Bihar State Electricity Board, PatnaRegarding not generated my electricity bill after a long time period

P

Respected Sir,
I am a consumer of Bihar state electricty board. I have deposited/paid a sum of Rs. 3000/- for the connection of DS with meter purchage in the office of BSEB at Hathidah Branch/fitter by Mr. Umesh Singh (senior clerk). In this regard a receipt of Rs. 30/- given by dept. on 13/01/2011 vide his service connection no. 95359. After then a receipt for security deposits of Rs. 400/- given by dept. on 10/05/2011 vide memo no. 613856. But bill has not been generated and also meter not provided by dept. as on date.
I am ASI(M) in Central Reserve Police Force and posted in Srinagar (J & K). So, I am not able to reach the above office in every week, which is given by above clerk.
So, request kindly look into the matter & take necessary action in this regard for generating my bill & meter provided urgently. Thanks.

Regards
Deepak Kumar
Vill- Sikharichak
P.O.- Mokamaghat
Dist - Patna (Bihar)
E.[protected]@yahoo.com.

• Ra
    Rakesh kumar kamti Apr 07, 2016

Dear Mr Deepak and Mr Zakir have your problem sort out the same problem i am also having my meter is installed but did not receive any bill since 2011 ... if you people get sort out than let me know to whom i have to speak for the same

• Fa
    Faiyaz HT Oct 23, 2014

Regards
    Faiyaz
    [email protected]

• Pi
    pintu kumar Jun 27, 2013

sir, i regrate to bring to your kind notice that there is some mistake in my electricity bill.
    i got every month electricity charge approx 230 but, in may, i got wrong electricity charge 2329 because wrong meter reading.
    so please solve the problem.
    add- v.k.s. colony gaya road no -6
    p.s.- magadh medical
    [email protected]

• Ra
    ravi goyal1234 Jan 26, 2012

sir, i am from raxaul. need help for bill correction

• Mo
    Mohammed Zakir Hasan Dec 19, 2011

Respected Sir,
    I am a consumer of Bihar state electricty board. I got a new connection in April 2011 and an electronic meter installed, but till to date we did not received any bill or even an account number to check the status of my electric bill online.

So, request kindly look into to take necessary action in this regard for generating my bill & provided urgently.
    below is my detail which help you to find out the problem.

Meter installation date is April 16th 2011.

Mohammed Zakir Hasan
    Rizvi House
    Kasai Tola (Chambal Ghati)
    Sabzi Bagh