B2b-inchina.comThis people b2b-inchina are really a scam

S

This people b2b-inchina are really a SCAM, i lost around 1, 200.00 paying, the item, customs and late fee, and after paying that amount the just stop sending me emails. Please people dont let this web site take you for dum like happened to me, and remeber they said to much DO NOT WORRY, BELIEVE IN OUR SINCERITY!. that's bull crap!!!

• My
    mykeyin Dec 23, 2011

Dear all, we're going to contact buyers together to shut down this site, please send your receipt with detailed info to [email protected]

• Si
    sidnei romeiro Sep 08, 2011

comprei desses infelizes, paguei 700usd dizem que tenho que pagar taxas aduaneiras sendo que estas taxas são pagas quando o produto chega em meu pais cerca de ¨60% 420 usd .
    sempre a mesma conversa "acredite em nossa sinceridade " não mandam os itens muito menos o dinheiro de volta .
    não comprem !! não comprem, o barato sai caro !
    nome do infeliz é JIESONG WANG BEIJING, CHINA, nao faça nenhum deposito nesse nome !!!

Comments

• Um
    Umuse Sep 05, 2011

Do not buy that I paid 700usd unfortunate this site, are now saying I have to pay more refarentes 420usd rates of customs. do not buy all lies, some are thieves l comment and true friend, "they believe our sincerity" not fall for it! cooperate happily say I hope the children of P. help me catch these thugs!

• Re
    Reclamman Aug 22, 2011

Never buy at b2b-inchina.com
    I am from Russia. Order a camcorder for $ 1100 and its accessories.
    This fraudsters, who demanded an advance payment - $ 1350, and then still tried to extort $ 810. It was said that supposedly does not pass customs cargo and must pay extra. When I demanded proof of the real existence of a parcel to know what I'm underpaid, they sent me here this http://i057.radikal.ru/1108/5f/684c58046191.jpg
    And then they stopped responding to emails ...

Remember:
    This is our western union information:
    first name: Jiesong
    last name: Wang
    District: Beijing, China
    Postcode: 100 021

Never transfer money on the name

Yankes Mar 21, 2011

Do not buy anything from this site www.b2b-inchina because it's all hit ..
    I made a purchase, and seller did not say that I had to pay customs duties ... I made the payment. After two days, I asked for more money saying that my order was at customs and had 48hrs to make payment, and do not need any more pay. I made the payment on time .. To my surprise came two days after asking for more money saying it was fine late. I lost a huge amount about it. So I am warning everyone, do not believe a word they say because it's all a lie ... I had read on a website, and not take too seriously. now know it's not fall for this scam ... .. if they will not lose money ...

www.b2b-inchina.com
    Do not buy anything from this site because it's all hit ..

Yankes Mar 21, 2011

Do not buy anything from this site because it's all hit ..