Ati schools okc nw 23rdNo diploma

A

I attended ATi school in okc the shepard mall for Medical Assisting. The school is GHETTO as all get out. I hate that school anyway i completed my extern and i was suppose to graduate in July of 2011. It didnt happen they called me at the last minute and said i wasnt able because of my gpa. I am lost and i want my certificate of completion. So now i am unemployed and broke also in debt. Help me because they have me as a graduate...

• Kf
    kfor-tv Feb 09, 2012

we're currently investigating ATI...we're looking to chat with current or former students with ties to the Oklahoma City branch. Please shoot me an email at [email protected] or you can call my work at [protected]. Thanks!
    Scott Hines