Bahamas Island Cruisehotel stay in orlando for 3 nights then a cruise on the grand celebration

R

I received a call o 06/26/17 from Bahama Island Cruise for a very inexpensive holiday 3 nights including airfare to Orlando with free rental car if I don't need a car then I receive $100.00 for gas voucher plus reduced prices to go to Disney or universal studios. Then a cruise on the grand celebration to Grand Bahama 3 night stay at hotel all for $1635.00 for 2. I have 18 months to use the trip. Salesman says now just tell me what credit card do you want to use. I say only illegal company's call people ignoring the do not call list. He says well that's for telemarketers only, I say like you, he says we're not but I can hear in the back ground all the other sales people talking on the phone. I asked for a return phone number he gave me [protected] I called it and got an answering system nothing else.

• Ar
    Armour Kim Sep 01, 2017

I have called [protected] and asked them to remove me from the list. Try the phone number again.

• Vi
    vincent gilles Aug 18, 2017

Please tell me how to catch these people! I just had the same except my number is being used as a spoof! They hung up once i called them on it and this call back number is what they gave before I got hung up on. All it is an answering machine. I've been dealing with people calling me saying I called for months now. They are using my number as a spoof and finally caught them using someone else's, and got them on the phone.