Avastscam and cheating

I purchased avast spyware on two occassions i did not receive. I contacted avast by email said they said they had no record of it. I looked at bank records and the first time there was no payment taken from account. The second time there was twice the amount taken. Is this ripoff or is this a pirate!

• Updated by Rose Vesely · Apr 22, 2018

did not order anything but got charged

• Updated by fingernail · May 17, 2018

Looking forward to resolving this issue soon. Thanks.

• Updated by fingernail · May 17, 2018

I already updated my complaint. Please do not continue with this delay.

• Updated by Benny Shuwera · Jul 31, 2019

I want an answer

• Updated by Benny Shuwera · Jul 31, 2019

Its already posted

• Updated by Yigal Sagie · Jan 29, 2020

My subscription was renewed automatically, against my will and intention, I have already a subscription with another provider. Your order number is [protected] - and I was charged with $ 89.99 in my credit card ending with 8611- for which I demand an immediate refund!!

• Updated by Yigal Sagie · Jan 29, 2020

I tried a few timed to fill a refund demand form in your site - but unfortunately it is not functioning!

• Updated by Yigal Sagie · Jan 30, 2020

I expect an immediate refund. I have already a subscription with another provider .

• Updated by Yigal Sagie · Jan 30, 2020

the charge was $89.99 order [protected] on

jameshird Feb 15, 2020

I never had this software and am noticing a automatic payment from paypal. It is a major concern because i never authorized this payment. If i am not deleted from billing list (NEVER RECEIVED ANY PRODUCT) i will be taking LEGAL action. You have 30 days to respond

• Yi
    Yigal Sagie Feb 04, 2020

My subscription (order [protected]) was renewed automatically against my will and intention - and I was charged with $ 89.99. I demand immediate refund! (I have a new subscription with another provider).

• Bo
    bonniechavis Feb 01, 2020

I have been charged 85.79$ for software I did not order and do not want. I am requesting that this mistake be corrected and the money returned to my account.

• El
    Eliott Desruisseaux Jan 01, 2020

I ask the refund of amounts outed on my Master Card Echo in Bank of Canada the 1)_ 2019, 11st of November ($ 49.99) 2)_ 2019, 24th of November ($ 79.99) 3)_ 2019, 29th of November ($ 39.99). Please keep this note send many times for returning all detailed amounts in my account.
    Best Regards,

Eliott Desruisseaux

• Th
    Theresa Swint Nov 26, 2019

Avast charged $69.99 + 49.99 to my Chase Account ([protected]) on Nov 5, 2019 for unauthorized charges. Please refund this money to my account.

Therea Swint
    1666 Bastonville Rd.
    Gibson, Ga 30810

• Dr
    Dr. Philippa Colinese Oct 21, 2019

On 1/10/2019 the amount of R 449.00 was deducted from my credit card Investec Account, without my authorization.

I would like a full explanation about how this happened.

In addition I request an immediate refund, and assurance that my credit card details be removed from your system.

I have been using free avast protection.
    Dr. Colinese

Jan Foulk Sep 28, 2019

On 9/15 myi account was charged 49.99 for software which I did not authorize and want this credited back to my account immediately. I don't know how you can make unauthorized charges to accounts.

• Je
    jetbjornice Sep 22, 2019

Sept 03, 2019
    I received statement from citibank credit card that I was billed by Dri* Avast.
    I want a refund! I didnt subscribe this year. pls stop my subscription ASAP!!!

• Fa
    Fahim Banu Sep 14, 2019

Hi,

Unauthorized transaction of USD 13.93 has happened on 7th September [email protected], the amount has been debited from my Credit card. Would like raise the complaint against this and kindly refund the amount ASAP.

Thanks
    Fahim

• Bi
    bill kissel Sep 12, 2019

I have been double billed on my credit card.

Bill Kissel
    [protected]

• Be
    Benny Shuwera Aug 06, 2019

Scanning stage 5 looking for bad, free clusters
    It ran for 10 hours and did not show or correct errors!!!
    Whay am I paying for

• Ke
    kevin howarth Jul 22, 2019

been charged 49 pounds for the product that i cancelled but still getting charged

• Ed
    EdwardThomas May 11, 2019

My computer crashed. I lost all information. I told avast I needed my logon information that I lost! They said, They needed the information I lost, before they could help me. They can't look me up by name? Customer support, useless, at LEAST!

• Ru
    Ruth Chen May 11, 2019

This is Ruth Chen, [email protected]
    I don't got the software.
    Please refund me $85.29 Thank you!

• Ge
    George McConnell May 05, 2019

I have been charged on 14 March 2019 for DRI AVAST Software [protected] which I have not ordered and do not require, can you please credit my account again £49.99. Charge was made to my NatWest credit card, number ending 9281

George McConnell

Paula Eskew May 01, 2019

I need a refund I did not ored this .I been using free AVAST for yrs, had no problem.I will call my bank I am 73 yrs old I get SS.Please send my refund back.I don't know how you got my banking information.You should be ashame.The amount you owe me is $59.99.

Paula Eskew May 01, 2019

Maikel Coll Apr 21, 2019

They charged $ 75 usd to my credit card, which at the time had a recurring payment, more than 2 years ago that I do not use that antivirus on my PC. Please, I need to communicate with me, to solve this to better term, I feel that I am stealing money.

• Ri
    risal risal Apr 15, 2019

On March 13th 2019, i have been checked my bill on credit card BNI that i had debt 19.07 $. I dont know how it suddenly happened. I have not transaction deal with avast.com.

Please i need refund . Here is my personal credit card :
    RISAL
    Credit Card Number [protected]
    Bank Issue : BNI
    Transaction date: 13.03.2019
    Refund as much: 19.07 $

• Ro
    Rose Austin MacKay Feb 12, 2019

Ordered on Jan. 11, 2019 you charged $59.99 for your services. I did not give you permission to do this. Please cancel any service that I have from you and Refund my money to my credit card that was used. I am giving you the Card name and number Capital One #[protected] Please take care of this asap.

• Ca
    catusbrooks Feb 12, 2019

There was a fraudulent worker for avast that has been trying to not allow me to use my internet since I have purchased this product. The male did not sound English. I have never had this problem with this company before. He deserves to get fired.

• Vi
    Virginijus Jan 23, 2019

On 02.01.19 you withdrew £39.99 from our bank account without my permission!!!
    I didn't buy anything !!!
    You stole my money!!!

Virginijus Tubelis.

• Gr
    Gregorio Fontane Jan 06, 2019

My Name : Gregorio Fontane
    I don't needed this software I have a very good Software
    many years.

Category :
    COMPUTER SOFTWARE STORE

• Re
    Reviewer61733 Nov 20, 2018

Horrible customer service. The software would never work on my computer. Finding away to get a refund is impossible. Avoid this company>

• Da
    Darlene Aguilera Nov 15, 2018

I am not happy with the service and want a refund of $23.88 charged on 10/19/16 charged to my credit card! ASAP! they have a 30 day refund policy...Thank you

someone call me at [protected]

• Do
    dont even think Nov 13, 2018

Three laptops with overlapping service and weird billing emails. Problem solved in thirty seconds by competent human, can't find a number in all your sites that leads to one.

Robert C. McMullen M.D.

Ragnar Tollet Nov 13, 2018

My name i Ragnar Tollet, Sweden.
    On october 27th you charged SEK 549 for the Avast licence. That i OK, but not the new charge with the same amount om october 30th.
    Please refund the second charge.

• Co
    coco71446 Nov 13, 2018

This report is in reference to Avast Computer Software, I was charged twice for this software I called and told them to cancel this subscription, and they canceled it, but never sent me my money yet, the amount is 29.99.Would you please help me to get my money back from them.
    Thanks Shirley Strickland
    email address is :quteradidas @yahoo.com

• Re
    rettaroo Nov 13, 2018

11 /20/2016 $42.49 was taken out of my Discover card I want it to be refunded back to my card .I do not like anyone to mess with what I have to pay for. Would you? I do not know what else I can say. Is this company a scam? I do not want to sound mean I feel they were being wrong to me.

• Pi
    piarakalsi Nov 13, 2018

I taken vasat computer security protection two month ago now they keep bothering me every minute threat has been blocked can any one stop that they dont let me to do any work please stop that if need you i will call you.
    Mr Kalsi

• Ku
    kumar kanna Nov 12, 2018

I paid amount for avasta optimization but its not updated and my money was deducted from my account please update my avasta optimization pc

• Ha
    HABIB shaikh Nov 12, 2018

I have been debited 2 times on my credit card : 2017-01-27 Dri*avast softw shannon, co. Ie R 429.00 Please with intimidate cancel and refund my money as I never said any amount to be debited, as I am going to cancel all future amount to be canceled with immediate effect. My number is [protected]
    0 comments South Africa Unauthorized Charges

• Se
    sezhian Nov 12, 2018

Sir, Money is deducted from my account while buying online antivirus but antivirus key is not given.
    I paid Rs 1898 on February 1, 2017.
    email id : [email protected]

• Ka
    Karen Mokas Nov 12, 2018

I was checking my cc purchases and found 2 unaurtherized amount from Dri Avast. one for $21.34 and one for $53.36. Please credit my account so that I do not have to dispute your charges. I purchased another product that is not with your company.You have my cc information

• Sh
    Shelly D B Nov 12, 2018

I have been £49.99 for antivirus for my iphone 5.I did not ask for this so why has this happened>

annejess Nov 04, 2018

Funds taken from my bank by AVAST without authorisation. no response to repeated emails to request resolution NO refund and NO Response

Order ID: [protected]

Raily Rindau Oct 31, 2018

I already made the payment as u can see on the picture that i attached.
    But, there is no reply from Avast?!! regarding the activation of avast internet security...since May 6th...

Ramona Fay Osborne Oct 22, 2018

too complicated to use and need to cancel. I am being billed for a product I do not know how to use. It was downloaded in April 2017 I was trying the 90 days trial. Order via internet tried the download.

Patty Winters Oct 22, 2018

7/15/2017 $21.19 S387196586220266 card 6491 Sherman Coe want a refund to checking account This was posted to my account on 7/17/2017. I do not want this taken out of my debit card any more. I did not tell them this was okay to do to me. Please refund to my checking account as soon as possible.

• Kd
    k dart Oct 22, 2018

$69.99 was taken out of my account on 24/7/2017 with no authorisation from me. I do not use Avast. I request refund asap. Repeat you had no request from me to use my account. I did not agree for you to take money out of my card.