Bestuggboots.comitems received late-no way to return

On December3, 2001 i ordered a pair of Ugg boots. The web site said they would be shipped in 1-2 days. i assumed that they would arrive by Christmas. I received no confirmation and on December 20, 2001 i called my credit card company and told them that I had been scammed. Today, December 30, 2001 I received the boots. There was no packing slip no return information, and the information on the shipping label was written in Chinese (other than my name and address). I want to return the boots but don't know how or who to send them to. I had ordered other items and if I had known that this package was the boots i would have not accepted delivery.

• Lu
    LUCYS Apr 04, 2011

There are hundreds of these fake Ugg websites about. Some send fakes, some send nothing at all. I've been previously ripped off too. Speak to your bank as you may be able to claim the money back if your payment method is insured or you pais using a credit card AND keep on telling everyone about your bad experience to publicise these fraudsters and warn other shoppers.

Check the official Ugg Australia website to see a list of official stockists. 'Real' Ugg Australia boots are very rarely on sale so if they are advertised as too cheap to be true then they probably aren't real.

• La
    Lakinmeyer Apr 04, 2011

I ordered ugg boots for my wifes christmas box and have still not received them ..I have sent numerous emails to no response from them ...Customer service is non exisiting ..I have obviously been scammed as no doubt now reading everyone elses emails so have they ..DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THESE CROOKS ...They should not be allowed to get away with it ... ROBBING B*ST*RDS...

• MAC Dec 31, 2010

MY FREND, I AM AFAIRAID THTA IF U HALVE WATED 9 YEAR'S TOO FILE YOU'RE CONPLAIBT FORM THE YEAER 2001 THEN I AM AIFRARID THAT THAT MAY HALVE BENE TO LONG,

PREHAP'S THEY COLD HALVE HEPLED YOU BCACK IN 2001 NINE YEAR'S AGO BUT UNFROTUNATELY IT WLIL BEE VRERY HARD TOO CECHK THEY'RE RECROD'S FORM SO LOGN AGO MY FREND

I DO WHISH YOU THE VERRAY BET'S & BLESING'S MY FREIND IN 20110 HOW EFER