Arden Express Couriers / fake prize money

1 5 Hancock Road, London, United Kingdom E3 3DA, Australia Review updated:

I randomly receive a message saying that I've won 6.5 Million british pounds only and they try to be legit as possible until you get to the Arden Express Couriers Delivery and they say that you need to pay a $1, 200 delivery fee before you can receive the prize money which was apparently from a lotto place called Bet365. Once they asked me to pay for the delivery, I asked them to take it out of the prize money that I had apparently won and they kept insisting that I pay upfront before any deliveries were made so I told them to kindly piss off since they were definitely scammers and to never contact me again. Its pretty obvious once they try and ask for some kind of personal payment before hand that they would definitely be scammers. Hope this helps anyone that may have been put in the same boat as me

Arden Express Couriers
Arden Express Couriers

As
Apr 02, 2019

Comments

• Ar
      May 06, 2019

Dear Value Customer,

We have completed the verification of your details which was submitted on our website. It has been confirmed that you are the true winner and your prize is ready to be disbursed through your preferred mode of receiving your won prize. Kindly check and read the attached document for more details about the Paying out your Winning cheque.

Immediately contact Arden Express Courier through their email address so they can schedule Pay out / Shipment of your winnings to you ASAP.

Email: [protected]@ardenexpresscourier.com

Tel: +44-7823-425549

On behalf of staff of BET365 Europe Promo Limited, we wish you a big congratulations to you and your family...

Thank you.

Warmest Regards

----------------

Mrs. Kayla Santia

Customer Services| Claims Director

BET365 Promotions
    my response
    Dear sir/Madam
    My number is selected as a winner, I will like to receive my prize. so my address is, Jesmond, Newcastle-2299, NSW.
    Thank you!
    Arden Express International Courier Service

5 Hancock Road, London, United Kingdom
    E3 3DA

24/7 Email Service

Customer,

Your parcel which was picked up and has been processed and is ready for delivery. See attachment for Delivery procedures and fulfil all obligations to enable us proceed with the shipment of your won prize.

Download the attachment in this email for further information about delivery schedule and please choose the option best suitable to you.

Sincerely

Sn. Bob Ferdinard | International Delivery manager
    my reply
    As I concern with a friend, I came to know that it is risky. if I have truly won the prize then make my winning prize deliver to my address. I promise I will pay delivery fee more than 50000 GBP after my money prize is conformed.
    them
    Arden Express International Courier Service

5 Hancock Road, London, United Kingdom
    E3 3DA

24/7 Email Service

Customer,

Thanks for your Swift Response, With regards to your last email, we regret to inform you that we can not dispatch your winning parcel to your home address if the shipment cost is not paid by the winner. This is important to avoid double claims and also to make sure that the winning parcel gets to the right recipient. Please Do note that once we have confirmed the shipment payment, you will be issued a payment receipt alongside a tracking Number which you can use to track your parcel Online on Our website until the day of delivery.. so do not panic and kindly act as instructed so we can effect this delivery to you as soon as possible.

thanks for your understanding and co-operation.

• Te
      May 22, 2019

@Arjun Mahat That’s the same email that they sent it to me and i already paid for the money through to the Arden express courier and i ring them to refund back my money but they said that they already put the money in my account and i have to wait for 5 to 10 weeks and my money will clear

• Sp
      May 29, 2019

@Tea Lepetia Are you really that naive and stupid that you would fall for something like this...? and STILL believe that you'll be getting any money from this, while in actuality your bank account will be flagged by the bank for fraud. Come on. Use a single brain cell...