Arealine.comScam

C

I ordered 5 handbags from arealine.com in March of 2009. To make a long story short, the most expensive bag that arealine sold to me, a Fendi Spy bag, is a verified counterfiet handbag which I paid $700.00 for. I always have my handbags authenticated and I actually ended up having this bag authenticated by 2 separate sources just to make sure that there was no error when it failed to pass authentication the first time. Additionally, there was 1 handbag from the order that was never even shipped. The owner, Boris Kuskin refuses to return my emails or my phone calls. I'm out a bunch of money, so stay away from these sellers of fakes so you don't get ripped off too!

• Mu
    Muken Oct 19, 2010

Boris Kuskin is the owner and a criminal. I paid for a handbag and never received the refund that was promised when the order could not be filled. I came to find out that all of the items on this website are cheap fakes that are returned often. I payed with paypal and for some reason could not be refunded because of a problem with his account. Then I was promised a money order to reimburse my payment of $320 and never eceived that. I initiated a paypal claim and received $4.00 which is what this con man had in his paypal account. I guess I had to learn the hard way not to order from any site that has no listed address. Buyer beware!!! Stay away from this fraudulent website that only sell cheesy knock-offs. This site needs to be shutdown and the government need to intervene and stop the trafficking of designer replicas.