atlantic air freight logisticsasking charges of 560 USD

M

i met a guy through internet(www.tagged.com) his from united kingdom we become special friends and after one and half month, he told me that he wanted to see me so he find a job for me and send application form with some token like laptos, jewelry, cam, phone and sum of british pounds.he sent an air waybill for the information of the package an even gave me the website to track the location and ETA of the package.on the day of the expected arrival of the package, i received a phone call from malaysian atlantic air freight logistics delivery and told me that i have to pay some charges like 560 USD for the detected currency inside the package. instead to pay the said amount immediately, i confronted first the sender which is my friend to why do i have to pay for that amount? i said i dont have the money to pay the charges so i asked him to lend me money for me to able to pay the said charges but he refused.

phoenix1367 Jan 24, 2011

Alicja, Mark Taylor is logged also in other sites, and he is using different names. I'd like talk to you in person - by phone, skype or email.

Alicja Jan 24, 2011

Mark Taylor is logged into the portal MySpace com., the pictures did he alert
    if you go to this website and you will find, where it then you can tell me
    message.Search man lat47-50 London (, Westminser Belgrawia Pimiliko)

Alicja Jan 23, 2011

This woman is a cheater in the world and the need to do something, how will
    silent he will continue to use a naive woman, zgłoście it to the police let
    will look for it, I suspect that he is in Malaysia and there is no organized
    network of criminals.

Alicja Jan 23, 2011

I wrote it for one month and two weeks where you live, write to me and
    Enter your e-mail.

phoenix1367 Jan 22, 2011

Alicja. I sended a message to you - please contact with me.

Alicja Jan 22, 2011

This man cheated on me a lot of money, 2 weeks ago
    but I've made a report to the police and they will seek it,
    that defrauded more women filed a complaint, this whole thing
    her to go faster in motion, and I'm sure it will, I can send
    his pictures and I saw him on skype, this is the same person.

phoenix1367 Dec 31, 2010

Today - he is using a bit different email adress like: [email protected] com, only one cifer changed...
    He is registrated on polishdating.nl like marktaylor25. Still works hard...
    Women - I'm waiting for a answers.

phoenix1367 Dec 29, 2010

He is using an English adress, English phonenumbers and email-adress. I think he is an Englishman. Last he used emial adress [email protected] - so maybe he is 32 years old guy. He is so stupid to use the same adress water lane se 145 dn and the same way of scam. Women, I'm ready to start the procedury. Are you want to help me?

• Ge
    getch Oct 19, 2010

Same senario to me too, same whole story but the amt that he is asking is 3x than the amt he wants you to send... im glad you posted it online so that other people will aware of this address and this man. When i googgled the address to see if he is legit, i saw your complaints. Thanks for posting it.

• Je
    JeanR Apr 07, 2010

Someone should publish this on the newspaper front page...in UK...etc

• Je
    JeanR Apr 07, 2010

Damn, should hv chk this complaint out be...they r really scamming...jeez...

• Be
    BeeVee Mar 18, 2010

Yes, this is a very well known scam.

Luckily you didn't fall for it any pay any money.

And I doubt that this "friend" was even located in the UK. Probably somewhere in Nigeria.