Ashish Travelstravel agent

V

I was approached by Ashish travels(www.ashishtravels.us) after I submitted for travel deals in Sulekha .com.
I received a very mind boggling deal which is almost $400 difference compared to other Travel Agents from SFO - Hyderabad India.
I was almost closed to be cheated by this guy. After searching little through internet about this company found some fraud reports on www.ashishtravels.us. The travel agent( Ashish Travels) asked me to deposit money directly into his bank account instead of taking Credit card or Check in person at his office. When I insisted he just stopped communicating. Also the bank account differers from the bank account given in the Complaint by earlier Complaining. Here are the bankd details Ashish travels given me to deposit.
{Wells fargo
Account number :[protected]
State:CA
Name:David marengo
Routing number:[protected]
Zip code:95060
Paypal id:[protected]@hotmail.com}
Also after some more research on internet I found that the Travel agency is actually based and registered in Pakistan. This means this agent is have an Indian Name to lure and scam on Indian customers. Check the below websites
www.ashishtravels.us
http://brandboxin.pk/travel/vacation-packages/ -- this will take you to above website here you can see Pakistan Address

• Vi
    vip m Jun 30, 2017

I agree this guy is giving different account number to different customers I guess IRS & Banks need to get alert. He recently cheated on travel ticket one of the person whom I know. Its a fraud agency please do not book your tickets with agency. he will rip you off your money.