Avastscam and cheating

I purchased avast spyware on two occassions i did not receive. I contacted avast by email said they said they had no record of it. I looked at bank records and the first time there was no payment taken from account. The second time there was twice the amount taken. Is this ripoff or is this a pirate!

• Updated by Rose Vesely · Apr 22, 2018

did not order anything but got charged

• Updated by fingernail · May 17, 2018

Looking forward to resolving this issue soon. Thanks.

• Updated by fingernail · May 17, 2018

I already updated my complaint. Please do not continue with this delay.

• Updated by Benny Shuwera · Jul 31, 2019

I want an answer

• Updated by Benny Shuwera · Jul 31, 2019

Its already posted

• Updated by Yigal Sagie · Jan 29, 2020

My subscription was renewed automatically, against my will and intention, I have already a subscription with another provider. Your order number is 72523875400 - and I was charged with $ 89.99 in my credit card ending with 8611- for which I demand an immediate refund!!

• Updated by Yigal Sagie · Jan 29, 2020

I tried a few timed to fill a refund demand form in your site - but unfortunately it is not functioning!

• Updated by Yigal Sagie · Jan 30, 2020

I expect an immediate refund. I have already a subscription with another provider .

• Updated by Yigal Sagie · Jan 30, 2020

the charge was $89.99 order 72523875400 on

• Ab
    abbasalik May 11, 2011

I am Abbas Ali Kheradmand and i have paid throught my HDFC Bank throught my Visa credit card for a period of 1 years on 09-04-2011 and the Number given to me was ( 373948775 ) avast free antivirus dr-store.avasta.com.
    I have not greceived any e mail or reply from ur office.
    Please check it and let me know on my e mail [email protected] [email protected]
    +91-9885348833 +91-9246523221

• Eu
    Eugenio A. Pulmano Aug 14, 2018

On July 2, 2018, my credit card, Visa, was charged for DRI*Avast Software 952-9084089, Ref 2660. I did not authorize this purchase.

Thank you for your timea and attention

• Co
    Constantin Topliceanu Aug 15, 2018

I know i took the 60 days trial..but i dont have any email from you to cancel the subscribe. when i took the free trial the price was 20$ and now you took 60$.

So, i dont have the license on my email..and you took my money.

[email protected] for answer

Sharon Kaye Johnson-Cherry Aug 20, 2018

Money was taken out of my account.
    I did not know anything about this,
    I was not notified that the money was coming out
    I do I get my money refunded to me?
    I did not give this company permission

JoAnne Winkler Aug 20, 2018

On April 4th my Discover credit card was charged 59.99. I did not authorize this charge. I was never informed in advance that a charge would be made to my card. I insist you remove this charge.

• Fi
    fingernail Aug 20, 2018

dri*avast software avast, com/ordmn. charged my discover card 59.99. I did not authorize any avast software. Please cancel and refund the charge to my Discover card. The charge was on April 30, 2018. I appreciate you looking into this.

• Ho
    Hondoyapera Aug 20, 2018

I got charged an amount of £39.99 on the 18th of March but I didn't order anything from avast. May you reimburse my money. Acc number IE57AIBK93208662324042

• Ro
    Rose Vesely Aug 20, 2018

March 22, 2018
    Did not order anything but got a charge on my credit card. Please want to get my money back by having a credit on my card

• Ho
    Howard Gorinson Aug 20, 2018

I noticed today a charge for $49.99. I purchased software from you years ago, but no longer even have the computer. Please refund this amount to my MasterCard account as soon as possible. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

• He
    hearns4jesus Aug 21, 2018

May 3, 2018 DRI Avast software charged my credit card $53.11 and we were in the process of switching software companies. We no longer want this DRI Avast software product. We are requesting a full refund as we will not be using the Dri Avast Software anymore. Thank You.

• Fa
    Fay Weatherly Aug 21, 2018

$86.24 was taken out of my credit card account. I did not ask for this. I do not want this. Please refund my money.
    I do not know that the "Select Category" below means.
    From
    Fay Weatherly
    [email protected]

• Bo
    Bob Plain Aug 29, 2018

I have just been advised that I have been Charged £39.99 renewing my Avast clean up.

Your Auto-Renewal Order Summary

Product

Avast Cleanup - 1 PC

Order ID

Price charged

£39.99

Automatically renewed to

09 February 2019

I did agree to auto renewals and I now demand a full refund ad a public apology.

• Ke
    Kevin Grant Aug 29, 2018

On January 21/18 there was an amount of 104.99 dollars charged to my credit card for DRI*AVAST SOFTWARE which I did not authorize. Please refund immediately.
    Kevin Grant

• Fo
    Foley714 Sep 01, 2018

I did not authorize you to charge my credit card for Avast services. I never received any e-mails asking for permission.

I am disputing the charge with Capital One

• Rp
    R. Pohl Sep 11, 2018

I turned off the automatic renewal for this product but it was charged anyway. Please contact the credit card company to delete the charge.
    The charge was 09/19 CBI Avast software $79.98
    The order ID was ID 120386070
    The credit card was issued by Bank of the West
    P.O. Box 2319
    Omaha NE 68172-9793

Sharon Owens-Martin Sep 18, 2018

Have a unauthorized charge of 39.99 on my credit card statement
    Didn't order this service and is a scam

• Wi
    Wiens Oct 16, 2018

On July 29, 2017, my Visa account was billed $59.99 by DRI*AVAST Software and on July 30, 2019 my Visa account was billed $59.99 again by DRI*AVAST Software. Please credit my account with $59.99 immediately.
    Mr. Alvin Wiens
    11445 Kitchen Road
    Chilliwack BC
    V2P 6H5
    You will have my credit card number as my account is billed automatically.

• Pe
    peter ryan Oct 21, 2018

i told you i did not need you services any more and you took money from my credit card any way i think this is very un fair practice and would like my money refunded i hope some one will call me to explain why you would do this to any one this is called stealing thank you PeterRyan ps my email is [email protected]

• Do
    Donna Tanner Oct 21, 2018

I renewed my software on 9/17 . My recent Visa bill lists TWO CHARGES for the same software. Please advise before I pay this bill.

• Kd
    k dart Oct 22, 2018

$69.99 was taken out of my account on 24/7/2017 with no authorisation from me. I do not use Avast. I request refund asap. Repeat you had no request from me to use my account. I did not agree for you to take money out of my card.

• Pa
    Patty Winters Oct 22, 2018

7/15/2017 $21.19 S387196586220266 card 6491 Sherman Coe want a refund to checking account This was posted to my account on 7/17/2017. I do not want this taken out of my debit card any more. I did not tell them this was okay to do to me. Please refund to my checking account as soon as possible.

Ramona Fay Osborne Oct 22, 2018

too complicated to use and need to cancel. I am being billed for a product I do not know how to use. It was downloaded in April 2017 I was trying the 90 days trial. Order via internet tried the download.

Raily Rindau Oct 31, 2018

I already made the payment as u can see on the picture that i attached.
    But, there is no reply from Avast?!! regarding the activation of avast internet security...since May 6th...

annejess Nov 04, 2018

Funds taken from my bank by AVAST without authorisation. no response to repeated emails to request resolution NO refund and NO Response

Order ID: 26513428

Shelly D B Nov 12, 2018

I have been £49.99 for antivirus for my iphone 5.I did not ask for this so why has this happened>

• Ka
    Karen Mokas Nov 12, 2018

I was checking my cc purchases and found 2 unaurtherized amount from Dri Avast. one for $21.34 and one for $53.36. Please credit my account so that I do not have to dispute your charges. I purchased another product that is not with your company.You have my cc information

• Se
    sezhian Nov 12, 2018

Sir, Money is deducted from my account while buying online antivirus but antivirus key is not given.
    I paid Rs 1898 on February 1, 2017.
    email id : [email protected]

• Ha
    HABIB shaikh Nov 12, 2018

I have been debited 2 times on my credit card : 2017-01-27 Dri*avast softw shannon, co. Ie R 429.00 Please with intimidate cancel and refund my money as I never said any amount to be debited, as I am going to cancel all future amount to be canceled with immediate effect. My number is 0716379128
    0 comments South Africa Unauthorized Charges

• Ku
    kumar kanna Nov 12, 2018

I paid amount for avasta optimization but its not updated and my money was deducted from my account please update my avasta optimization pc

• Pi
    piarakalsi Nov 13, 2018

I taken vasat computer security protection two month ago now they keep bothering me every minute threat has been blocked can any one stop that they dont let me to do any work please stop that if need you i will call you.
    Mr Kalsi

• Re
    rettaroo Nov 13, 2018

11 /20/2016 $42.49 was taken out of my Discover card I want it to be refunded back to my card .I do not like anyone to mess with what I have to pay for. Would you? I do not know what else I can say. Is this company a scam? I do not want to sound mean I feel they were being wrong to me.

• Co
    coco71446 Nov 13, 2018

This report is in reference to Avast Computer Software, I was charged twice for this software I called and told them to cancel this subscription, and they canceled it, but never sent me my money yet, the amount is 29.99.Would you please help me to get my money back from them.
    Thanks Shirley Strickland
    email address is :quteradidas @yahoo.com

Ragnar Tollet Nov 13, 2018

My name i Ragnar Tollet, Sweden.
    On october 27th you charged SEK 549 for the Avast licence. That i OK, but not the new charge with the same amount om october 30th.
    Please refund the second charge.

• Do
    dont even think Nov 13, 2018

Three laptops with overlapping service and weird billing emails. Problem solved in thirty seconds by competent human, can't find a number in all your sites that leads to one.

Robert C. McMullen M.D.
    [email protected]

• Da
    Darlene Aguilera Nov 15, 2018

I am not happy with the service and want a refund of $23.88 charged on 10/19/16 charged to my credit card! ASAP! they have a 30 day refund policy...Thank you

someone call me at 970-434-7890

• Re
    Reviewer61733 Nov 20, 2018

Horrible customer service. The software would never work on my computer. Finding away to get a refund is impossible. Avoid this company>

• Gr
    Gregorio Fontane Jan 06, 2019

My Name : Gregorio Fontane
    I don't needed this software I have a very good Software
    many years.

Category :
    COMPUTER SOFTWARE STORE

• Vi
    Virginijus Jan 23, 2019

On 02.01.19 you withdrew £39.99 from our bank account without my permission!!!
    I didn't buy anything !!!
    You stole my money!!!

Virginijus Tubelis.

• Ca
    catusbrooks Feb 12, 2019

There was a fraudulent worker for avast that has been trying to not allow me to use my internet since I have purchased this product. The male did not sound English. I have never had this problem with this company before. He deserves to get fired.

• Ro
    Rose Austin MacKay Feb 12, 2019

Ordered on Jan. 11, 2019 you charged $59.99 for your services. I did not give you permission to do this. Please cancel any service that I have from you and Refund my money to my credit card that was used. I am giving you the Card name and number Capital One #5178 0581 6764 1243 Please take care of this asap.