police?

• Ox
    Oxanasmag Oct 16, 2012

Hello! I also have bought 2 group ultegra shimano. I paid by transfer and they are saying that i have to pay the same quantity more anf after that they will send it to me. Have you tried to resolve it legally? What can we do? Please email me to [protected]@hotmail.com

• Do
    Dorland Feb 02, 2013

bikepart-store.com IS SCAM!! FRAUD!!
    BIKEPART-STORE IS SCAM!! FRAUD
    PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE WITH THEM!!!
    I never received the item after transfer my money, Please report them to Police.!!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices