ADVERTISIMENT

Balanced Mediamoney removed from my checking account

I don't know what balanced media is or why they would take money out of my checking account. This is not the first time. I don't know where to turn at this point. Any advise?
Thank you in advance for your time and help. This has happened before and thought my husband had made a purchase he didn't mention.
Grace Salyer
3786 Waynesvill St
Las Vegas NV 89122
[protected]

Joe Haas Aug 24, 2019

a company named
    Balanced Media took 19.95 from my debit card without my consent on 8/16/19. This is a non authorized charge. I have no idea what this charge is for only that I never authorized it.

Comment Guidelines