AnnetteKaye Herreid Kruse Casady Reynoldsextortion, blackmail bullying

H Review updated:

AnnetteKaye Herreid Kruse Casady Reynolds (Husband Johnny Ray Reynolds) is trying to extort our family for $5000 for a debt that she alleges to be hers. Her blackmail tactics include character assassination via internet, trespassing on private properties and threatening family members with verbal and physical harm. She receives SS Disability payments for mental illness while working for this company.

ANONYMOUS123456891011 May 08, 2019

#annettekaye bedwell makes fun that I have no friends; true be told, I have wonderful friends! Enjoy reality!

ANONYMOUS123456891011 Apr 25, 2019

#AnnetteKaye Bedwell
    04/25/2019

AOL messages... When evidence is asked for in a court case... And it is not turned over... And the signature attests to all answers are truthful... Yet it's not true... THAT IS PERJURY TO THE COURT... Well no one is surprised for years now I've been dealing with a pathological liar. The really sad part is the liar doesn't feel anything because of being a NARCISSIST... With all the writing she does she shows the world just how intent her need to be crazed with stomping her feet "I'm right" acting like a two year old that wants a cookie. The abuse she inflicts on people hurts them. And her relationships show that her needs and abuse of people, are very real. I'm not her only target, I feel terrible for her kids. They too read all of her crazy writing. But they know her. "AOL messages" more court perjury. I'm having a great day adding that to the list. She is right when she says WE ARE GOING BACK TO COURT... Federal is the jurisdiction this time and the "BREAKING: Nigerian Brothers Speak Out – File Federal Defamation Suit Against Smollett Legal Team" case is exactly what needs copied. AOL messages brings in ALL THE PAST EVIDENCE. It's a good day!!! Abusing people is bad.. Fighting back, taking a stand.. Is good!!!

#AnnetteKaye Bedwell; strange post and not accurate! This is your usual exaggeration! The plea for sympathy is classic and your pathology shows through. The AOL messages were sent to Julie and Abby years ago. I keep them because soon they will be public and you will know exactly what you were thought of at the time but we already know! It is no surprise that for years I have been dealing with a pathological liar and she continues even today. Actually I am not crazed; I am becoming informed as to your well-being and fragile, sick mind. We feel sorry for you (maybe obtaining gainful employment would be of assistance. Abuse from you is real and you know the damage that you did because you lost in a court of law and have to pay damages to the court in our behalf. To date, not one dollar has been paid to the court or to our attorney. You hide your monies from the government because you do not maintain a bank account, a credit score, or all of the other wonderful privileges that AMERICANS do to provide and to live a honest living (you wrote this to our attorney and into court record). Actually, you are not very smart for being a “pre-law” student as you have written you are on many occasions (but you are so truthful). A contempt action is filed in the county of the civil suit that has been violated. No need for federal court. AOL messages will be included as contract information, your information, and his lies will be exposed. Are you worried about what he really wrote about you? I would be! I have taken a stand and you do not like that your “peeps” are getting both sides of the story. Bullying is now a crime and you continue. Just like you bullied an elderly man and stole his life savings! Just like you bullied my husband making fun of his chronic illness, just like you bullied my son and claimed that he committed suicide when he did not, just like you bullied me when you FAKED YOUR OWN SUICIDE (of course, you NEVER LIE), and the list goes on and on! You claim to be sinless but your writing says otherwise. I abuse no one and if you wanted to find it, you would come to me in person as well as my family instead of writing your SICK stories. Perhaps I will post your physical and death threats against me for your “peeps” and see what the real personality is behind your sinless, perfect self! AND thank you for sending my personal information to another individual. This is a contempt action and they are adding up quick! Thank you for being you! Looking forward to our weekend!

Copied and printed for court record, 04/25/2019

ANONYMOUS123456891011 Apr 10, 2019

**** #AnnetteKaye Bedwell
    04/10/2019
    Well good morning!! Always commentary!!! Poor poor little STALKER!!! I control... Yep I own you... Here you are lurking around... Looking, waiting, telling the world you are a victim... Copy and paste!!! Poor poor victim... I OWN YOU... You should move on with something positive in your life... But you can't, you just have to be nasty... Threats, lies, you say horrible things, and every time I just know...I OWN YOU!!! You do realize when you post you are keeping YOUR PAST ON PAGE ONE IN A GOOGLE SEARCH!!! I love that, I do no posting and your still on page one... You are doing it!!! Thank You... See you tomorrow

#AnnetteKaye Bedwell! Thank you for the wonderful compliments. I know you as well and keep on keeping on being “perfect”. I love that I am on Page 1 of the Google Search! You are on Page 1 of the Google Search as well! COURT CASE, PERMANENT INJUNCTION, JUDGEMENT. So persons who read can see what you write and understand how you are and how you act! It is described in your writing. I had a wonderful message from someone in your town. A little bit of fakeness going on, but that is to be expected! Thank you for OWNING ME today! I made you write again!! Have an amazing day! We are! Did you get more snow? We did! OWN ME tomorrow, too!

ANONYMOUS123456891011 Apr 02, 2019

AnnetteKaye Bedwell
    04/02/2019
    “STALKER: you act horribly... Your life is so sad... You will say anything to hurt people... You will do anything to others so you get ahead or feel superior... It doesn't matter that you try to destroy me.. I have a good life, good friends, great family, and your attempts to be in the middle of that have made no difference in my life. Johnny and I are still very close, I'm not in jail... You have failed in your attempts (30 of them) to have me arrested, BECAUSE... Living my life is not illegal...Immoral... Or even impacted by your hate for me... But your behavior hurts everyone around you and it is evident because of the relationship you have with your kids, family, bosses...and law enforcement... But you created it so I can't have pity for you because you did it..You did it yesterday and you will do it today...It is sad but you own it.. It is yours and yours alone... So as you Copy and Paste this post... Realize it is your behavior, your twisted mind, that makes you believe it is ok to violate people.. IT IS NOT OK... It is Satan's hold on your mind that makes you believe that lying about me is ok.. Remember "Not Bear False Witness" Such an easy rule put in place to guard a life from Satan... See you tomorrow because you can not have self control and leave me alone.”

Thank you, #AnnetteKaye Bedwell, for your informative post. I am grateful that you have a good life, good friends, and a great family. This is important. You berate me and say that I do not; you couldn’t be farther from the truth. My children call or text every day (just received a beautiful text from Florida). I take in supper to my parents weekly and I speak to them daily. My husband loves me, supports me in our goals, defends me, and appreciates my care and concern. I did not divorce him because my love for him is much more than the debt of medical bills. I am grateful that Johnny and you have a close relationship. I am sure that you need each other. He will never admit he lied to me and that is okay. I know that he will be accepted into Heaven just as you will be despite all of the mistakes that you both have made because that is that Atonement is about. My behavior is positive. If it had not been, I would not have succeeded in college, both my employments, and friends who love and support me. If this is what you mean by me getting “ahead and feeling superior”, I do feel successful in all that I have accomplished and all that I am working on. I get up early every morning, I feed our animals, I made sure our home is clean, I am at work on time, I never miss work, I earn an honest wage and do not depend on government benefits, I pay my taxes, I do my school work, I go home, I feed our animals, I make my husband supper, and make sure the laundry and the home is clean. Isn’t it our goal in life to become better and not regress? If you had access to my FB, you would see this. I have created a beautiful life with a major blessing happening even today.

The issue with you is that you cannot handle the truth that we have moved past you, we do not hate you, we pray for you every day, and we wish you happiness and success. I have not violated you; I have not written mean and hateful posts as you have. I have not tried to have you jailed (30 times). We have reported your negative and malicious behavior to law enforcement when YOU VIOLATED our boundaries. You were found guilty in a court of law and you owe the court thousands of dollars. The truth was heard in the court of law and the judge ruled on it. You have lied and exaggerated about me for years and you feel that this is okay. If I defend myself, you state that I am lying. You cannot have it both ways. If you want to continue in this behavior, expect me to defend myself. If you do not wish to abide by the court order and remove the defaming information that you ORIGINATED, then expect me to defend myself and my family. I do not have a twisted mind, I do not violate your boundaries, I do not send people to hurt or kill you or your family, and I am not a servant of Satan. You have started this disagreement from day one; be brave enough to take accountability and move on. YOU OWN ME makes you feel in CONTROL. We know better. YOU OWN ME makes you sound mental and cowardly. I am sure your readers are a bit tired of your tirades! You cannot make amends with me or even become affable because what you have sowed is causing such chaos with certain people that you cannot go back and tell them that you did not tell the truth. This would make you weak and not the “star of the party”, the center of making them feel better in their misery. Maybe trying to cultivate respect instead of degrading me would make you a happier person and you could write wonderful blessings instead of your unraveling.

Have an amazing day! The rain has come in and is mixed with a bit of snow. Winter would like to stay a bit longer. Our new chicks will be rehomed to the beautiful coop that my phenomenal husband has built and painted. A company is coming by to continue work on our back deck and we are hoping it will be completed by the time my birthday rolls around as we are having a huge backyard party with family and friends that you state that I do not have. I have to close now because I am headed to a class. Did you get the good news? Wonderful changes for next year! I forgot to write that I exercise every day THANKS TO YOU. After all, you publicly posted how FAT I WAS. Thank you for giving me the incentive to make myself like phenomenal, gorgeous, and fit! I could not have done this without you!!!

ANONYMOUS123456891011 Mar 11, 2019

Another mature post by #AnnetteKaye Bedwell ...

Good Morning STALKER... When I seen this pic I thought of you... I chatted with Padi this week. What a neat lady.. I just love her. Johnny and I made some plans. Jake really likes Johnny and they work on projects together. I need to give Karl a call been a couple weeks since we chatted. The time difference makes it hard sometimes. But I'll text him a hello!!! I had a celebration with my kids this week... I love our time helping grand babies learn and love... We have lots of snow and it is a beautiful time of year. GLAD YOU SEARCHED FOR ME... Copy and paste... My great life IRRITATES you so much and that makes my life even better...

Seriously, she thinks I care! Aren't the comments comical .. It makes court cases really easy to win (especially when you include persons names unique to me) and another judgment is in order! Poor woman! Do I really care about her life? NOT! We know that she sneaks, she calls and hangs up, she uses fake numbers, she uses our personal information to try to gather information she can share, she takes pictures to spread around to her "misery loves company" and her "army" because she cannot fight fair on her own. She can't stay married and she can't live on her own. She cannot maintain a home. She cannot maintain a vehicle. She hasn't paid a dollar on the judgment that is owed to our attorney and the court. She told the court that she cannot maintain a real job, she hides her monies from the government. She receives disability payments for mental illness. She claims to be a Christian but look at those comments! She brags to be friends with a woman abuser, a child abuser, a pedophile, a thief, and she kills dogs! The Sheriff's office knows who she is and the police reports were interesting! Who wants to be around or claim to know her! The important people know who she really is including those who live around her. We have beautiful sunshine and the snow is almost melted. The fields will be ready to till and the babies will be born. Yes, like we are really attracted to her life!! She is so funny, isn't she?!

ANONYMOUS123456891011 Jan 31, 2019

@annettekaye7 And for the record, I did not divorce to not pay my bills. I have taken care of my husband on my income for more than 3 years. In my own home, paying my own bills, two employments, not living off of the government and hiding behind the government like you do. All you can do is tattle, gossip, spread lies, and do what you do best, harass! I needed to bankrupt our medical bills to care for my husband properly. Something you cannot do because you are busy claiming love and devotion for Johnny Ray Reynolds, who refuses to care for you, and divorced and living in sin (because you are a good Christian) with your ex-husband who you had to divorce because you owe a TON of monies in judgments; almost more than I owe! Isn't that ironic! Grow up and get a life! At least, I don't care what you write anymore and have no problem with the public seeing it!

Call the Waaaambulance! Sep 22, 2018

Original Poster, you need therapy. STAT.

annettekaye7 Sep 22, 2018

@Call the Waaaambulance! The person creating this post is CandaLee Parker she has several names on this site Harassment Lawsuit, CandaLee Parker, ANONYMOUS1234567891011, CL Parker, Bullied in Idaho, Bullied in Queens Creek, but she is CandaLee Parker of Ammon, ID. Thank You for your little note and for reading her 100's of posts about me.

annettekaye7 Sep 24, 2018

canda YOU KNOW YOU ARE LYING bullied in Idaho and Bullied in Queens Creek are you along with the others and @call the waaaambulance I have one name ANNETTEKAYE and you can email me direct to see 350, 000 against CandaLee I have nothing to hide so I just use my name

ANONYMOUS123456891011 Sep 25, 2018

@annettekaye7 @Call the Waaaambulance! Please email ANNETTEKAYE KRUSE HERREID CASADY REYNOLDS BEDWELL and ask her to see the 350, 000 pages she has against me. The court asked her to provide and she could not. The number goes up of how many pages she has with every post she writes. We understand her plight and her reality. This is nothing new to us. Wishing her and you a wonderful day! The Autumn color are gorgeous!

ANONYMOUS123456891011 Sep 25, 2018

@annettekaye7 PDF Created 09/25/2018

annettekaye7 Oct 12, 2018

@ANONYMOUS123456891011 the court your therapist and You CANDA were provided all the pages SO YOU KNOW YOU ARE LYING

ANONYMOUS123456891011 Oct 23, 2018

@annettekaye7 We do not have 350, 000 of evidence that YOU say that you have collected and that I have written. Please provide those for our court action. I am sorry that you cannot tell the truth. Have a wonderful day!

annettekaye7 Sep 14, 2018

you have my email address or at least you did on Tuesday It is the same HOW DARE YOU SAY I KILLED A DOG OR STOLE FROM ANYONE but typical CandaLand that is why Johnny is still answering my calls helping out and being there for me and you are blocked and thrown out like... well you know what I am talking about even your family has thrown out

ANONYMOUS123456891011 Dec 13, 2018

@annettekaye7 We have the police report of the dog being killed. For #AnnetteKaye Bedwell, being a breeder of dogs, we find this repulsive and she should be jailed for it. We have the reports and statements of #AnnetteKaye Bedwell stealing the life savings of an elderly man that she was supposedly was caring for.

annettekaye7 Sep 14, 2018

STOP IT

ANONYMOUS123456891011 Jul 24, 2018

13h
    I'm not happy that your sins are on page 1 I am happy that you continue to post on your sins and they pop up before your blogs about me so keep posting just like today I get email from reputation about you posting more so page 1 is what you want congrats your sins are on page 1 and it is you doing it good job your right hard work pays off
    Shared publicly

Annettekaye bedwell's profile photo
    Not reputation scam report

13h
    Like you asked (3 times) I sent your dr that is not a dr the book you asked me to send 605 pages you have written so far... my publisher checked all the references and they are all right and legal so good to go christine has a copy like you asked. the part where you asked is page 525-573

annettekaye7 Jul 13, 2018

(888)

May 25 at 4:13pm ·

I have the greatest husband... just sayin... this morning coffee was filled with this and that... then he says "do you want to go to medical lake, harrington, and othello this weekend?" (dad, loren, indy, mom, grama and grampa are buried there) I said "no, i'll just stop in when i'm there" he said "ok as long as you are okay with that" what a great man... he doesn't believe in cemetary visits, but for his wife he will go.

May 21, 2018
    Oh I love the internet doing my weekly search it seems there are people talking not about me so I sent an email and asked what's up? I might make more friends out of this mess... mother's day I received a very loving message even tho I am not the mother of his kids. funny how god always works perfectly.
    No comments
    No plus ones
    No shares
    Shared publicly

AnnetteKaye Bedwell
    6d
    Planting, & some Travel, a 12 hour day but dinner with a dream come true. Clouds flying high over the horizon of the basin where a person can see for miles. The only care in the world is if I made him smile, YEP I DID THAT...

Bullied in Idaho Feb 18, 2018

Please note threats of physical harm and death by annettekaye bedwell along with jake bedwell and johnny ray reynolds as noted below.
    "so I got another email from complaints board... a mentally ill person??? it is time to use that to benefit me... if all the claims out there made by one person were true; I would be committed…. and I would have solved this problem long ago...in a very violent end to all this craziness online... but because I am not mentally ill I have tried to be patient, use the justice system, and now it is time to let the brothers loose... I am at the end of you lying online about me... my brothers offered at the dr phil show airing to solve my problems with you... I told them to have pity because you are so twisted that you don't even realize what you do... you know from the newspaper articles that I host biker rallies... you might not know that my father road as an angel... yes the motorcycle club that makes the news for the redemption of souls or maybe a reckoning with souls... some say once a brother always a brother... your post on complaint board and the lies in your blog created me to do 2 things... I called my brothers... and with tear filled eyes I said"I need some help"and I looked up assessor information for your brothers last name, and your last name, (by the way you still don't own a house or property) the reason to look this up was to find your churches. the judge reminded me that geographical is how you know where to worship. yep I have brothers in the neighborhood... now thru your writing about me I know your husband is home alone during the day (4 school days were approved in the minutes) and graveyard shift, you state that your son is there but my brothers walk silently throughout the community.. some are tattooed, some ride really loud bikes, some are dr. and lawyers, some carry 35 mm and some carry 9mm, some are loud and proud on facebook and wear their patches on their backs (look up what “patches” means). some are more reserved and quietly mix in for the perfect reckoning... I spoke to the president of idaho falls tonight... a very nice man with a very deep voice, he said the idaho falls chapter is 590 of the 500, 000+ across the us. but remember women can't be members so that 590 is probably closer to 1500. I ride with them but am not aloud a patch. but you do drive to and from work, you show your ponies, and my brothers seen and copied the picture of your new suv along with the car you keep in your driveway, and the pickup you farm with, I don't know what geo tags are but it seems your phone adds this to your pictures... (even the pictures of tobias) some of my brothers are computer geeks, and accordingly your po box on your new web sight is different than this geo tag thing when you use your phone...

Now my brothers are in a holding pattern, they have watched you for the last 7 years torment me, lie about me, get on tv and lie, they have watched their lil' sister go to court and beg for the constitutional rights america has given me, they know your name, your church, your work, your family, they have looked through the web sight and the court folders, and they have offered to help, I am giving you one more chance... stop your self from following me, lying about me, speaking of me, telling your sad and twisted stories online and in court papers. one brother (that is a lawyer) read your affidavit... and that alone pissed him off... as you know I am a proud supporter of the militia... even the group that is less than 1/2 a mile from my home... (ask yourself why I moved to redneck north idaho) I have brothers so angry with the court case that the names and address of those involved were written down. I gave my brothers copies of the 93 times formally in writing I have begged you to stop... now it is time for you to show some integrity... you keep saying you moved on but you haven’t but you can fix all of this... stop yourself... you wrote affidavits full of forged documents and lies... straight up lies... fix it... tell your attorney to file an amendment and tell the judge the truth... as you were quoting the bible yesterday I thought of the commandment “thou shall not bear false witness” delete all your bs from complaint board and scam report... stop blogging about me... stop telling people you are talking to my family when you just know that is not true... (not sure who you are talking to but if they are talking to you they are not part of my family) but my brothers are 500, 000+ strong and this mental illness crap... if you believed it you would be scared of me... I mean you posted that I beat my own child and went to jail for it, someone I love, if my mental health is as bad as you say you should be worried... but you are not you just keep picking at me... I know how to drive to idaho falls, and I know what you drive so why poke sticks at the snake... stop it... here is where the holding pattern sits... keep it up and I will make just one more call. one is all it will take as a lil’ sister reaches out for help, your first instinct will be to copy this and post it as a rant... I am telling you to stop yourself... look over your shoulder... is my brother standing there? or is it just crazy annette with mental illness and her new 38 revolver? (my criminal record speaks for itself…. what does yours say about you??? it told my brothers a lot, no one likes a thief or a liar, at one meeting over drinks a brother said it would be a public service if that one stopped stealing from people….) look close because you just never know who wants to buy a pony, or is following your blog... your second instinct will be to call bonneville county sheriff... (or are you worried about gilbert talking to bonneville). because you have a permanent injunction and I have followed every word of it... I do hope you call them; a record of me once again asking you to stop would be great…. but they will call benewah county (but…. am I in wa tonight when I posted this, did I have dinner with my husband or johnny) and they have the 125 exhibits from the restraining order I filled... so they are already aware of you and your lies... they also know I have tried every legal avenue to get you to stop... bonneville county has all the adams and grant county police reports, they have the 350, 000 pages of you pestering me, and since the 125 exhibits were filed I have 3 more months of you just being a freak…. you just can’t control your self “moving on” and you stating “this is my last post about her” so that you and the sheriff are fully informed this is just information about “””my family that does have my back”””…not the family that you made up and chat with about me. you need to stop yourself….. from lying about me….. and you should make amends like god told you too…. you are absolutely right about “””bully syndrome is a chronic disease. this is a disease which is a mental condition created by a broken mind, jealousy, and poor self-esteem. this is a disease where one enjoys the misfortune of others, attempting to create the persona of being better, more accomplished, and well-adjusted in their lives. it is a disease that distorts the truth and makes the bully tell one lie after another for their own benefit. a disease which makes the lies into truths in their own minds. a disease which also keeps the mad-up stories as"real truth"in their sick minds.”””” you have a sick mind….. the dr (that is not a dr) told the judge haha you continue to banter, lie, and defame me…. I have tried all legal avenue’s to get you to stop…. maybe explaining who my family is will get you to think it through…. family is not always biological but family is always loyal and protective. especially when lil' sister is in tears... before you react... do a little research... about who my"army"really is... so sad that on february 14th you are plastering lies on the internet instead of being a loving wife and mother... but you said it best..."this is a disease which is a mental condition created by a broken mind, jealousy, and poor self-esteem."" a disease which also keeps the mad-up stories as "real truth" in their sick minds."yes you spelt made-up wrong."

ANONYMOUS123456891011 Jan 23, 2018

This is lie! No copyright violation of a blog that is FICTION. It is stated fiction and yet Mrs. Bedwell continues in her immature rant! Names have been changed and yet she proposes copyright violation. Personal information has been included even though the blog is claimed to be fiction. One has to feel sorry for such a soul!

annettekaye Jan 24, 2018

@ANONYMOUS123456891011 The copyright violation is you changing the affidavit you are the one violating federal law... no personal information is in the book "the last word" if there is personal information please call bonneville county sheriff and have charges brought... bonneville county pays people to answer your call... I got a copy of the injunction... but anonymous can't file a complaint... the original affidavit is in the bonneville county court house so they can easily prove you are a plagiarist... did you know plagiarism is a violation of all colleges? did you know a violation at a college can hold your degree give you bad references and note the violation on every application you submit in the future... did you know violating copyright is a federal crime... did you know the lawsuit the judge warned you about can be filed in federal court? under the current injunction I am not allowed to talk about alleged wrongdoing on the internet so if you want to know the whole story all the facts call or email me neither of those are restricted...

ANONYMOUS123456891011 Jan 23, 2018

Read her writings as we post them here! We have had wonderful response from others in letting us know how "bizarre" and mental she is! We understand her illnesses and will do our best to understand and be patient with her. She is a bully, a stalker, and far lived from reality. We hope that all will understand this as well.

annettekaye Jan 22, 2018

This is the truth both novel and court house names have been changed both mrs jones and mr swayze

In the district court of the seventh judicial district of the
    State of idaho, in and for the county of bonneville

Hortensegay jones, fred jones,
    Plaintiffs,
    Vs.
    Annettekaye casady, john does 1-100,
    Defendants.

Case no. court case #3
    Affidavit of steven swayze

I; steven swayze certify that:

Mrs. jones and I were never in business together.in april 2010 I sent mrs. jones a check for $5000. this was a loan. loan was written in the memo. mrs. jones did promise to pay it back in 60 days. mrs. jones did not make any payments on it. this $5000 is stolen because mrs. jones committed fraud to receive it.in april 2010 I did not know annettekaye. mrs. jones stated in a police report that we were in business together and that she won a judgment against me which is false. we were never in business together, there has never been a law suit filed and no judgement was ever won or issued. so are these statements to police are absolute lies in police reports. I met annettekaye september 2010 phone call, november 2010 straw purchase face to face, and november 2010 first date.in 2009 mrs. jones and I were romantically involved.in 2010 mrs. jones and I were romantically involved.in 2011 mrs. jones and I were romantically involved. because I know mrs. jones was still with fred I would call this relationship an affair.
    If I would have known mrs. jones was still with fred, still living with fred, still married to fred, I would not have you been romantically involved with mrs. jones. although sex is not possible from wa to az this relationship had all the emotional, romantic, and connection that a relationship an affair has.
    This relationship unfair to everyone involved including myself and fred.
    Mrs. jones was coming to wa from az to be with me. as a couple. mrs. jones did plan on moving into the double wide with me. plans were made promises were stated. mrs. jones did state she filed for divorce from fred. I did send mrs. jones a dozen red roses valentine ’s day 2011. I did receive a bill from mrs. jones for moving expenses in 2011 dated may 2010. I did receive a bill from mrs. jones for pain and suffering in 2011 dated may 2010. I did receive a bill from mrs. jones for lost wages in 2011 dated may 2010. mrs. jones did place annettekaye on this bill.
    There any no validity in this bill. it was a completely made up bill. mrs. jones did turn this bill into the better business bureau. I did have to defend this bbb complaint. mrs. jones was coming to wa to be with you in march 2011. mrs. jones did plan on going to my daughter’s wedding june 2011 with me. I did go to phoenix, az and meet mrs. jones in april 2011. mrs. jones did email me and annettekaye stating she spent the weekend with me in april 2011; which is a lie. we met at dairy queen on friday evening; mrs. jones promised to return saturday but did not. mrs. jones did forward me an email telling olga swayze of our affair in 2009, 2010, and 2011.in this letter mrs. jones did tell olga swayze that fred had moved out.in this letter mrs. jones did tell olga swayze of my and mrs. jones’s affair spanning 30 years. both sexual and emotional. annettekaye did share with me an article written by anitra whittle about mrs. jones going to the temple with fred in october 2010. with your knowledge of the lds temple are women supposed to go to temple while they are romantically involved with a man not there husband. mrs. jones did accuse annettekaye of cheating on her with me.
    Fred did send an email accusing annettekaye of cheating on hortensegay with me.
    Fred did send my bill for the $5000 back with hand written “heartbreaker” on it. this returned invoice was for the loan in april 2010 and was the invoice for june 2011. so fred has been aware of this loan since june 2011. fred has not made any payments on this loan ever, so even his knowledge of it has not prompted him to pay the debt. mrs. jones did text me that she gave the $5000 loan payments to olga swayze. mrs. jones has harassed and stalked annettekaye and I to the point that the adams county sheriff told us to file a restraining order. we did file the restraining order. I did pay the filing fee. I did pay the server. I did go to court with annettekaye for all the hearings. during the temporary order mrs. jones did continue to harass and stalk me and annettekaye. my phone number and email address was listed in this restraining order.in september 2011 rodeo weekend mrs. jones did tell annettekaye that she was in othello with you at the rodeo. this did cause problems between myself and annettekaye. mrs. jones was not in othello with me. mrs. jones did incessantly text me 2009. mrs. jones did incessantly text me 2010. after mrs. jones received the restraining order mrs. jones did incessantly text me 2011. after mrs. jones received the restraining order mrs. jones did incessantly text me 2012. after mrs. jones received the restraining order mrs. jones did incessantly text me 2013. after mrs. jones received the restraining order mrs. jones did incessantly email me 2012. after mrs. jones received the restraining order mrs. jones did incessantly email me 2013.
    I did receive from 5/28/2013 at 5:50am to 5/29/2013 at 7:23 pm 142, 563 pages from mrs. jones? in 37 hours and 33 minutes you received 285.1 reams of paper in email. after all of these stop requests fred and mrs. jones purchase a crib for my granddaughter dixie in 2012. this crib did feel weird. it did feel like harassment.in 2009 right after my divorce was filed mrs. jones did contact olga swayze on facebook. I was shocked when olga asked you about it.
    Before this contact I did not tell mrs. jones that my divorce was filed. mrs. jones did contact me in march 2017. this included copies of annettekaye’s social media.
    I do know annettekaye has blocked mrs. jones from her social media. I do know that mrs. jones creates new id’s to bypass these blocks.
    Blocking mrs. jones from my email mrs jones does just create a new email address and emails me anyway. some of these new id’s and emails are in different names. ie donna mckenna, danial williams-york, fred jones, and new email address for hortensegay, horsebackaz, at one point annettekaye did just give up trying to block mrs. jones. I have never had a sexual relationship with a natalie holland. I have never met natalie. donna mckenna has emailed me. daniel williams-york has emailed me. I have received text messages from mrs. jones on numbers I don’t recognize. when mrs. jones worked for napa I did receive text with napa as the signature. mrs. jones was using this napa phone to invite me to company bbq. mrs. jones did, using this napa phone invite me you to company sales meetings. mrs. jones did; using this napa phone share pictures of her horses.
    I did ask annettekaye to find “her” napa and report these texts as unwanted to her boss. this report did get those texts to stop. mrs. jones has not stopped the last email received was october 2014 the last mail was march 2017 so she has not yet stopped.in april 2011 I began telling her stop, through police I have told her to stop and filing a restarting order I have told her to stop yet mrs. jones continues.
    In april 2011 I began telling mrs. jones to stop and she did not stop till march 2017. so she has not yet stopped.
    I did get the email stopped. I blocked her over and over mrs. jones did fax me at fire/ems in warden, wa. these faxes come from hortense’s school.
    This faxing was increscent. the content was copied from annettekaye’s google plus. the fire chief ask that I get the faxes to stop. I did file a police report in warden, wa. I did speak to bonneville county sheriff about these faxes.
    I did email mrs. taylor superintendent of hortense’s school. with all these outside reports mrs. jones did not stop, and the fire chief block mrs. jones’s numbers. the faxes finely stopped.
    I did receive phone calls from dshs fraud division about annettekaye in june and july 2014. it was later revealed that your number was given to dshs as annettekaye’s number by mrs. jones. it was revealed that the fraud accusations came from az where mrs. jones lived at the time.
    I do not know anything about annettekaye’s income. annettekaye and I have never talked about her income or spending. annettekaye and I have never shared bills. we have never had any accounts together. annettekaye knows nothing about my income or bills. we have spoke of general purchases or needs like I need new tires so I am going to costco or my renters are good renters but we have never sat and spoke of this this that. I have never paid annettekaye’s power bill.
    Other than from mrs. jones; annettekaye did not ever get mail at rd p.5 warden, wa. annettekaye and I have never had any business dealings together. annettekaye and I have never had joint checking, savings, banking or investments together. annettekaye has never worked for or with hayloading. annettekaye did find and print papers for a collection agency to recover the $5000 loan/stolen monies.
    Fred has emailed me fred has threatened me. fred has threatened to place liens on my property.
    My sister called me and let me know I was married to a woman named jacqueline. I have never been married to a jacqueline. my daughter is not 48 and is not related to a jacqueline swayze no jacqueline has ever resided at rd p.5 with me.
    I did ask annettekaye to look this up. annettekaye did find jacqueline and daughter was 48 years old. with knowledge of all the fake identities mrs. jones creates to harass people I am confident that mrs. jones created jacqueline and the daughter.
    After annettekaye put this knowledge in casadyvsjones.com jacqueline was deleted from my life and spokeo. when annettekaye looked jacqueline up she did also fine hayloading that I did not create nor ask anyone else to create. annettekaye has shared with me that sierra morgan is reporting that I owe $124, 000 to debtors.
    Annettekaye did share with me that sierra morgan is mrs. jones’s business manager. annettekaye did share with me that mrs. jones has refused in all 3 sets of interrogatories contact information for sierra morgan. I believe sierra morgan is yet another “”imaginary friend” of mrs. jones. I do not owe any debtor $124, 000 that is unpaid. no part of the $5000 loan has been paid back. this loan was on the dr phil show. so october 2014 fred was aware of the loan. I did mail an invoice about the loan 6/2011 to fred and mrs. jones. this loan was included in the maricopa county civil case az court case #1 filed on 8/9/2013.
    This loan was included in the maricopa county civil case az court case #1 served fred jones 10/28/2013 afs - affidavit of service. so fred is aware of this debt.in both counsels affidavit and fred and mrs. jones’s affidavit dated 4/11/2017 they state that annettekaye and I were in a romantic relationship when this loan was made, this is not true. I did not even know annettekaye when this loan was made.in april 2011 when I went to phoenix, az to meet mrs. jones, annettekaye was supportive of this trip. this trip reaffirm to me that mrs. jones was lying to me about the romantic relationship mrs. jones and I was in.
    I did ask annettekaye to look up fred and mrs. jones’s divorce that mrs. jones told me and olga swayze was filed. annettekaye was not able to find any divorce filings. I did confront mrs. jones with this knowledge.
    I did find out in 2013 about mrs. jones being in prison in 2003.
    Mrs. jones did not share this important information with me.
    If I had known this I would not have been in a romantic relationship with mrs. jones.
    If I had known this I would have never loaned her $5000.
    The knowledge of this prison sentence for forgery and theft would have saved me from a lot of trouble.
    When annettekaye found this information so much of what had went on with mrs. jones finally make sense.
    Mrs. jones states in her affidavit 4/11/2017 that she never “stalked a past romantic interest” in 2009 when mrs jones contacted olga I did feel stalked.
    Since 2009 this stalking been incessant.
    When I received mail in march 2017 from mrs. jones I did not respond to her requests.
    I am just tired of mrs. jones. her behaviors are horrid mean spirited and filed with lies.
    I would describe my feeling toward mrs. jones as hate. contempt. distain. regret.
    I have been very supportive of annettekaye’s attempts to get mrs. jones to stop.
    I did appear by phone on the dr phil show.
    I don’t think another court order will get mrs. jones to stop.
    I don’t believe if annettekaye is successful in this court case mrs. jones will then stop.
    Mrs. jones has violated every thread of relationship that can be violated. trust, hope, a future.
    Mrs. jones has hurt people in my life other than annettekaye to get even with me or to get the last word in.
    Because of mrs. jones my and my daughter’s relationship changed.
    Mrs. jones’s behavior leaves me looking over your shoulder for “”what is next””.
    I am not surprised at the perjury in mrs jones’s affidavit dated 4/11/2017.

I have receive an email 3 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 4 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 9 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 9 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 33 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 35 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 36 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 43 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 47 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 50 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 54 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 58 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 62 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 63 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 66 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 71 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 73 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 78 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 82 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 87 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 93 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 98 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 101 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 112 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 114 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 127 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 155 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 167 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 169 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 183 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 197 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 211 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 225 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 243 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 253 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 279 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 284 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 298 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 307 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 321 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 340 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 354 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 368 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 382 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 396 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 411 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 429 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 439 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 442 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 459 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 460 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 463 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 463 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 467 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 473 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 482 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 492 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 503 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 512 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 514 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 526 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 549 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 551 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 562 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 567 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 582 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 584 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 610 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 647 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 666 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 677 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 692 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 695 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 705 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 715 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 726 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 736 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 746 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 755 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 758 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 768 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 772 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 778 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 779 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 789 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 797 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 799 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 809 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 814 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 829 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 830 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 837 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 848 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 848 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 850 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 858 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 866 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 883 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 893 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 895 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 901 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 905 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 906 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 912 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 918 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 929 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 931 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 940 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 940 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 957 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 961 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 986 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 999 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1012 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1038 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1063 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1070 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1071 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1083 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1087 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1092 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1092 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1102 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1111 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1112 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1121 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1122 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1131 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1131 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1136 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1139 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1144 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1145 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1148 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1149 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1152 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1153 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1156 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1160 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1164 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1169 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1173 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1177 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1178 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1220 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1237 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1255 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1272 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1289 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1305 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1311 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1314 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1319 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1323 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1324 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1328 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1332 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1336 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1341 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1351 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1361 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1365 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1369 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1373 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1378 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1382 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1386 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1390 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1394 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1399 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1403 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1407 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1412 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1612 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1617 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1636 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1644 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1658 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1666 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1680 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1694 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    So from 5/28/2013 at 5:50am to 5/29/2013 at 7:23 pm I received 142, 563 pages from mrs. jones.in 37 hours and 33 minutes I received 285.1 reams of paper in email.
    All of these emails were about annettekaye.

I swear or affirm that the above and foregoing is true and correct to the best of my information, knowledge, and belief.

Date_[protected]_signature_steven swayze_

ANONYMOUS123456891011 Jan 23, 2018

@annettekaye For the record, annettekaye casady reynolds bedwell wrote this affidavit for johnny ray reynolds because he was too much of a coward to write it himself. it was thrown out of court. he hides behind the skirts of women! he is set up the way he is to the credit of his ex-wife! he would not have what he has today if it wasn't for her.

annettekaye Jan 22, 2018

This has been changed copyright violation the original is in the bonneville county court house and the exert from the novel I am writing is posted accurately this is falsified by harassment lawsuit. to view the truth please email me or go to my blog.
    This is a lie i; johnny ray reynolds certify that:

Mrs. jones and I were in business together.in april 2010 I sent mrs. jones a check for $5000. this was not a loan.. mrs. jones did promise to pay it back in 60 days. mrs. jones did not make any payments on it. this $5000 is stolen because mrs. jones committed fraud to receive it and I committed fraud in breach of contract.in april 2010 I did know annettekaye casady. annettekaye casady was quoted to be my wife. mrs. jones stated in a police report that we were in business together and that she won a judgment against me which is false. we were never in business together, there has never been a law suit filed and no judgement was ever won or issued until 2017. so are these statements to police are absolute lies in police reports. I met annettekaye september 2009 in a phone call, november 2009 straw purchase face to face, and november 2009 first date.in 2009 mrs. jones and I were romantically involved.in 2010 mrs. jones and I were romantically involved.in 2011 mrs. jones and I were romantically involved. because I know mrs. jones was still with fred I would call this relationship an affair. I was also still married to julie reynolds and going through a divorce. I knew mrs. jones was still with fred, still living with fred, still married to fred. although intimate relations is not possible from wa to az this relationship had all the emotional, romantic, and connection that a relationship an affair has. this relationship unfair to everyone involved including myself and fred and annettekaye and julie.
    Mrs. jones was coming to wa from az to be with me. as a couple. mrs. jones did plan on moving into the double wide with me. plans were made promises were stated. mrs. jones did state she filed for divorce from fred. I did send mrs. jones a dozen red roses valentine ’s day 2010. I did send flowers to mrs. jones’s son’s funeral along with my daughter. I did receive a bill from mrs. jones for moving expenses in 2011 dated may 2010. I did receive a bill from mrs. jones for pain and suffering in 2011 dated may 2010. I did receive a bill from mrs. jones for lost wages in 2011 dated may 2010. mrs. jones did place annettekaye on this bill. this was due to lying to mrs. jones about beth and annettekaye.

Thomas-CandaLee Parker Dec 03, 2017

"I have some info concerning Annette, but its too late right now. Ill contact you tomorrow..." Another one! It is amazing what has been revealed in the past week. Time to copy and mail to persons that think the truth is being told!

Thomas-CandaLee Parker Nov 11, 2017

Damages judgment

Thomas-CandaLee Parker Nov 11, 2017

Summary judgment

Bullied in Idaho Oct 15, 2017

Again, do not contact my children or family members!!! you claim that it is I that is stalking and contacting your family and yet we have not! you are the one contacting my children! stop it! grow up and quit using your fake names and profiles!

Thomas-CandaLee Parker Oct 14, 2017

Update to court case: brandon m bedwell and annnettekaye casady bedwell.. please note that civil lawsuit idaho cv2016-00d4844-oc has been filed and pending against annettekaye casady bedwell for her bad behavior and slander.

Thomas-CandaLee Parker Oct 14, 2017

Update: brandon m bedwell and annnettekaye casady bedwell.. please note that civil lawsuit idaho cv2016-00d4844-oc has been filed and pending against annettekaye casady bedwell for her bad behavior and slander.

[email protected] Oct 03, 2017

Public 10/03/2017

23h
    Off to othello for a couple days... perfect... plans for dinner and dancing... what a glorious fall we are in. love the tractor as we prepare for the water to be off... this is the beginning of time together as his days are shorter of work and more me time. only a couple months of down time. so happy my schedule is free up for snow birding. so happy harvest checks make it available. hard working farmers make great paychecks. love fall it is my favorite.

Bullied in Idaho Sep 17, 2017

Civil lawsuit idaho cv2016-00d4844-oc against annettekaye casady bedwell and husband, brandon m bedwell: damages award has been granted to candalee & thomas g parker by the judge in bonneville county for defamation and slander which is written in these posts! now on to the next item to be asked for! harassment and stalking to be addressed next!

• Tg
    TgClParker Aug 25, 2017

Please note that damages judgement against annettekaye casady bedwell, 06/13/1968, husband brandon m bedwell for defamation and slander have been awarded to candalee and thomas parker. please see idaho case! residing in st. maries, id, warden, wa, othello, wa, lind, wa

annettekaye Jan 22, 2018

@TgClParker My birthday is not 1968 My Husband was never and still is not a part of the case and no damages were won against him. I have never resided in Warden, WA

annettekaye Jul 08, 2016

PDF Done

annettekaye Feb 20, 2015

"candalee parker please upload the $23k files, bills, proof of the debt... I provided the proof of the stolen $5000 your turn prove away... as soon as you prove it I will send you a certified check. use the choose file button on this sight they have made it very easy to upload. took me less than 15 seconds."

annettekaye Jan 30, 2015

Candalee parker you stole $5000 from johnny that makes you a thief but your prison record is for being a thief too so you already knew that

annettekaye Jan 28, 2015

Candalee parker stole the $5000 from johnny reynolds 4/2010 I am not extorting anything this complaint is the deletions of a woman in love with johnny and can't stand that he hates her. her jealousy is ugly and well documented. not only am I not bullying her she is hiding from az in idaho. there is a law suit currently in place by me against candalee parker in phoenix, az. not only am I not mentally ill she also has my name wrong. annettekaye herreid kruse casady reynolds is not my name and bullied in queen creek is not hers. no one is bullying her and she sent this to me. thanks candalee grow up

CandaLee Parker Nov 26, 2017

@annettekaye Johnny Reynolds and supposed wife (she claimed at the time), AnnetteKaye Casady "ripped off" and "straight up stole" from Mr. & Mrs. Thomas Parker. No payments have been made to date.