Ashley Furniture Industries — delivery service
I purchased a dresser on June 12, 2019. It was scheduled for delivery July 6th. I was sent several text messages confirming the date and time that I scheduled which is conducive for me due to my working hours 9-5 M-F. An African American female customer svcs rep. telephoned me and ask if it was okay to move my date. I said NO. I've waited and scheduled this date due to my work schedule and I had already pushed it out further because I can't afford to sit home and wait on furniture delivery. I've Ordered several pieces from Ashley Furniture and I do not believe I would still have a job if I took off work to sit and wait for a delivery call 10 minutes before the end time of my delivery window any longer especially and only during working hours.
To add insult to injury the delivery service didn't show up and I called the number and it said I am scheduled for July 10, 2019 window 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. Now its sending me text message again. I didn't agree to this date or time. This will now be 1 month from the date I purchased dresser.
More Ashley Furniture Industries Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Home Furniture - I would be paying $744.00 to return furniture that does not recline and that id poorly constructed 
- Ashley Furniture - terrible company 
- Ashley Furniture - rude store manager
- Ashley Furniture - Kenosha, WI - 2 months to get a table!!
- Ashley Furniture Industries - larkinhurst recliner