Menu
Home Dry Cleaners & Laundry Review of BERKMAN BOTTGER NEWMAN RODD

BERKMAN BOTTGER NEWMAN RODD  - Worst lawyers ever!!

A
Author of the complaint
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

BERKMAN BOTTGER NEWMAN RODD don't be scammed by these small time hustlers! they pretend they are divorce lawyers and so I thought they were good because they show up on Google, as I was looking for a divorce lawyer in Manhattan. They are slime, they have TRICKED Google into making them show up, they have MULTIPLE websites which I guess google likes, so it's the same ### company with lots of websites, like www.barryberkmanmediation.com IS REALLY berkamn bottger pieces of slime! And try: www.divorcehq.com IT'S THEM TOO! so you gonna trust these losers on your case? I called and the receptionist wanted to know how much money I had for a divorce? r they for real?

Helpful? 0 0
2 comments
M
Oct 24, 2014 8:12 pm

SAME HERE. I got scammed into giving them a $ 25, 000 retainer, not worth it, they are not that good, totally ruined any chance I got with my kids, they are insensitive, and don't have time to deal with me, just pass me off to take a message. WORST EVER!

0 0

I agree. I also had the same experience, I called, some lady answered and pretended like all the lawyers there are oh sooo soo busy and full of hot air, and if this is the attitude and I'm trying to interview them for my divorce, then imagine what kind of non responsive "busy" lawyers they would be IF i became one. There are a lot better lawyers out there on Google, and NOT necessarily on the first page. Dig deeper people, don't be conned by this firm who is tricking Google into being on the first page. Losers.

0 0