Assured Pay CenterThey ripped me off for $69.97

This so called company sold me a product that was to help me make a six figure income from home. They lied the product did not work.
I called them 30 days after and was told that they would send me a cheque in the mail back at the start of Jan 2010. It is now Jan 30 2010. I have not received my money or any check. Today I called them on the phone to inquire [protected] ) and after 45 minutes I got through to someone and they hung up on me. The totat they owe to me is $69.97 and I did not receive it. They must be stopped and put in jail for taking advantage of the dissabled. I live on a very small pension. I trusted this company only to be misstreated on the phone, when I mentioned why I was calling, they hung up on me. I can be reached at [protected]@live.ca
[protected] Dave Otto. I am in desperate need of help.

• Do
    Donna Martin Mar 17, 2010

Well another sucker! But I got done for $211.00 plus postage. These people pray on the ones that really want to work. They should be stopped from doing this and this Assured Paycenter should take their company off that webb site.It gives you a bad name.

• Mu
    mullins felicia Feb 19, 2010

this company of assured pay talking about good jobs there fony they ripped me and my spouse of 211.95 dollars cant be reach by phone so please for the love of jesus dont get involved with this company please dont become a victom of this blieving about apple company, kalvin klien, compacq computer company dont have a thing to do with this these people are fake i got in touch with.

• Ry
    Ryan06 Feb 17, 2010

Was it for an training course for an online auction posting company or something like that?

• Ho
    HomeorkSeeker Jan 31, 2010

Could u please elaborate on the product - was it a training course like ebay or something? Also how did it not work?