AntivirThis is a scam!

Q

I ordered this antivirus for my computer for like $79 but was charged $99. When I tried to reach the support group I was unable to contact anyone about my problem. I tried both by phone at [protected] and also at [protected]. I also emailed them at the address they provided which is: [protected]@mailingsimple.com. Now my computer does not have an antivirus and the $99 was charged to my visa. Again product is called Antivir.com.

• Jl
    JLaxon Sep 16, 2011

I purchased what i thought was a legitimate antivirus program called Antivir for USD$129.85. To find it gone from my computer the following day & i now cannot locate any valid contact information for the company in question. I have all the documents to prove the transaction took place.