FILE A COMPLAINT

Apex Service Centerkent ro

G Jul 28, 2019 Review updated:

I stay in Faridabad and On 25th July'19, We placed a request (Complaint NO-K250709) at APEX Water purifier service center, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi-110092 for a technician visit to do RO service but till now they have sent any technician even after doing multiple follow up with them on call. Every day we have been false commitment that technician would reach our place today but till now this has not happened.

The APEX Service Centre is literally fooling around customers by giving false commitment. Please take necessary action and provide me a solution on this.

Shashant Kumar

kent ro

• kent_ro Jul 29, 2019

Dear Sir,

We apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Our service team will get in touch with you shortly with an update on this concern.

• kent_ro Jul 29, 2019

Dear Sir,

As discussed, we are closing this ticket. Please let us know in case you need any further assistance at [email protected] or call us at +91-9278912345.

• Mu
    Munish Mediratta Sep 21, 2019

Same with us. I have been following up with these guys since past 10 days & now their manager has stopped responding. Can u pls look into it?

Munish Mediratta
    Indirapuram

• kent_ro Sep 21, 2019

Dear Sir,

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused. Customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we are promising you that we will resolve this as quickly as possible. Please share your contact details via direct message. You may also send your details to [email protected] or call us at +91-9278912345.

Mayank Kaushik Oct 22, 2019

Even I am facing this issue, this fraudulent company has sold me the AMC in the name of KENT and now no one is ready to resolve the issue. Its been more than 7 days that I had raised the complaint. No one is ready to solve it.

• kent_ro Oct 23, 2019

Dear Sir,

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused. Customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we are promising you that we will resolve this as quickly as possible. Please share your contact details to [email protected] or call us at +91-9278912345

• De
    Devesh Lohani Feb 21, 2020

They are fraud, taken AMC for RO Acquaguard for Rs. 10000, but after that no one come to resolve the problem, every time they told that technician will come but no one will come, struggling since last one month.

Guys don't be trapped, just far away from them.