Better Business Bureau — looking for biological siblings on paternal side (requested a death certificate)
On February 20, 2018 I contacted Backgrounds USA.com and requested a death certificate and also a marriage certificate for my records concerning my biological father, Louis Lehrer, DDS. (born-8/13/1906, expired-2/3/1973); I have not been contacted since that time and have been waiting ever since for these important records. I have been in touch with a Lilly Johnson who at one time told me that I would be expecting this to arrive ; Today, (10/10/2019), I called the office again and was told that Lilly was not in yet but will call me back; they then told me that if I want to make another order I would need to go online and do it and that I should contact New York; they did not give me the website or other information which would help me do this. They told me that my order was cancelled and that a credit was issued in the amount of $62.78. The name of this company is: USA Vital, 1760 Gaylord Street, Denver, CO. 80206, 1-800-315-7678. I would not recommend this company to anyone, especially someone trying to obtain hard to obtain records involving family members. Their manager was named Ann Hicks. Please check and see if they are registered with your bureau and if not I would have them investigated.
More Better Business Bureau Complaints & Reviews
- Better Business Bureau - Colorado Springs, CO - Pathetic services! 
- Better Business Bureau - BBB - Why you shouldn't trust the BBB 
- BBB - BBB - AmeriPride Tax Group - The Best Ratings Money Can Buy
- Better Business Bureau - rude & dishonest rep 
- Better Business Bureau - Tired of the internet business bullies!!! 
- The Better Business Bureau - BBB - SCAM 
- Better Business Bureau - even with your bs new promotion your products are over priced...
- Better Business Bureau - Deception 
- Better Business Bureau - purchase of yorkie puppy and then shipping company requiring 1455.00 for special crate demanding cash 
- Better Business Bureau - I asked for briefs and a winter coat