Armed Forces MCSS — Armed Forces MCSS...DOT CON
Earlier this year I contacted Armed Forces MCSS to inquire about the availability of some hard to find military items. Their customer service responded that the merchandise was “on the floor and ready to ship.”
At that point AAFES and every commercial provider were out of stock. There were pictures of the CEO all over the website, Captain Maria Garcia. When I dug a little deeper I found out that the entire staff had some type of military affiliation.
Leaning towards the side of caution, I Googled Armed Forces MCSS to see what came up. The first three hits were their main website, Merchant Circle and Complaints Board. I thoroughly read through them all, and because of two factors – merchandise availability and military affiliation – I placed an order.
And what a mistake that was.
When the merchandise arrived MOST of the goods were backordered. What wasn’t backordered was switched out for inferior goods.
For weeks I tried to resolve the issue by calling and emailing. When I called I was referred back to their online customer service because I had “already started that process.” So I sent emails, and I sent emails, and I sent MORE emails. No customer service response.
Finally after jacking with them for a couple of weeks I called them and told them I would pay for the correct merchandise. I wanted a return authorization for the crap they switched out. I would not accept any more shipments from them.
So what happened next? THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE THREATENED ME! It was at this point I realized that EVERYTHING EVER posted about this company in a negative light was true.
I was beside myself thinking that a company, owned and operated with fellow service members, could have such low integrity.
So this is where it gets interesting. I did a little research to try and figure out what in the heck was going on with this company.
Come to find out, Armed Forces MCSS has THE WORST small business credit rating available! Armed Forces MCSS’s credit score is a class 5 and degrading! And according to Dun & Bradstreet a class 5 small business credit score has the HIGHEST probability of delinquency!
No wonder they don’t deliver?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
THEY'RE JUST KEEPING THE MONEY!!!
So this is what Armed Forces MCSS does is CLEARLY deceit by design:
1) Bait you in the store by acknowledging goods are “in stock and ready to ship” when in fact they are not.
2) Immediately charges your credit card.
3) IF they ship out ANYTHING it is switched out with an inferior item.
4) Backorder your goods 90 days KNOWING that once your charge hits the 60 day mark YOU CAN’T DISPUTE THE PAYMENT.
So go bankrupt Armed Forces MCSS.
Go bankrupt and quit stealing from the troops that so unselfishly fight for the freedom of every American. Even the freedom you enjoy.
More Armed Forces MCSS Complaints & Reviews
- Armed Forces MCSS - CEO
- Armed Forces MCSS - Terrible experience
- Armed Forces MCSS - Story in Army Times about Armed Forces MCSS and their Dealings with Soldiers
- Armed Forces MCSS - US GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS
- Armed Forces MCSS - Customer Service
- Armed Forces MCSS - the staff at this location was five stars
- Armed Forces MCSS - Crooks
- Armed Forces MCSS - good news