AnnetteKaye Herreid Kruse Casady Reynoldsextortion, blackmail bullying

H Review updated:

AnnetteKaye Herreid Kruse Casady Reynolds (Husband Johnny Ray Reynolds) is trying to extort our family for $5000 for a debt that she alleges to be hers. Her blackmail tactics include character assassination via internet, trespassing on private properties and threatening family members with verbal and physical harm. She receives SS Disability payments for mental illness while working for this company.

• Updated by Harassment Lawsuit · Mar 26, 2017

Brandon M Bedwell and AnnnetteKaye Casady Bedwell .. Please note that CIVIL LAWSUIT IDAHO CV2016-00D4844-OC has been filed and pending against AnnetteKaye Casady Bedwell for her bad behavior and slander. Any one involved with her has been placed with this lawsuit as well. Mrs. AnnetteKaye Casady Bedwell now resides in St Maries Idaho.

• Updated by Harassment Lawsuit · Nov 11, 2017

JUDGMENT FOR DAMAGES

• Updated by Harassment Lawsuit · Jan 14, 2018

affidavit of johnny ray reynolds, warden wea in response to thomas and candalee parker for in award for summary judgement against annettekaye casady bedwell

in the district court of the seventh judicial district of the
    state of idaho, in and for the county of bonneville

thomas g & candalee parker,
    plaintiffs,
    vs.
    annettekaye casady, john does 1-100,
    defendants.

case no. court case #3
    affidavit of johnny ray reynolds

i; johnny ray reynolds certify that:

Mrs. Jones and I were in business together. In April 2010 I sent Mrs. Jones a check for $5000. This was not a loan.. Mrs. Jones did promise to pay it back in 60 days. Mrs. Jones did not make any payments on it. This $5000 is stolen because Mrs. Jones committed fraud to receive it and I committed fraud in breach of contract. In April 2010 I did know AnnetteKaye Casady. AnnetteKaye Casady was quoted to be my wife. Mrs. Jones stated in a police report that we were in business together and that she won a judgment against me which is false. We were never in business together, there has never been a law suit filed and no judgement was ever won or issued until 2017. So are these statements to police are absolute LIES IN POLICE REPORTS. I met AnnetteKaye September 2009 in a phone call, November 2009 straw purchase face to face, and November 2009 first date. In 2009 Mrs. Jones and I were romantically involved. In 2010 Mrs. Jones and I were romantically involved. In 2011 Mrs. Jones and I were romantically involved. Because I know Mrs. Jones was still with Fred I would call this relationship an AFFAIR. I WAS ALSO STILL MARRIED TO JULIE REYNOLDS and GOING THROUGH A DIVORCE. I KNEW Mrs. Jones was still with Fred, still living with Fred, still married to Fred. Although intimate relations is not possible from WA to AZ this relationship had all the emotional, romantic, and connection that a relationship an affair has. This relationship UNFAIR to everyone involved including myself and Fred and ANNETTEKAYE and JULIE.
    Mrs. Jones was coming to WA from AZ to be with me. As a couple. Mrs. Jones did plan on moving into the double wide with me. Plans were made Promises were stated. Mrs. Jones did state she filed for divorce from Fred. I did send Mrs. Jones a dozen red roses Valentine ’s Day 2010. I did send flowers to Mrs. Jones’s son’s funeral along with my daughter. I did receive a bill from Mrs. Jones for moving expenses in 2011 dated May 2010. I did receive a bill from Mrs. Jones for pain and suffering in 2011 dated May 2010. I did receive a bill from Mrs. Jones for lost wages in 2011 dated May 2010.Mrs. Jones did place AnnetteKaye on this bill. This was due to lying to Mrs. Jones about Beth and AnnetteKaye.
    There any NO VALIDITY in this bill. It was a completely made up bill. Mrs. Jones did turn this bill into The Better Business Bureau. I did have to DEFEND this BBB Complaint. Mrs. Jones was coming to WA to be with you in March 2011. Mrs. Jones did plan on going to my daughter’s wedding June 2011 with me. I did go to Phoenix, AZ and meet Mrs. Jones in April 2011. Mrs. Jones did email me and AnnetteKaye stating she spent the weekend with me in April 2011; which is a lie. We met at Dairy Queen on Friday evening; Mrs. Jones promised to return Saturday but did not. She witnessed me texting AnnetteKaye and I told her that I had lied about Beth and AnnetteKaye. I was having a relationship with them both. Mrs. Jones did forward me an email telling Olga Swayze of our affair in 2009, 2010, and 2011. In this letter Mrs. Jones did tell Olga Swayze that Fred had moved out. In this letter Mrs. Jones did tell Olga Swayze of my and Mrs. Jones’s affair spanning 30 years. Both intimate and emotional. AnnetteKaye did share with me an article written by Anitra Whittle about Mrs. Jones going to The Temple with Fred in October 2010. With your knowledge of the LDS Temple are women supposed to go to temple while they are romantically involved with a man not there husband. Mrs. Jones did accuse AnnetteKaye of CHEATING ON HER with me.
    Fred did send an email accusing AnnetteKaye of Cheating on HortenseGay with me.
    Fred did send my bill for the $5000 back with hand written “HEARTBREAKER” on it. This returned invoice was for the loan in April 2010 and was the invoice for June 2011. So Fred has been aware of this loan since June 2011. Fred has not made any payments on this loan ever, so even his knowledge of it has not prompted him to pay the debt. Mrs. Jones did text me that she gave the $5000 loan payments to Olga Swayze. Mrs. Jones has HARASSED and STALKED AnnetteKaye and I to the point that the Adams County Sheriff told us to file a restraining order. We did file the restraining order. I did pay the filing fee. I did pay the server. I did go to court with AnnetteKaye for all the hearings. During the Temporary Order Mrs. Jones did continue to harass and stalk me and AnnetteKaye. My phone number and email address was listed in this Restraining Order which the judge in Ritzville denied due to lack of evidence. In September 2011 Rodeo Weekend Mrs. Jones did tell AnnetteKaye that she was in Othello with you at the rodeo. This did cause problems between myself and AnnetteKaye. Mrs. Jones was Not in Othello with me. Mrs. Jones did incessantly text me 2009. Mrs. Jones did incessantly text me 2010. After Mrs. Jones received the restraining order Mrs. Jones did incessantly text me 2011.After Mrs. Jones received the restraining order Mrs. Jones did incessantly text me 2012. After Mrs. Jones received the restraining order Mrs. Jones did incessantly text me 2013. After Mrs. Jones received the restraining order Mrs. Jones did incessantly email me 2012. After Mrs. Jones received the restraining order Mrs. Jones did incessantly email me 2013. THERE WAS NO RESTRAINING ORDER.
    I did receive from 5/28/2013 at 5:50AM To 5/29/2013 at 7:23 PM 142, 563 PAGES From Mrs. Jones? in 37 hours and 33 minutes you received 285.1 reams of paper in email. After all of these STOP requests Fred and Mrs. Jones purchase a crib, breast pump, misc clothing, for my granddaughter Dixie in 2012.This crib did feel weird. It did feel like Harassment. In 2009 right after my divorce was filed Mrs. Jones did contact Olga Swayze on Facebook. I was shocked when Olga asked you about it.
    Before this contact I did not tell Mrs. Jones that my divorce was filed. Mrs. Jones did contact me in March 2017. This included copies of AnnetteKaye’s social media.
    I do know AnnetteKaye has BLOCKED Mrs. Jones from her social media. I do know that Mrs. Jones creates new ID’s to bypass these blocks.
    Blocking Mrs. Jones from my email Mrs Jones does just create a new email address and emails me anyway. Some of these new ID’s and Emails are in different names. IE Donna McKenna, Danial Williams-York, Fred Jones, and new Email Address for HortenseGay, horsebackaz, At one point AnnetteKaye did just give up trying to block Mrs. Jones. I have had an intimate relationship with a Natalie Holland. I have never met Natalie. Donna McKenna has emailed me. Daniel Williams-York has emailed me. I have received text messages from Mrs. Jones on numbers I don’t recognize. When Mrs. Jones worked for NAPA I did receive text with NAPA as the signature. Mrs. Jones was using this NAPA phone to invite me to company BBQ. Mrs. Jones did, using this NAPA phone invite me you to company sales meetings. Mrs. Jones did; using this NAPA phone share pictures of her horses.
    I did ask AnnetteKaye to find “HER” NAPA and report these texts as unwanted to her boss. I was too much a coward to do it on my own. This report Did get those texts to stop. Mrs. Jones has not STOPPED The last email received was October 2014 the last mail was March 2017 so she has not yet stopped. In April 2011 I began telling her stop, through police I have told her to stop and filing a restarting order I have told her to stop yet Mrs. Jones continues.
    In April 2011 I began telling Mrs. Jones to STOP and she did not stop till March 2017. So she has not yet stopped.
    I did get the email stopped. I blocked her over and over Mrs. Jones did fax me at Fire/EMS in Warden, WA. these faxes come from Hortense’s school.
    This FAXING was increscent. The content was copied from AnnetteKaye’s google plus. The Fire Chief ask that I get the faxes to stop. I did file a police report in Warden, WA. I did speak to Bonneville County Sheriff about these faxes.
    I did email Mrs. Taylor Superintendent of Hortense’s school. With all these outside reports Mrs. Jones did not Stop, and the fire chief BLOCK Mrs. Jones’s numbers. The faxes finely stopped.
    I did receive phone calls from DSHS Fraud Division about AnnetteKaye in June and July 2014. It was later revealed that your number was given to DSHS as AnnetteKaye’s number by Mrs. Jones. It was revealed that the fraud accusations came from AZ where Mrs. Jones lived at the time. It was revealed from AnnetteKaye but never confirmed from fraud division as they cannot give out numbers.
    I do not know anything about AnnetteKaye’s income. AnnetteKaye and I have never talked about her income or spending. AnnetteKaye and I have never SHARED bills. We have never had any accounts together. AnnetteKaye knows nothing about my income or bills. We have spoke of general purchases or needs like I need new tires so I am going to Costco or My renters are good renters but we have never sat and spoke of THIS THIS THAT. I have paid AnnetteKaye’s power bill and bought groceries for her children as there were times she could not care for them.
    Other than from Mrs. Jones; AnnetteKaye did not ever get mail at Rd P.5 Warden, WA. AnnetteKaye and I have never had any business dealings together. AnnetteKaye and I have never had joint checking, savings, banking or investments together. AnnetteKaye has never worked for or with HayLoading. AnnetteKaye did find and print papers for a collection agency to recover the $5000 loan/stolen monies. Collection agency did not follow through as Mrs. Jones showed them papers from contract. Fred has emailed me Fred has threatened me. Fred has threatened to place liens on my property.
    My sister called me and let me know I was married to a woman named Jacqueline. I have never been married to a Jacqueline. My daughter is not 48 and is not related to a Jacqueline Swayze NO Jacqueline has ever resided at Rd P.5 with me. These were set up by AnnetteKaye to get back at Mrs. Jones.
    I did ask AnnetteKaye to look this up. AnnetteKaye did find Jacqueline and daughter was 48 years old. With knowledge of all the FAKE Identities Mrs. Jones creates to harass people I am confident that Mrs. Jones created Jacqueline and THE Daughter.
    After AnnetteKaye put this knowledge in casadyvsJones.com Jacqueline was deleted from My Life and Spokeo. When AnnetteKaye looked Jacqueline up she did also fine HayLoading that I did not create nor ask anyone else to create. AnnetteKaye has shared with me that Sierra Morgan is reporting that I owe $124, 000 to debtors.
    AnnetteKaye did share with me that Sierra Morgan is Mrs. Jones’s business manager. AnnetteKaye did share with me that Mrs. Jones has refused in all 3 sets of Interrogatories contact information for Sierra Morgan. I believe Sierra Morgan is yet another “”Imaginary Friend” of Mrs. Jones. I do NOT owe any debtor $124, 000 that is unpaid. No part of the $5000 loan has been paid back. This loan was on The Dr Phil Show. So October 2014 Fred was aware of the loan. I did mail an invoice about the loan 6/2011 to Fred and Mrs. Jones. This loan was included in the Maricopa County Civil Case AZ Court Case #1 filed on 8/9/2013.
    This loan was included in the Maricopa County Civil Case AZ Court Case #1 Served FRED JONES 10/28/2013 AFS - Affidavit Of Service. So Fred is aware of this debt. In both Counsels Affidavit and Fred and Mrs. Jones’s Affidavit dated 4/11/2017 they state that AnnetteKaye and I were in a romantic relationship when this loan was made, this is not true. I did not even KNOW AnnetteKaye when this loan was made. In April 2011 when I went to Phoenix, AZ to meet Mrs. Jones, AnnetteKaye was supportive of this trip. This trip reaffirm to me that Mrs. Jones was lying to me about the romantic relationship Mrs. Jones and I was in.
    I did ask AnnetteKaye to look up Fred and Mrs. Jones’s divorce that Mrs. Jones told me and Olga Swayze was filed. AnnetteKaye was not able to find any divorce filings. I did confront Mrs. Jones with this knowledge.
    I did find out in 2013 about Mrs. Jones being in prison in 2003.
    Mrs. Jones did not share this important information with me.
    If I had known this I would not have been in a romantic relationship with Mrs. Jones.
    If I had known this I would have never loaned her $5000.
    the knowledge of this Prison Sentence for Forgery and Theft would have SAVED ME from a lot of trouble.
    When AnnetteKaye found this information so much of what had went on with Mrs. Jones finally make sense.
    Mrs. Jones states in her Affidavit 4/11/2017 that she never “stalked a past romantic interest” In 2009 when Mrs Jones contacted Olga I did feel STALKED.
    Since 2009 this STALKING been incessant.
    When I received mail in March 2017 from Mrs. Jones I did not respond to her requests.
    I am just TIRED of Mrs. Jones. Her behaviors are horrid mean spirited and filed with lies.
    I would describe my feeling toward Mrs. Jones as HATE. Contempt. Distain. Regret.
    I have been very Supportive of AnnetteKaye’s attempts to get Mrs. Jones to STOP.
    I did appear by Phone on the Dr Phil Show.
    I don’t think another court order will get Mrs. Jones to STOP.
    I don’t believe if AnnetteKaye is successful in this court case Mrs. Jones will then STOP.
    Mrs. Jones has violated every thread of relationship that can be violated. Trust, Hope, a future.
    Mrs. Jones has hurt people in my life other than AnnetteKaye to get even with me or to get the last word in.
    Because of Mrs. Jones my and my daughter’s relationship changed.
    Mrs. Jones’s behavior leaves me looking over your shoulder for “”what is next””.
    I am not surprised at the perjury in Mrs Jones’s Affidavit dated 4/11/2017.
    I have allowed AnnetteKaye Casady Bedwell to write this affidavit as I could not do it on my own. My actions have been cowardly and I lack integrity.

I have receive an email 3 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 4 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 9 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 9 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 33 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 35 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 36 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 43 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 47 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 50 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 54 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 58 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 62 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 63 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 66 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 71 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 73 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 78 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 82 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 87 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 93 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 98 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 101 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 112 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 114 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 127 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 155 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 167 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 169 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 183 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 197 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 211 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 225 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 243 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 253 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 279 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 284 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 298 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 307 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 321 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 340 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 354 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 368 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 382 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 396 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 411 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 429 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 439 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 442 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 459 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 460 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 463 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 463 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 467 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 473 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 482 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 492 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 503 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 512 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 514 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 526 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 549 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 551 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 562 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 567 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 582 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 584 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 610 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 647 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 666 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 677 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 692 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 695 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 705 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 715 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 726 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 736 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 746 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 755 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 758 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 768 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 772 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 778 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 779 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 789 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 797 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 799 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 809 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 814 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 829 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 830 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 837 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 848 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 848 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 850 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 858 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 866 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 883 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 893 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 895 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 901 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 905 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 906 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 912 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 918 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 929 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 931 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 940 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 940 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 957 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 961 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 986 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 999 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1012 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1038 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1063 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1070 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1071 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1083 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1087 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1092 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1092 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1102 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1111 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1112 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1121 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1122 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1131 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1131 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1136 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1139 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1144 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1145 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1148 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1149 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1152 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1153 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1156 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1160 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1164 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1169 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1173 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1177 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1178 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1220 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1237 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1255 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1272 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1289 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1305 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1311 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1314 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1319 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email sexual
    1323 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1324 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1328 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1332 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1336 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1341 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1351 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1361 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1365 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1369 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1373 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1378 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1382 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1386 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1390 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1394 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1399 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1403 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1407 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1412 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1612 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1617 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1636 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1644 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1658 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1666 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1680 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    I have receive an email 1694 PAGES LONG 5/28 OR 29, 2013 From Mrs. Jones.
    So from 5/28/2013 at 5:50AM To 5/29/2013 at 7:23 PM I received 142, 563 PAGES From Mrs. Jones. in 37 hours and 33 minutes I received 285.1 reams of paper in email.
    All of these emails were about AnnetteKaye.

i swear or affirm that the above and foregoing is true and correct to the best of my information, knowledge, and belief.

date_____5-30-2017_______signature____johnny ray reynolds_______________

• Updated by Harassment Lawsuit · Jan 27, 2018

Wowowow! Here is a person that can write anything she feels is true but does not like it when someone stands up for themselves. The rant continues.. Of course, she has to bring the judge into it because, again, she cannot stand up and say it herself! Got love it! Exagerration and fraud once again! It is okay, though! We understand her issues and keep her in our prayers! After all, no one can make up this level of crazy except for mrs. Bedwell and she keeps it going!
    'your honor I am not doing anything to annette!!! With tears flowing about suicide and I just want it to stop'...'really your honor just make it stop'... I see I am not tagged in your web sight that was a good start... But you write two blog posts one of them I authored and you copied and pasted 'but your honor I am not doing any of this annette made it all up'... So blog posts of my writing... You don't want it to stop... So then I go to complaint board and again you are coping my writing and ranting about it... "but your honor I am not causing the problems"... So then I check my email and you are posting to google about me... Yes you have a friend that emails me when you post about your bully your stalker... It is a point blank lie that my husband is a drug addict..."you are a liar"... My husband has never done drugs in his life... So lies published is defamation"but your honor i'm suicidal and it is all her fault"... She begged me to stop back in 2011, she had the cops tell me to stop she filed a restraining order telling me to stop... And 1-26-2018 I am still lying about her... I'm still posting about her... I'm still threatening her..."but your honor make her stop"..."your honor a network journalist is picking up this story"... But I don't want annette to write the story..."so punish annette and I will keep lying... Posting... Threatening really your honor I just want it to stop"... Your honor I have freedom of speech and I didn't like johnny's affidavit so I changed it and published the lies as if he said them"please your honor make her stop"... I have a psychologist that says I am being stalked I know your honor you said annette is not stalking me but I am going to continue to lie and tell the world that she is... I know the court papers say she did not cause emotional distress so that's why I dismissed the stalking and emotional distress... Not because you ruled but because I am moving forward... But her husband is a drug addict..."make annette stop"... She doesn't live in her own house... Cuz her husband has to take care of her... I know this is a fact cuz I said it on the internet... How did that new built home get on their property in 2016... Annette is a looser... She could not build a house... I said so..."your honor please just make annette stop"..."she makes me cry and feel suicidal"... I didn't go to annette's page to find her words..."I promise your honor I am not stalking annette"... An imaginary friend sent them to me... So I posted them to my blog... It gives me power and control... And your honor I will post this rant... Cuz well"I just want this to stop."... I am a good girl and important in the world... And telling lies about annette it feels good..."your honor please just make annette stop cuz I don't like it when she tells the truth or someone writes an affidavit to the court... I know the affidavit is in the court and it is public but changing it made me feel good... Cuz I value copyright and I always do the right thing... I'm a good girl I would never be mean petty or cruel..."your honor I will get the last word even if it is lies"... Annette married her first love because she kept the relationship healthy for 36 years... So I will call him a drug addict... Cuz I have freedom of speech..."your honor make annette stop"your honor none of this is my fault"in 2011 when annette asked me to stop... When julie asked me to stop... When johnny asked me to stop... When deputy lane and deputy dirks asked me to stop... When judge owens in gilbert asked me to stop... When the judge in maricopia county said I should stop... Well I have freedom of speech... Annette never violated the injunction against harassment... I filed 13 complaints and two police officers refused to take complaints... When police and prosecutors said no annette did not violate the injunction... I kept emailing and threatening and lying"please believe me your honor I am a good girl I just want this to stop"even this week your honor when it sounded threatening really I was just doing freedom of speech"your honor when I wrote she has liens and lawsuits, it wasn't a lie, I wouldn't lie I am a good girl"

• Updated by Harassment Lawsuit · Jan 28, 2018

Since you have posted my writings without my permission, you are in violation as well. Do I care? Not in the slightest! You have harassment, slandered, made up fictitious stories, and believe your own truth as you have made it up. You exaggerate and lie. You claim to be righteous and yet continue in your vindictiveness. No one cares any more! You spend all of your life stalking, following, and writing about me. You are obsessed to the point that it has taken over your entire life. Get over it! Move on! If you continue in the negative, then your entire life will become negative and unhappy.

• Updated by Harassment Lawsuit · Jan 28, 2018

Jan 28, 2:12 pm
    The web sight built to go to washington dc is beautiful... I am one of 7 woman involved in the statistics... My bully stalker did provide a lot of the information, she did provide so much of the story of why we need better laws. The hearings are not yet posted... It says waiting on confirmation... But as testimony is one part; cold hard facts are the part that make it real... My testimony is included in the sight as how it has effected and caused pain and suffering... But when the congress and senate have page after page of my begging my stalker to quit... Police begging my stalker to quit... And the dr phil show telling my stalker to quit... And even judges telling my stalker to quit... It gives whole new life to my story... I am so happy that everything came from the court case file... It is all public... And it is going to dc.

• Updated by Harassment Lawsuit · Jan 30, 2018

When talking with ohio I said "there is one document in the case file that I can not give you. I was told it has hipaa attached to it, and I am not allowed to share" so tonight on a mission to see if that one and only page was in the sight... Plaintiffs should have asked that it be "sealed" and they did not... Sometimes the littlest things bring big smiles.
    When plaintiffs asked that my counter claim be thrown out with prejudiced I was concerned. But doj has a team of attorneys that help disabled people with law suits...in tears I was explaining how filing another suit in federal court and the predigest issue was stressing me out... A very kind man said "all you have to do is get her to publish the information again... Then it becomes the date published and can be used in a new lawsuit"... So for the last two weeks I have been using words like donna mckenna, 2011, 2009, restraining order, johnny's wife, natalie holland, daniel, 350, 000 pages, 1694 page email, etc. And just like that they were re-published this week on complaint board and in blogs with a name on them... I am so happy with her creature of habit lifestyle... I am so thrilled with her having to have the last word... I am so overwhelmed with the law and how it works... Now I have 2011 to present... The entire 350, 000 pages are in... Maricopia county, gilbert, az mesa, az ritzville, wa adams county sheriff and grant county sheriff, every word of my counter claim was re-published by yep yep you know who...in our last hearing I told the judge "give her a year she will hang herself" and boooyah it took nov dec and jan...3 months... So doj went to complaint board and made copies... Went to her blog and made copies... And the funny part is the only reason doj is helpful is because she published and teased me about my disability... But doj looked it up and it is not for mental illness so her defamation gave me access to the best lawyers in this country...
    Today is a great day... And the chapter called my happiness anyway is filled with wonderful, happy, and extremely fulfilling truth.

• Updated by Harassment Lawsuit · Mar 17, 2018

• Updated by Harassment Lawsuit · Mar 17, 2018

Damages have been awarded to candalee and thomas parker in regards to defamation and slander suit against annettekaye casady bedwell. Judgment on general damages $25, 000 2/22/18 amended judgment $45, 281.00. Annettekaye casady bedwell has filed for divorce and supposedly moved back to lind, wa, which we know is incorrect and untruthful.

• Updated by Harassment Lawsuit · Jun 10, 2018

AS OF THIS DATE, 06/09/2018; NO PAYMENT has been received from ANNETTE KAYE KRUSE HERREID CASADY REYNOLDS BEDWELL for judgment owed. THIS SITE HAS NOT BEEN TAKEN DOWN AS DIRECTED BY THE COURT AND INJUNCTION.

• Updated by Harassment Lawsuit · Jun 18, 2018

As of this date, 06/18/2018; no payment has been received from annette kaye kruse herreid casady reynolds bedwell for judgment owed. this site has not been taken down as directed by the court and injunction.

• Updated by Harassment Lawsuit · Jun 23, 2018

Correction! WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED PAYMENTS as directed to be paid to us by a court judge!

• Updated by Harassment Lawsuit · Jun 23, 2018

7-year anniversary of a horrid harassment case that she started and we ended with a legal court battle. It is amazing how she thinks that the world is still about her. Johnny cheated on her with Beth, Bambi, and others. She wrote about it and told about and we have signed statements about it. Johnny was cheating on Julie long before I or her was ever in the picture. She is divorced from her current husband and yet wrote of being with Johnny during her marriage. I post to the boards that she was directed to remove by the court and still hasn't. We still have NOT received payments on our judgment ordered by a court judge and our attorney has not received payments for the monies the court awarded to him. Who is really cheating! Reality is living, working, taking care of, and not cheating the government with lies about where one is living and income that is not reported. If that makes a better person, I am very happy for her. My crimes are no different from her. At least I admit mine! This MAKES ME SMILE!

21h
    Well yesterday was 7 years of hell I let the anniversary go because who in their right mind wants to celebrate HORROR in their lives... But the entire mess just keeps going Blogging about me...Posting about me...Threats... Lies... and then today 3 EMAILS WTH is wrong with you? Are you so sad and lonely that you can't find something more productive to do? But here blog about this POST till your heart is content. Threaten till... well... what ever BULLIES threaten... YES YOU ARE A BULLY and a Coward... but here is some news for you... I'm great... my life is good... I am COMPLETE... Johnny still loves me but more than that he respects me... Our time together doesn't include you... and still to date he has never cheated on me... and I have never cheated on him julie your husband or mine... BECAUSE I AM BETTER THAN YOU in all areas of life... all of them I am better than a bully that can't live in reality... HAPPY ANNIVERSARY thanks for the email ALL 3 of them... keep posting to complaint board and reputation your posts are keeping it on page 1... and I do love that... I do love your crimes popping up before your own blogs... THAT MAKES ME SMILE

• Updated by Harassment Lawsuit · Jun 27, 2018

This newest rant shows how obsessed Mrs. Bedwell is with our lives. Who needs a last word; she seems it have it; right or wrong! AND I have yet to put up the Christmas tree so not sure what she knows there!
    "Hi Daniel, Please contact the Sherriff of the county for the ALLEGED THEFT (which because it is a lie and published IT IS defamation). Benewah County Sherriff phone number is 208-245-2555 and Adams County Sherriff phone number is 509-659-1122 I know for a fact that I have not stolen from anyone. So lets lay your claims to rest. I am pretty sure your name is not Daniel and you are yet another alias created by a Narcissist to harass me. I only have one husband. The other husband is made in the mind of the PROBLEM. In fact I just wrote the chapter about her mailing Johnny and I congratulations cards in 2011. It was my daughter that got married and in her mind she twisted it up. Just like the 15 year old daughter being pregnant it was in fact the 20 year old married daughter that was pregnant. It was indeed a fun chapter to write. The mind of the mentally ill is a funny thing. ONE HUSBAND is all I have time or love for HE GETS MY ALL. Unlike people who are Cheating on their spouse or his spouse. Your 2 sides of the story claim is funny as that was the title of her blog post today also... She also commented about "CREATING AN ARMY AND BEING COWARD" my posts have my true legal name attached... no CREATED FRIENDS I have lots of people that support me but I don’t play the MAKE UP THE ARMY...ARE YOU THE FACEBOOK PERSON THAT CALLED HER THIS WEEK?Daniel... please contact the authorities, I do love it when they take a complaint and PROVE ME RIGHT and the lies told wrong...That is chapter 7 all the false reports to authorities. Prosecutors and Law Enforcement and the subpoenas I issued all prove ME RIGHT and the complaints wrong. The subpoenas are chapter 9... Even her friends that attack me have the same ISP as her...The ones in WA state posting from AZ ISP's and the ones in AZ posting with an Idaho Falls ISP... the EXACT same ISP's as her phone and email address. It is all revealed in my book so for everyone that has read it says it is pretty good which makes me feel great. "The Last Word...Lies Told...And My Happiness Anyway" by AnnetteKaye even if I publish as a novel it is indeed filled with crazy, suspense, crimes, it seems it is a page turner. The point is MY HAPPINESS ANYWAY because I refuse to let her have that.
    Daniel, You have a wonderful day and let the reason for the season wash over you and start following HIS Commandments and life will get better...Sincerely, AnnetteKaye BEDWELL (same as my husband) Direct email is [email protected]
    Residence of AL, OR, AZ, VA, and FL, did not all go to ID this weekend to decorate a Christmas tree... but in the mind of... "The LAST WORD" IS THE IMPORTANT PART. The KEY part of the Narcissist’s personality is GRANDIOS THINKING and Telling LIES to make themselves feel and look better about the SIMPLE life. If all the kids and grandkids were keeping her busy she wouldn’t be on the internet writing about me. she would be busy with hugs and games and reading them books. Making hot chocolate and taking snap shots.

• Updated by Harassment Lawsuit · Jun 27, 2018

My Adult WOMAN Bully who is a licensed minister (so she says) shared this article several times without asking permission or giving me the credit for such writings. This is her way. There are no boundaries.

Adult bullies act out for the same reason children bullies to; they are trying to make up for shortcomings of their own. This is why you should try and not take the abuse you receive from an adult bully seriously. In my research and documentation of our adult bully, we have determined that she has serious security issues compounded by self-proclaimed types of mental illness. She does not think of herself as a bully; she envisions herself as a proclaimed "Joan of Arc" in a sick sort of way. She feels empowered to pick on us because we are perceived as being weak, we have made mistakes in our lives, and perhaps just because our progression is much more than her own. There are the more obvious vices; gossip, putting me down in front of others, starting rumors that are not true, and emotional abuse by public humiliation. She will spend hours typing away thinking that what she has to say will make a difference among strangers on the computer screen. Obviously, she cannot work alone; she needs the attention of those around her to further her sick cause.

Bullies go after those they feel are sick, fat, ugly, etc., because they feel they can target a person in the area where they might be the most insecure. Perhaps they will harass a popular girl, a beautiful and talented woman, to boost their ego. This strategy serves a social purpose in that the bully is trying to establish power so nobody else will push them around. Bullies are looking for people that are willing to submit to their power play. For a long time, this bothered me until her history began unraveling and her character became exposed. When I stopped being a victim, our bully's attempts began to be funny. She might be aggressive but she is lazy and unmotivated to do the right thing. Using scripture to validate her cause makes her a coward. Using God to commit sin is even worse.

We have come to push back in her attempts to abuse. We have prepared for her encounters and with the assistance of legal authorities begun to call her out on her behavior. We focus on our own lives and the movement forward away from her refraining from reaction and push back. We are specific in our documentation and research. She is looking for attention and refuses to grasp the truths. We no longer let fear prevent us from obtaining the help and protection that we deserve. Our permanent injunction, won in a court of law, against her will assist us in the future. Her frustration and aggression will cause mistakes. The safety of my family and myself are foremost.

Today, an editor from a newspaper contacted me in regards to an article that we sent them. Within this article was the experience of Dr. Phil and the circus that he caused. Piece by piece, information has been disproved and my husband has proclaimed to her how he was shut out of the proceedings. Of course, our bully told the world that he did not want to stand by me during the taping of the show, but was far from the truth. Within this article, I also gave reference to another bully; one who had sex with my under-aged married daughter, masturbated in from of my small children and his own son, and then placed blame on me for incidences that I did not do. I even handed her the police reports. Yes, they were documented at the time. His sins are being made known. He was never my husband but a man who claimed to be God-fearing and perfect just like my woman bully. Maybe this is why my adult bully has a promiscuous nature. A kind of sick control over others. Also included in the article is the fact that my ex-husband and the father of my sons slept with my daughter when she was underaged. Of course, he claimed to be drunk and not knowing what he was doing but we all know better. The copy of the police report is common knowledge among other documents of physical harm and beating up a child. My adult bully claims to be his "best friend" even though he has denied speaking to her. I guess beating children draws such persons together.

My husband and I spoke to her in great length today and this article will soon be published. The reporter has facts, not internet hearsay and innuendo that our bully truly believes in her mind are truths. I have decided to stand strong and spill the secrets that I thought I would never reveal because I know how it feels to be embarrassed and humiliated. I use to not want others to feel this way but the time has come when they need to come forth. I am going to clear my name of falsehood and blame. It is not going to be comfortable for others.

Standing strong can be healing. Do I care what is on the internet? No! There is enough written for people to read and make informed decisions about what is true and what is not. Our bully's rants give great detail into her personality, her threats, and to proving who is really the bully despite her pleas of harassment and abuse. After all, we have already proven that it is the bully who cries victim the loudest! Our revelations have come through and survived a court of law and we are not the party paying damages.

It goes without saying that any perceived physical threat, like what our woman adult bully has threatened against us, should be handled with the assistance of local law enforcement or other community resources. Some bullies are dangerous (ours has threatened to come up behind me with her new revolver) and may need legal interventions to reduce the risk of harm. Do not be afraid to seek such assistance even if you feel that you do not need it. If you would like me to assist in moving you towards that can offer assistance, please feel free to contact me.

• Updated by Harassment Lawsuit · Jul 21, 2018

As 07-20-2018, this defamatory site and posts have not been removed by annettekaye herreid kruse casady bedwell as ordered by the court.

• Updated by Harassment Lawsuit · Jul 21, 2018

PDFs recorded and forwarded on.

• Updated by Harassment Lawsuit · Jul 27, 2018

As of 07/28/2018, no monies paid to attorney per court judgment, no monies paid to plaintiffs as per court judgment, and perjury to court about state of residence. Honesty, doubtful.

• Updated by Harassment Lawsuit · Jul 29, 2018

Found more on the internet that hasn't been taken down. Contempt! Shared on the profile of Cindy Ayala.

Originally shared by AnnetteKaye Bedwell Nov 22, 2015
    MY STALKER hates it when I post Dr Phil quotes but this is a good one for her... Today I find MORE CRIMINAL ACTIVITY she is committing against Johnny and I, both of us just shake our heads and ask """"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HER?"""" 8:54 pm @parkercandalee @dressagequeen61 @tgclparker CandaLee Parker 4/30/1961 Ammon ID Idaho Falls ID or Queen Creek AZ married to Thomas G Parker IS STILL A THIEF AND LIAR, and my SEO work creates your SHENAGINS to be on Page 1 of Google... I'm good at reaching my goals and you are well a liar a thief a criminal TAKE DR PHIL's advice look to see WHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH YOU??????
    Photo
    Shared publicly•View activity

AnnetteKaye Bedwell's profile photo

AnnetteKaye Bedwell
    On your google plus you Reshared a post I had written about CandaLee Parker Could I possibly get you to delete them. They were back in 2015 so if you just search your page CandaLee Parker they should pop up It would really help me if you saved the picture you liked and delete my post. THANKS

• Updated by Harassment Lawsuit · Aug 04, 2018

Perjury is serious and against the law. AnnetteKaye Casady Bedwell wrote the court stating that she was (once again) residing in Lind WA when she is still living with her ex-husband in St Maries ID. A sin is a sin except in her bible!

• Updated by Harassment Lawsuit · Sep 09, 2018

I never said that Karl didn't have a relationship with his oldest son. I wrote what was told to me by his mother and grandmother. No lie .. You are the one that wrote that. Really, not your names! Then why tease and taunt about mine? Do you expect that it doesn't come back on you? I never had people spy on you and Johnny. Julie happily called me each time. I hate no one. I dislike no one. I pity you because you started this and still place the blame on me. My attorney hasn't quit. He is still retained by me. AND who is trying to destroy you and Johnny? Not us as we do not care. You are the one that keeps bringing up that subject. ANNETTEKAYE HERREID KRUSE CASADY REYNOLDS BEDWELL. YOU OWE OUR ATTORNEY MONIES THAT YOU HAVEN'T PAID. Tease all you want, but that is fact. For years, you posted lie after lie after lie and it was public. Did you not think that one day it may come back to you?
    Harassment Lawsuit 20 hrs 48 mins ago

@annettekaye7 Changing venue was a great blessing for us! Keep reading; you will find the contempt against Karl and his Mother. In the transcript, she badmouthed the judge! You think you know all when you know nothing! BTW .. Have you killed any more dogs lately? That would not be a good thing to spread around if you are trying to get reviews for being a good breeder. I have to smile because you are so childish in your words.
    ANONYMOUS123456891011 6th of Sep, 2018

Karl had EXCELLENT insurance through my husband's employment since 2000 for my sons. He lied to his son when his son was hurt in a basketball incident and told the doctor that he didn't have insurance when he had excellent insurance through us. I just showed my sons all of the coverage they had through us; even orthodontist insurance, that Karl never used. Today, my son is crippled and in excruciating pain because Karl had TOO MUCH PRIDE to use our insurance. All of my sons were covered until Thom lost his employment in 2016 due to his illness. Karl stole $800 credit from me from an orthodontist that I had paid. If you want all of the wonderful stories, I will keep posting them. Did you know that he put a knife to his ex-wife's neck and told her he would slash her throat? Karl would not assist my son when he was accepted to college. It is okay, because we have!
    annettekaye7 7th of Sep, 2018

@ANONYMOUS123456891011 WOW canda you are something else NONE OF YOUR SONS ARE CRIPPLED but this takes the cake of lies you are willing to tell A COWARD HIDES BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN
    Harassment Lawsuit 23 hrs 6 mins ago

@annettekaye7 He is crippled and if Karl would love the proof in the doctor bills that we have paid for him, please have him contact me. I would love to have him reimburse us for those charges. My son is in CONSTANT pain daily because of what his father did not take seriously. GROW UP! We know you ran right away to tattle .. So who is really the COWARD .. YOu are! You are the one that hides, tattles, gossips!
    ANONYMOUS123456891011 6th of Sep, 2018

Be sure to send your motorcycle gang guys over to our farm tonight! First NFL game of the season; family and friends will be enjoying steak and all the goodies! I will even invite them in and offer them supper! Hope to see you there! Have a great evening!! BTW: Eagles and Falcons are playing. The Eagles are my son's favorite team! Pass that along now, hear ..
    annettekaye7 7th of Sep, 2018

@ANONYMOUS123456891011 DID YOU LOOSE YOUR MIND CANDALEE this post sums up the crazy you are willing to show the world SAD I knew you were nutty in 2011 and here you are showing the world in 2018
    Harassment Lawsuit 23 hrs 2 mins ago

@annettekaye7 I am sorry .. but it was in your writing that you said "your brothers" were coming after me. I am sure the world gasped at what you wrote. The legal authorities took it very seriously. As afar as loosing my mind, Nope! You have the corner on that market! Have a wonderful evening! It is so warm outside and since I work only one job now, it is wonderful to enjoy the stars with my sweet husband! BTW: how is your husband?! Oh, wait .. you are divorced! I am so sorry!
    Harassment Lawsuit 3 mins ago

@annettekaye7 Well, I may be "nutty" as you politely have stated but at least I am not receiving funds for the government because it is said that you are mentally ill. It is amazing what the world has read within your site! Kudos to you for making me so popular with the public! Have a wonderful evening! Is it a great day in the basin or in the mountains for you today?!
    Harassment Lawsuit 23 hrs 1 mins ago

PS: I did not get fired! I gave a formal 2-week notice and enjoying the opportunities and raise that my one employment now affords me. And my personal business is doing great as well! Thank you for asking!

• Updated by Harassment Lawsuit · Oct 12, 2018

Actually, we were not given 350, 000 pages as you stated. If fact, you only provided those that you wrote to us. A typical response for an insane woman .. You see, I didn't berate you to a complete stranger. Be sure to tell her about your assault on a child, that you killed a dog in your neighborhood, you were arrested for driving while drunk, and that you stole the life savings from an elderly man who trusted you to care for him! Amazing how the number of pages went from 350, 000 to 400, 000 in a few months. Is it really possible to complete 50, 000 pieces of evidence in such a short time? There was no intimate affair. There was no fleeing as you contacted my employment and other private entities in Idaho. You sent your "brothers" to physically harm and possibly murder me .. I have never stolen your identity. There is no hiding from an arrest. Thank you again for your informative post. The court could not find that we did anything to you and awarded over $45, 000 to our attorney and us. This shows who is really at blame. Have a wonderful evening! We are as your post was most insightful!

• Updated by Harassment Lawsuit · Dec 29, 2018

#AnnetteKaye Casady Reynolds Bedwell has been having mail in the name of CANDALEE PARKER mailed to 721 S Belle Arbor Dr, Idaho Falls ID, 83406-5006, and then having our private information mailed on to her. This has included bank statements, credit card statements, and other personal information. What a sad person! Only a COWARD cannot fight fair. This has now been reported to legal authorities in Bonneville County and to the FBI in Pocatello ID.

• Updated by Harassment Lawsuit · Jan 01, 2019

#AnnetteKaye Bedwell #Johnny Ray Reynolds
    #AnnetteKaye Bedwell
    Upon advice of counsel and the Maricopa County Sheriff's office who were in our home this morning, please be advised that my stalker, AnnetteKaye Herreid Kruse Casady, filed a lawsuit against Thom and I in the State of Arizona last September for "stealing her identity, slander, harassment, and stalking". Unfortunately, she has been the one doing the stalking, harassment and telling falsehoods about my family and myself, including to family members, employments and church members. These accusations are false and to date over 22 letters have been mailed to friends, family and even people that we do not have a relationship with or even know asking to assist her in this lawsuit with horrid allegations about us. You may receive a letter, which in the this case, please feel free to mail or fax to Thom or I personally and/or to the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office regarding Case Number M608640. She has become out of our control and we are leaving the issues(s) to the Maricopa County Sheriff's office and counsel. Even though, we have tried to keep the situation controlled and not involve others, she has made this necessary and the Sheriff's advised that we let our family and friends know so that no assumptions or misguided judgments are made towards our family and myself. AnnetteKaye Casady has had one and has one Injunction of Harassment in the State of Arizona against her with 7 violations. I do not care to answer any questions regarding this situation, just would love your support, thoughts and prayers! Thank you and we are so sorry if she has made contact with you.

• Updated by Harassment Lawsuit · Jan 03, 2019

@annettekaye7 #ANETTEKAYE BEDWELL #ANNETTEKAYE CASADY #ANNETTEKAYE REYNOLDS #ANNETTEKAYE KRUSE #ANNETTEKAYE HERREID Post still public even though the court mandated that she remove internet posts hosting my name and personal information. Perfect attitude for a person who kills dogs and steals from elderly persons. No respect for the law.

• Updated by Harassment Lawsuit · Jan 04, 2019

***** These blog was stolen from me by #AnnetteKaye Casady Bedwell .. Ask her to return them, please! It is the polite and honest thing to do ..

• Updated by Harassment Lawsuit · Jan 13, 2019

## The Idaho Case did go as planned and is the first of its kind in defense and damages judgment against defamation and slander by Mrs. AnnetteKaye Bedwell. A permanent injunction has been granted, damages, and Mrs. Bedwell's motions completely thrown out for lack of evidence. Since Mrs. Bedwell is not supposed to mention my name or my husband's per the permanent injunction, this post will be brought to the attention of our attorney and the court. If you wish further information, please contact [email protected]

• Updated by Harassment Lawsuit · Feb 22, 2019

PDF CREATED .. Today we received a beautiful email outlining abuse to another person by our bully/stalker #AnnetteKaye Casady Bedwell. Validation comes not quickly but in perfect timing.

• Updated by Harassment Lawsuit · Feb 24, 2019

And for the record, I did not divorce to not pay my bills. I have taken care of my husband on my income for more than 3 years. In my own home, paying my own bills, two employments, not living off of the government and hiding behind the government like you do. All you can do is tattle, gossip, spread lies, and do what you do best, harass! I needed to bankrupt our medical bills to care for my husband properly. Something you cannot do because you are busy claiming love and devotion for Johnny Ray Reynolds, who refuses to care for you, and divorced and living in sin (because you are a good Christian) with your ex-husband who you had to divorce because you owe a TON of monies in judgments; almost more than I owe! Isn't that ironic! Grow up and get a life! At least, I don't care what you write anymore and have no problem with the public seeing it! And if you need further information and the truth, please contact me at [email protected] For once grow up and be a real woman!

• Updated by Harassment Lawsuit · Mar 10, 2019

#AnnetteKaye Casady Bedwell! It is a sad individual that persecutes in the name of Christianity as you do. We know your mistakes, your shortcomings, your immaturity, your issues with mental illness, and the issues involving your children, and lovers. We do not publicize them nor do we care. You are a small person in our world and your issues do not concern us. We have NOT stalked your children, I have not written ANYTHING about your children, and your issues are that you cannot come out of the hole of the past you are stuck in. You can write your hatred in your posts and commensurate with your fellow haters behind the scenes because that is what you do best. We have the email, we have the police reports, and we have the statements from persons you lied to, attacked, and stole from. You are not perfect and maybe the kind thing to do would admit your failings as you continue to throw mud at mine. I am happy, working, and taking care of my family in a way that you can never do because you do not have it in you to empathize and move forward out of the mud and muck. You are best known for your hate, your ugliness, and your lack of being civilized. Lying is the best you can do and the important people in our lives know that. We do not discuss you nor do we care to. You are nothing to us. We won our case against you and YOU ARE THE ONE that owes thousands of dollars to the court. Even your MCs do not know who you are! Get a real life and make it your own and away from us. Sincerely, Thomas and CandaLee Parker, still a married couple!!

• Updated by Harassment Lawsuit · Jul 30, 2019

07/30/2019: She is still checking up on me! I am happy that I am so popular! #AnnetteKayeBedwellStalker

• Updated by Harassment Lawsuit · Sep 01, 2019

It seems like a karma situation. 4 years ago, we created a FUNDME page for my husband raffling off a quilt that his sister made to pay for a special medical test that was not covered by insurance. ANNETTEKAYE BEDWELL, are you defrauding the American people by getting monies for your daughter like you stated that I was? How horrid and what a terrible person you were then. Now you are trying to get monies for a "true cause"! Karma does repeat itself, doesn't it?!

• Updated by Harassment Lawsuit · Jul 12, 2020

annettekaye Jan 28, 2015

Candalee parker stole the $5000 from johnny reynolds 4/2010 I am not extorting anything this complaint is the deletions of a woman in love with johnny and can't stand that he hates her. her jealousy is ugly and well documented. not only am I not bullying her she is hiding from az in idaho. there is a law suit currently in place by me against candalee parker in phoenix, az. not only am I not mentally ill she also has my name wrong. annettekaye herreid kruse casady reynolds is not my name and bullied in queen creek is not hers. no one is bullying her and she sent this to me. thanks candalee grow up

CandaLee Parker Nov 26, 2017

@annettekaye Johnny Reynolds and supposed wife (she claimed at the time), AnnetteKaye Casady "ripped off" and "straight up stole" from Mr. & Mrs. Thomas Parker. No payments have been made to date.

Harassment Lawsuit Jul 17, 2019

@CandaLee Parker https://www.thoughtnova.com/a/narcissists-always-twist-the-story-to-make-themselves-the-victim-00-00-02?607=8

Harassment Lawsuit Dec 21, 2019

@CandaLee Parker #AnnetteKayeBedwell

Harassment Lawsuit Jan 30, 2015

Let's set the story (s) straight :
    (1) no monies were stolen. annette has no clue what was agreed upon and her (husband) can't tell the truth and hides behind the skirts of his wife to do his dirty work.in a public forum, he stated that she could keep whatever she "collected". mr. reynolds owes us more than $23k but refuses to acknowledge his portion of the agreement which we have in writing! (2) I do not love or in love with her (husband). her (husband) sleeps with more than one woman at a time committing to none. who in the world would want that! when asked, he denied and was caught in his lies. he also lied to his former wife and we have letters from his former 'galfriends' to validate. (3) there is no lawsuit in place as her lawsuit against us was dismissed with prejudice. she has appealed and we are awaiting that decision but with all evidence in place, we are sure that her appeal will be denied. she lives in a fantasy world of "collecting" evidence and composing deposition questions"for this fantasy lawsuit. (4) per her driver's license and court documents, her name is annette kaye. we have used the correct name. she has been married several times and proclaims to be married to mr. reynolds (her farmer guy). we have been told that he really wants nothing to do with her but terribly afraid of her wrath should he shun her. (4) we have been given paperwork to prove that she is on disability for mental illness and refused to state in a public forum as to why she collects disability. (5) annette kaye has been arrested for dui and aggravated assault against a minor and her daughter was placed in foster care. for months, annette kaye denied having a criminal history and her daughter in foster care. (6) she claims that we have stolen her ids but found that she is making up profiles with her name to accuse us. she also has 5 profiles under my name that she uses to stalk and spy on us. (7) she faked a suicide blaming us for it. (8) she has trespassed on our private properties stating that she is collecting pictures of our"assets for the judge". this was printed and copied for law enforcement. if you note the internet, you will see her name attached to writings about us! this is a stalker and a bully. she is extorting us for monies and blackmailing stating that she will delete all when we pay! we feel very sorry for her but soon she will understand the consequences of the negative behavior that she has been harassing us with for nearly 4 years.

annettekaye Jan 30, 2015

Candalee parker you stole $5000 from johnny that makes you a thief but your prison record is for being a thief too so you already knew that

Harassment Lawsuit Feb 19, 2015

You have to love it when a bully and a stalker tries to turn the blame on you when she has done the course for more than three years! funny; handsome hubbie was at home all night! she must be stalking the wrong house! all the things that she has done and writing about, she writes that we are doing! I guess she forgot to add the $23k that her 'husband"forgot that he owes us! life is good when credibility is tarnished! here are more of her public posts!
    Shared publicly - 9:26 am

Date night and the morning so perfect early start today spring time is in the air so much to get done at home sweet farm. pillow talk and loving, breakfast, handing him his towel as he shuts off the shower. heaven in the basin. get to my computer and we have email from candalee parker. ranting and rambling is her specialty. lies and letting the world know she is a victim. poor candalee parker. to bad she wasn't taking care of, spoiling, and being spoiled by her handsome hubbie this morning. lol loving the man of my dreams while candalee parker is stalking and bullying us. "

Harassment Lawsuit Feb 19, 2015

More threats from annettekaye casady! we love that she plays victim!!
    "2/19/15 stolen id's are still active, candalee parker found time to post, email, stalk, and bully us but refuses to take down the stolen id's or make a payment on the $5000 she stole. poor poor canda"

Harassment Lawsuit Feb 19, 2015

So much time to bully when you don't have to work at a real job and bother other people at their's!
    Stolen IDs and Social Security Numbers still active and being used by our BULLY and STALKER. Reported more this am to legal authorities. She refuses to delete the stolen identities and pay back the $23K that is owed to us! She should be ashamed of herself!

annettekaye Feb 20, 2015

"candalee parker please upload the $23k files, bills, proof of the debt... I provided the proof of the stolen $5000 your turn prove away... as soon as you prove it I will send you a certified check. use the choose file button on this sight they have made it very easy to upload. took me less than 15 seconds."

Harassment Lawsuit Feb 23, 2015

Please note that all negative reviews about us were entered into public internet via annettekaye herreid kruse casady (reynolds). she rants about us via google because she cannot rant in the same way on fb in front of mutual friends and family. she wants us to prove a debt that does not involve her. check her public records and you will find some wonderful lawsuits that she has filed against others as well. she lied about her arrests, her daughter being in foster care and now wants to turn all of this chaos (that she has created) back on us. it will no longer be allowed. her (husband) will soon have more of his past gal friends (whom he had affairs with while married to his ex-wife) post as well because he is a cowardly man who will not tell this woman that he was wrong and that he has lied to her. he is more fearful of her than us! this is a woman that cannot take responsibility but expect every else to or she will think she can control and destroy. it wont happen; we will no longer be a pawn in her game of her own mental illnesses and failings! she is a dangerous and violent woman! check out her posts!

Harassment Lawsuit Feb 26, 2015

More great stuff from annettekaye casady.. why on earth does she care? way too much interest in our lives..
    Shared publicly - 9:04 am

2/26/15 what makes this drama so fun for candalee parker, stolen id's still active, no investigators have shown up, no payments on stolen money, no self respect, honor, esteem, in violating others. why on earth behave so poorly? "

Harassment Lawsuit Mar 01, 2015

Husband and I had a great laugh at this one today! teasing and taunting are great! I guess if this is all you have to do with your life! so sad..
    Shared publicly - 8:56 am
    #attorney

3/1/15 stolen id's are still active. no law enforcement has shown up, good lord I wish they would. no mail from canda's attorney, he/she hasn't contacted the court like the law requires. imaginary attorney canda? imaginary investigators canda?"

Harassment Lawsuit Mar 04, 2015

It seems she is the only posting our names! must make her the bully true to form with no accountability!
    "got to love the people in life that are loving and loyal... canda is publicly threatening me... good job candalee parker threats are so great for people to see who is bullying who. "

annettekaye Jul 08, 2016

PDF Done

• Tg
    TgClParker Aug 25, 2017

Please note that damages judgement against annettekaye casady bedwell, 06/13/1968, husband brandon m bedwell for defamation and slander have been awarded to candalee and thomas parker. please see idaho case! residing in st. maries, id, warden, wa, othello, wa, lind, wa

annettekaye Jan 22, 2018

@TgClParker My birthday is not 1968 My Husband was never and still is not a part of the case and no damages were won against him. I have never resided in Warden, WA

Bullied in Idaho Sep 17, 2017

Civil lawsuit idaho cv2016-00d4844-oc against annettekaye casady bedwell and husband, brandon m bedwell: damages award has been granted to candalee & thomas g parker by the judge in bonneville county for defamation and slander which is written in these posts! now on to the next item to be asked for! harassment and stalking to be addressed next!

[email protected] Oct 03, 2017

Public 10/03/2017

23h
    Off to othello for a couple days... perfect... plans for dinner and dancing... what a glorious fall we are in. love the tractor as we prepare for the water to be off... this is the beginning of time together as his days are shorter of work and more me time. only a couple months of down time. so happy my schedule is free up for snow birding. so happy harvest checks make it available. hard working farmers make great paychecks. love fall it is my favorite.

Thomas-CandaLee Parker Oct 14, 2017

Update: brandon m bedwell and annnettekaye casady bedwell.. please note that civil lawsuit idaho cv2016-00d4844-oc has been filed and pending against annettekaye casady bedwell for her bad behavior and slander.

Thomas-CandaLee Parker Oct 14, 2017

Update to court case: brandon m bedwell and annnettekaye casady bedwell.. please note that civil lawsuit idaho cv2016-00d4844-oc has been filed and pending against annettekaye casady bedwell for her bad behavior and slander.

Bullied in Idaho Oct 15, 2017

Again, do not contact my children or family members!!! you claim that it is I that is stalking and contacting your family and yet we have not! you are the one contacting my children! stop it! grow up and quit using your fake names and profiles!

Thomas-CandaLee Parker Nov 11, 2017

Summary judgment

Thomas-CandaLee Parker Nov 11, 2017

Damages judgment

Thomas-CandaLee Parker Dec 03, 2017

"I have some info concerning Annette, but its too late right now. Ill contact you tomorrow..." Another one! It is amazing what has been revealed in the past week. Time to copy and mail to persons that think the truth is being told!

annettekaye Jan 22, 2018

This has been changed copyright violation the original is in the bonneville county court house and the exert from the novel I am writing is posted accurately this is falsified by harassment lawsuit. to view the truth please email me or go to my blog.
    This is a lie i; johnny ray reynolds certify that:

Mrs. jones and I were in business together.in april 2010 I sent mrs. jones a check for $5000. this was not a loan.. mrs. jones did promise to pay it back in 60 days. mrs. jones did not make any payments on it. this $5000 is stolen because mrs. jones committed fraud to receive it and I committed fraud in breach of contract.in april 2010 I did know annettekaye casady. annettekaye casady was quoted to be my wife. mrs. jones stated in a police report that we were in business together and that she won a judgment against me which is false. we were never in business together, there has never been a law suit filed and no judgement was ever won or issued until 2017. so are these statements to police are absolute lies in police reports. I met annettekaye september 2009 in a phone call, november 2009 straw purchase face to face, and november 2009 first date.in 2009 mrs. jones and I were romantically involved.in 2010 mrs. jones and I were romantically involved.in 2011 mrs. jones and I were romantically involved. because I know mrs. jones was still with fred I would call this relationship an affair. I was also still married to julie reynolds and going through a divorce. I knew mrs. jones was still with fred, still living with fred, still married to fred. although intimate relations is not possible from wa to az this relationship had all the emotional, romantic, and connection that a relationship an affair has. this relationship unfair to everyone involved including myself and fred and annettekaye and julie.
    Mrs. jones was coming to wa from az to be with me. as a couple. mrs. jones did plan on moving into the double wide with me. plans were made promises were stated. mrs. jones did state she filed for divorce from fred. I did send mrs. jones a dozen red roses valentine ’s day 2010. I did send flowers to mrs. jones’s son’s funeral along with my daughter. I did receive a bill from mrs. jones for moving expenses in 2011 dated may 2010. I did receive a bill from mrs. jones for pain and suffering in 2011 dated may 2010. I did receive a bill from mrs. jones for lost wages in 2011 dated may 2010. mrs. jones did place annettekaye on this bill. this was due to lying to mrs. jones about beth and annettekaye.

annettekaye Jan 22, 2018

This is the truth both novel and court house names have been changed both mrs jones and mr swayze

In the district court of the seventh judicial district of the
    State of idaho, in and for the county of bonneville

Hortensegay jones, fred jones,
    Plaintiffs,
    Vs.
    Annettekaye casady, john does 1-100,
    Defendants.

Case no. court case #3
    Affidavit of steven swayze

I; steven swayze certify that:

Mrs. jones and I were never in business together.in april 2010 I sent mrs. jones a check for $5000. this was a loan. loan was written in the memo. mrs. jones did promise to pay it back in 60 days. mrs. jones did not make any payments on it. this $5000 is stolen because mrs. jones committed fraud to receive it.in april 2010 I did not know annettekaye. mrs. jones stated in a police report that we were in business together and that she won a judgment against me which is false. we were never in business together, there has never been a law suit filed and no judgement was ever won or issued. so are these statements to police are absolute lies in police reports. I met annettekaye september 2010 phone call, november 2010 straw purchase face to face, and november 2010 first date.in 2009 mrs. jones and I were romantically involved.in 2010 mrs. jones and I were romantically involved.in 2011 mrs. jones and I were romantically involved. because I know mrs. jones was still with fred I would call this relationship an affair.
    If I would have known mrs. jones was still with fred, still living with fred, still married to fred, I would not have you been romantically involved with mrs. jones. although sex is not possible from wa to az this relationship had all the emotional, romantic, and connection that a relationship an affair has.
    This relationship unfair to everyone involved including myself and fred.
    Mrs. jones was coming to wa from az to be with me. as a couple. mrs. jones did plan on moving into the double wide with me. plans were made promises were stated. mrs. jones did state she filed for divorce from fred. I did send mrs. jones a dozen red roses valentine ’s day 2011. I did receive a bill from mrs. jones for moving expenses in 2011 dated may 2010. I did receive a bill from mrs. jones for pain and suffering in 2011 dated may 2010. I did receive a bill from mrs. jones for lost wages in 2011 dated may 2010. mrs. jones did place annettekaye on this bill.
    There any no validity in this bill. it was a completely made up bill. mrs. jones did turn this bill into the better business bureau. I did have to defend this bbb complaint. mrs. jones was coming to wa to be with you in march 2011. mrs. jones did plan on going to my daughter’s wedding june 2011 with me. I did go to phoenix, az and meet mrs. jones in april 2011. mrs. jones did email me and annettekaye stating she spent the weekend with me in april 2011; which is a lie. we met at dairy queen on friday evening; mrs. jones promised to return saturday but did not. mrs. jones did forward me an email telling olga swayze of our affair in 2009, 2010, and 2011.in this letter mrs. jones did tell olga swayze that fred had moved out.in this letter mrs. jones did tell olga swayze of my and mrs. jones’s affair spanning 30 years. both sexual and emotional. annettekaye did share with me an article written by anitra whittle about mrs. jones going to the temple with fred in october 2010. with your knowledge of the lds temple are women supposed to go to temple while they are romantically involved with a man not there husband. mrs. jones did accuse annettekaye of cheating on her with me.
    Fred did send an email accusing annettekaye of cheating on hortensegay with me.
    Fred did send my bill for the $5000 back with hand written “heartbreaker” on it. this returned invoice was for the loan in april 2010 and was the invoice for june 2011. so fred has been aware of this loan since june 2011. fred has not made any payments on this loan ever, so even his knowledge of it has not prompted him to pay the debt. mrs. jones did text me that she gave the $5000 loan payments to olga swayze. mrs. jones has harassed and stalked annettekaye and I to the point that the adams county sheriff told us to file a restraining order. we did file the restraining order. I did pay the filing fee. I did pay the server. I did go to court with annettekaye for all the hearings. during the temporary order mrs. jones did continue to harass and stalk me and annettekaye. my phone number and email address was listed in this restraining order.in september 2011 rodeo weekend mrs. jones did tell annettekaye that she was in othello with you at the rodeo. this did cause problems between myself and annettekaye. mrs. jones was not in othello with me. mrs. jones did incessantly text me 2009. mrs. jones did incessantly text me 2010. after mrs. jones received the restraining order mrs. jones did incessantly text me 2011. after mrs. jones received the restraining order mrs. jones did incessantly text me 2012. after mrs. jones received the restraining order mrs. jones did incessantly text me 2013. after mrs. jones received the restraining order mrs. jones did incessantly email me 2012. after mrs. jones received the restraining order mrs. jones did incessantly email me 2013.
    I did receive from 5/28/2013 at 5:50am to 5/29/2013 at 7:23 pm 142, 563 pages from mrs. jones? in 37 hours and 33 minutes you received 285.1 reams of paper in email. after all of these stop requests fred and mrs. jones purchase a crib for my granddaughter dixie in 2012. this crib did feel weird. it did feel like harassment.in 2009 right after my divorce was filed mrs. jones did contact olga swayze on facebook. I was shocked when olga asked you about it.
    Before this contact I did not tell mrs. jones that my divorce was filed. mrs. jones did contact me in march 2017. this included copies of annettekaye’s social media.
    I do know annettekaye has blocked mrs. jones from her social media. I do know that mrs. jones creates new id’s to bypass these blocks.
    Blocking mrs. jones from my email mrs jones does just create a new email address and emails me anyway. some of these new id’s and emails are in different names. ie donna mckenna, danial williams-york, fred jones, and new email address for hortensegay, horsebackaz, at one point annettekaye did just give up trying to block mrs. jones. I have never had a sexual relationship with a natalie holland. I have never met natalie. donna mckenna has emailed me. daniel williams-york has emailed me. I have received text messages from mrs. jones on numbers I don’t recognize. when mrs. jones worked for napa I did receive text with napa as the signature. mrs. jones was using this napa phone to invite me to company bbq. mrs. jones did, using this napa phone invite me you to company sales meetings. mrs. jones did; using this napa phone share pictures of her horses.
    I did ask annettekaye to find “her” napa and report these texts as unwanted to her boss. this report did get those texts to stop. mrs. jones has not stopped the last email received was october 2014 the last mail was march 2017 so she has not yet stopped.in april 2011 I began telling her stop, through police I have told her to stop and filing a restarting order I have told her to stop yet mrs. jones continues.
    In april 2011 I began telling mrs. jones to stop and she did not stop till march 2017. so she has not yet stopped.
    I did get the email stopped. I blocked her over and over mrs. jones did fax me at fire/ems in warden, wa. these faxes come from hortense’s school.
    This faxing was increscent. the content was copied from annettekaye’s google plus. the fire chief ask that I get the faxes to stop. I did file a police report in warden, wa. I did speak to bonneville county sheriff about these faxes.
    I did email mrs. taylor superintendent of hortense’s school. with all these outside reports mrs. jones did not stop, and the fire chief block mrs. jones’s numbers. the faxes finely stopped.
    I did receive phone calls from dshs fraud division about annettekaye in june and july 2014. it was later revealed that your number was given to dshs as annettekaye’s number by mrs. jones. it was revealed that the fraud accusations came from az where mrs. jones lived at the time.
    I do not know anything about annettekaye’s income. annettekaye and I have never talked about her income or spending. annettekaye and I have never shared bills. we have never had any accounts together. annettekaye knows nothing about my income or bills. we have spoke of general purchases or needs like I need new tires so I am going to costco or my renters are good renters but we have never sat and spoke of this this that. I have never paid annettekaye’s power bill.
    Other than from mrs. jones; annettekaye did not ever get mail at rd p.5 warden, wa. annettekaye and I have never had any business dealings together. annettekaye and I have never had joint checking, savings, banking or investments together. annettekaye has never worked for or with hayloading. annettekaye did find and print papers for a collection agency to recover the $5000 loan/stolen monies.
    Fred has emailed me fred has threatened me. fred has threatened to place liens on my property.
    My sister called me and let me know I was married to a woman named jacqueline. I have never been married to a jacqueline. my daughter is not 48 and is not related to a jacqueline swayze no jacqueline has ever resided at rd p.5 with me.
    I did ask annettekaye to look this up. annettekaye did find jacqueline and daughter was 48 years old. with knowledge of all the fake identities mrs. jones creates to harass people I am confident that mrs. jones created jacqueline and the daughter.
    After annettekaye put this knowledge in casadyvsjones.com jacqueline was deleted from my life and spokeo. when annettekaye looked jacqueline up she did also fine hayloading that I did not create nor ask anyone else to create. annettekaye has shared with me that sierra morgan is reporting that I owe $124, 000 to debtors.
    Annettekaye did share with me that sierra morgan is mrs. jones’s business manager. annettekaye did share with me that mrs. jones has refused in all 3 sets of interrogatories contact information for sierra morgan. I believe sierra morgan is yet another “”imaginary friend” of mrs. jones. I do not owe any debtor $124, 000 that is unpaid. no part of the $5000 loan has been paid back. this loan was on the dr phil show. so october 2014 fred was aware of the loan. I did mail an invoice about the loan 6/2011 to fred and mrs. jones. this loan was included in the maricopa county civil case az court case #1 filed on 8/9/2013.
    This loan was included in the maricopa county civil case az court case #1 served fred jones 10/28/2013 afs - affidavit of service. so fred is aware of this debt.in both counsels affidavit and fred and mrs. jones’s affidavit dated 4/11/2017 they state that annettekaye and I were in a romantic relationship when this loan was made, this is not true. I did not even know annettekaye when this loan was made.in april 2011 when I went to phoenix, az to meet mrs. jones, annettekaye was supportive of this trip. this trip reaffirm to me that mrs. jones was lying to me about the romantic relationship mrs. jones and I was in.
    I did ask annettekaye to look up fred and mrs. jones’s divorce that mrs. jones told me and olga swayze was filed. annettekaye was not able to find any divorce filings. I did confront mrs. jones with this knowledge.
    I did find out in 2013 about mrs. jones being in prison in 2003.
    Mrs. jones did not share this important information with me.
    If I had known this I would not have been in a romantic relationship with mrs. jones.
    If I had known this I would have never loaned her $5000.
    The knowledge of this prison sentence for forgery and theft would have saved me from a lot of trouble.
    When annettekaye found this information so much of what had went on with mrs. jones finally make sense.
    Mrs. jones states in her affidavit 4/11/2017 that she never “stalked a past romantic interest” in 2009 when mrs jones contacted olga I did feel stalked.
    Since 2009 this stalking been incessant.
    When I received mail in march 2017 from mrs. jones I did not respond to her requests.
    I am just tired of mrs. jones. her behaviors are horrid mean spirited and filed with lies.
    I would describe my feeling toward mrs. jones as hate. contempt. distain. regret.
    I have been very supportive of annettekaye’s attempts to get mrs. jones to stop.
    I did appear by phone on the dr phil show.
    I don’t think another court order will get mrs. jones to stop.
    I don’t believe if annettekaye is successful in this court case mrs. jones will then stop.
    Mrs. jones has violated every thread of relationship that can be violated. trust, hope, a future.
    Mrs. jones has hurt people in my life other than annettekaye to get even with me or to get the last word in.
    Because of mrs. jones my and my daughter’s relationship changed.
    Mrs. jones’s behavior leaves me looking over your shoulder for “”what is next””.
    I am not surprised at the perjury in mrs jones’s affidavit dated 4/11/2017.

I have receive an email 3 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 4 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 9 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 9 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 33 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 35 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 36 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 43 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 47 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 50 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 54 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 58 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 62 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 63 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 66 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 71 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 73 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 78 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 82 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 87 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 93 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 98 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 101 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 112 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 114 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 127 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 155 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 167 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 169 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 183 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 197 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 211 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 225 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 243 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 253 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 279 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 284 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 298 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 307 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 321 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 340 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 354 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 368 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 382 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 396 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 411 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 429 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 439 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 442 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 459 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 460 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 463 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 463 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 467 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 473 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 482 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 492 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 503 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 512 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 514 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 526 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 549 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 551 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 562 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 567 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 582 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 584 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 610 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 647 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 666 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 677 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 692 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 695 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 705 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 715 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 726 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 736 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 746 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 755 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 758 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 768 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 772 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 778 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 779 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 789 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 797 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 799 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 809 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 814 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 829 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 830 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 837 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 848 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 848 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 850 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 858 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 866 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 883 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 893 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 895 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 901 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 905 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 906 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 912 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 918 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 929 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 931 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 940 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 940 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 957 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 961 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 986 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 999 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1012 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1038 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1063 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1070 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1071 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1083 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1087 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1092 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1092 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1102 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1111 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1112 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1121 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1122 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1131 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1131 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1136 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1139 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1144 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1145 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1148 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1149 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1152 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1153 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1156 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1160 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1164 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1169 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1173 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1177 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1178 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1220 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1237 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1255 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1272 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1289 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1305 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1311 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1314 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1319 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1323 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1324 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1328 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1332 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1336 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1341 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1351 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1361 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1365 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1369 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1373 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1378 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1382 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1386 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1390 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1394 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1399 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1403 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1407 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1412 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1612 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1617 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1636 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1644 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1658 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1666 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1680 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    I have receive an email 1694 pages long 5/28 or 29, 2013 from mrs. jones.
    So from 5/28/2013 at 5:50am to 5/29/2013 at 7:23 pm I received 142, 563 pages from mrs. jones.in 37 hours and 33 minutes I received 285.1 reams of paper in email.
    All of these emails were about annettekaye.

I swear or affirm that the above and foregoing is true and correct to the best of my information, knowledge, and belief.

Date_5-30-2017_signature_steven swayze_

ANONYMOUS123456891011 Jan 23, 2018

@annettekaye For the record, annettekaye casady reynolds bedwell wrote this affidavit for johnny ray reynolds because he was too much of a coward to write it himself. it was thrown out of court. he hides behind the skirts of women! he is set up the way he is to the credit of his ex-wife! he would not have what he has today if it wasn't for her.

ANONYMOUS123456891011 Jan 23, 2018

Read her writings as we post them here! We have had wonderful response from others in letting us know how "bizarre" and mental she is! We understand her illnesses and will do our best to understand and be patient with her. She is a bully, a stalker, and far lived from reality. We hope that all will understand this as well.

ANONYMOUS123456891011 Jan 23, 2018

This is lie! No copyright violation of a blog that is FICTION. It is stated fiction and yet Mrs. Bedwell continues in her immature rant! Names have been changed and yet she proposes copyright violation. Personal information has been included even though the blog is claimed to be fiction. One has to feel sorry for such a soul!

annettekaye Jan 24, 2018

@ANONYMOUS123456891011 The copyright violation is you changing the affidavit you are the one violating federal law... no personal information is in the book "the last word" if there is personal information please call bonneville county sheriff and have charges brought... bonneville county pays people to answer your call... I got a copy of the injunction... but anonymous can't file a complaint... the original affidavit is in the bonneville county court house so they can easily prove you are a plagiarist... did you know plagiarism is a violation of all colleges? did you know a violation at a college can hold your degree give you bad references and note the violation on every application you submit in the future... did you know violating copyright is a federal crime... did you know the lawsuit the judge warned you about can be filed in federal court? under the current injunction I am not allowed to talk about alleged wrongdoing on the internet so if you want to know the whole story all the facts call or email me neither of those are restricted...

Harassment Lawsuit Jun 27, 2018

@annettekaye There was no copyright violation as it was told to a mutual friend that you wrote the entire document. Good one! Cheating as usual!

Bullied in Idaho Feb 18, 2018

Please note threats of physical harm and death by annettekaye bedwell along with jake bedwell and johnny ray reynolds as noted below.
    "so I got another email from complaints board... a mentally ill person??? it is time to use that to benefit me... if all the claims out there made by one person were true; I would be committed…. and I would have solved this problem long ago...in a very violent end to all this craziness online... but because I am not mentally ill I have tried to be patient, use the justice system, and now it is time to let the brothers loose... I am at the end of you lying online about me... my brothers offered at the dr phil show airing to solve my problems with you... I told them to have pity because you are so twisted that you don't even realize what you do... you know from the newspaper articles that I host biker rallies... you might not know that my father road as an angel... yes the motorcycle club that makes the news for the redemption of souls or maybe a reckoning with souls... some say once a brother always a brother... your post on complaint board and the lies in your blog created me to do 2 things... I called my brothers... and with tear filled eyes I said"I need some help"and I looked up assessor information for your brothers last name, and your last name, (by the way you still don't own a house or property) the reason to look this up was to find your churches. the judge reminded me that geographical is how you know where to worship. yep I have brothers in the neighborhood... now thru your writing about me I know your husband is home alone during the day (4 school days were approved in the minutes) and graveyard shift, you state that your son is there but my brothers walk silently throughout the community.. some are tattooed, some ride really loud bikes, some are dr. and lawyers, some carry 35 mm and some carry 9mm, some are loud and proud on facebook and wear their patches on their backs (look up what “patches” means). some are more reserved and quietly mix in for the perfect reckoning... I spoke to the president of idaho falls tonight... a very nice man with a very deep voice, he said the idaho falls chapter is 590 of the 500, 000+ across the us. but remember women can't be members so that 590 is probably closer to 1500. I ride with them but am not aloud a patch. but you do drive to and from work, you show your ponies, and my brothers seen and copied the picture of your new suv along with the car you keep in your driveway, and the pickup you farm with, I don't know what geo tags are but it seems your phone adds this to your pictures... (even the pictures of tobias) some of my brothers are computer geeks, and accordingly your po box on your new web sight is different than this geo tag thing when you use your phone...

Now my brothers are in a holding pattern, they have watched you for the last 7 years torment me, lie about me, get on tv and lie, they have watched their lil' sister go to court and beg for the constitutional rights america has given me, they know your name, your church, your work, your family, they have looked through the web sight and the court folders, and they have offered to help, I am giving you one more chance... stop your self from following me, lying about me, speaking of me, telling your sad and twisted stories online and in court papers. one brother (that is a lawyer) read your affidavit... and that alone pissed him off... as you know I am a proud supporter of the militia... even the group that is less than 1/2 a mile from my home... (ask yourself why I moved to redneck north idaho) I have brothers so angry with the court case that the names and address of those involved were written down. I gave my brothers copies of the 93 times formally in writing I have begged you to stop... now it is time for you to show some integrity... you keep saying you moved on but you haven’t but you can fix all of this... stop yourself... you wrote affidavits full of forged documents and lies... straight up lies... fix it... tell your attorney to file an amendment and tell the judge the truth... as you were quoting the bible yesterday I thought of the commandment “thou shall not bear false witness” delete all your bs from complaint board and scam report... stop blogging about me... stop telling people you are talking to my family when you just know that is not true... (not sure who you are talking to but if they are talking to you they are not part of my family) but my brothers are 500, 000+ strong and this mental illness crap... if you believed it you would be scared of me... I mean you posted that I beat my own child and went to jail for it, someone I love, if my mental health is as bad as you say you should be worried... but you are not you just keep picking at me... I know how to drive to idaho falls, and I know what you drive so why poke sticks at the snake... stop it... here is where the holding pattern sits... keep it up and I will make just one more call. one is all it will take as a lil’ sister reaches out for help, your first instinct will be to copy this and post it as a rant... I am telling you to stop yourself... look over your shoulder... is my brother standing there? or is it just crazy annette with mental illness and her new 38 revolver? (my criminal record speaks for itself…. what does yours say about you??? it told my brothers a lot, no one likes a thief or a liar, at one meeting over drinks a brother said it would be a public service if that one stopped stealing from people….) look close because you just never know who wants to buy a pony, or is following your blog... your second instinct will be to call bonneville county sheriff... (or are you worried about gilbert talking to bonneville). because you have a permanent injunction and I have followed every word of it... I do hope you call them; a record of me once again asking you to stop would be great…. but they will call benewah county (but…. am I in wa tonight when I posted this, did I have dinner with my husband or johnny) and they have the 125 exhibits from the restraining order I filled... so they are already aware of you and your lies... they also know I have tried every legal avenue to get you to stop... bonneville county has all the adams and grant county police reports, they have the 350, 000 pages of you pestering me, and since the 125 exhibits were filed I have 3 more months of you just being a freak…. you just can’t control your self “moving on” and you stating “this is my last post about her” so that you and the sheriff are fully informed this is just information about “””my family that does have my back”””…not the family that you made up and chat with about me. you need to stop yourself….. from lying about me….. and you should make amends like god told you too…. you are absolutely right about “””bully syndrome is a chronic disease. this is a disease which is a mental condition created by a broken mind, jealousy, and poor self-esteem. this is a disease where one enjoys the misfortune of others, attempting to create the persona of being better, more accomplished, and well-adjusted in their lives. it is a disease that distorts the truth and makes the bully tell one lie after another for their own benefit. a disease which makes the lies into truths in their own minds. a disease which also keeps the mad-up stories as"real truth"in their sick minds.”””” you have a sick mind….. the dr (that is not a dr) told the judge haha you continue to banter, lie, and defame me…. I have tried all legal avenue’s to get you to stop…. maybe explaining who my family is will get you to think it through…. family is not always biological but family is always loyal and protective. especially when lil' sister is in tears... before you react... do a little research... about who my"army"really is... so sad that on february 14th you are plastering lies on the internet instead of being a loving wife and mother... but you said it best..."this is a disease which is a mental condition created by a broken mind, jealousy, and poor self-esteem."" a disease which also keeps the mad-up stories as "real truth" in their sick minds."yes you spelt made-up wrong."

6d
    Planting, & some Travel, a 12 hour day but dinner with a dream come true. Clouds flying high over the horizon of the basin where a person can see for miles. The only care in the world is if I made him smile, YEP I DID THAT...

May 21, 2018
    Oh I love the internet doing my weekly search it seems there are people talking not about me so I sent an email and asked what's up? I might make more friends out of this mess... mother's day I received a very loving message even tho I am not the mother of his kids. funny how god always works perfectly.
    No comments
    No plus ones
    No shares

May 25 at 4:13pm ·

I have the greatest husband... just sayin... this morning coffee was filled with this and that... then he says "do you want to go to medical lake, harrington, and othello this weekend?" (dad, loren, indy, mom, grama and grampa are buried there) I said "no, i'll just stop in when i'm there" he said "ok as long as you are okay with that" what a great man... he doesn't believe in cemetary visits, but for his wife he will go.

annettekaye7 Jul 13, 2018

(888)

ANONYMOUS123456891011 Jul 24, 2018

13h
    I'm not happy that your sins are on page 1 I am happy that you continue to post on your sins and they pop up before your blogs about me so keep posting just like today I get email from reputation about you posting more so page 1 is what you want congrats your sins are on page 1 and it is you doing it good job your right hard work pays off

Annettekaye bedwell's profile photo
    Not reputation scam report

13h
    Like you asked (3 times) I sent your dr that is not a dr the book you asked me to send 605 pages you have written so far... my publisher checked all the references and they are all right and legal so good to go christine has a copy like you asked. the part where you asked is page 525-573

annettekaye7 Sep 14, 2018

STOP IT

annettekaye7 Sep 14, 2018

you have my email address or at least you did on Tuesday It is the same HOW DARE YOU SAY I KILLED A DOG OR STOLE FROM ANYONE but typical CandaLand that is why Johnny is still answering my calls helping out and being there for me and you are blocked and thrown out like... well you know what I am talking about even your family has thrown out

ANONYMOUS123456891011 Dec 13, 2018

@annettekaye7 We have the police report of the dog being killed. For #AnnetteKaye Bedwell, being a breeder of dogs, we find this repulsive and she should be jailed for it. We have the reports and statements of #AnnetteKaye Bedwell stealing the life savings of an elderly man that she was supposedly was caring for.

Call the Waaaambulance! Sep 22, 2018

Original Poster, you need therapy. STAT.

annettekaye7 Sep 22, 2018

@Call the Waaaambulance! The person creating this post is CandaLee Parker she has several names on this site Harassment Lawsuit, CandaLee Parker, ANONYMOUS1234567891011, CL Parker, Bullied in Idaho, Bullied in Queens Creek, but she is CandaLee Parker of Ammon, ID. Thank You for your little note and for reading her 100's of posts about me.

Harassment Lawsuit Sep 23, 2018

@Call the Waaaambulance! Thank you, @calltheWaaambulance! I appreciate your comment! The originator of our stalking, our harassment, and the win of our lawsuit against her is @annettekaye7. She has created several sites against us and as usual, her informative information below is a violation against the permanent injunction against her. She is rather amusing and your might ask her about her mental illnesses and her treatments. She does admit to being in therapy! Bullied in Idaho, Bullied in Queens Creek are her sites; she does forget the damage she has done. Very convenient for her! Have a wonderful day!

Harassment Lawsuit Sep 23, 2018

@annettekaye7 PDF created 09/23/2018

annettekaye7 Sep 24, 2018

@Harassment Lawsuit canda YOU KNOW YOU ARE LYING bullied in Idaho and Bullied in Queens Creek are you along with the others and @call the waaaambulance I have one name ANNETTEKAYE and you can email me direct to see 350, 000 against CandaLee I have nothing to hide so I just use my name

ANONYMOUS123456891011 Sep 25, 2018

@annettekaye7 @Call the Waaaambulance! Please email ANNETTEKAYE KRUSE HERREID CASADY REYNOLDS BEDWELL and ask her to see the 350, 000 pages she has against me. The court asked her to provide and she could not. The number goes up of how many pages she has with every post she writes. We understand her plight and her reality. This is nothing new to us. Wishing her and you a wonderful day! The Autumn color are gorgeous!

ANONYMOUS123456891011 Sep 25, 2018

@annettekaye7 PDF Created 09/25/2018

annettekaye7 Oct 12, 2018

@ANONYMOUS123456891011 the court your therapist and You CANDA were provided all the pages SO YOU KNOW YOU ARE LYING

ANONYMOUS123456891011 Oct 23, 2018

@annettekaye7 We do not have 350, 000 of evidence that YOU say that you have collected and that I have written. Please provide those for our court action. I am sorry that you cannot tell the truth. Have a wonderful day!

ANONYMOUS123456891011 Jan 31, 2019

@annettekaye7 And for the record, I did not divorce to not pay my bills. I have taken care of my husband on my income for more than 3 years. In my own home, paying my own bills, two employments, not living off of the government and hiding behind the government like you do. All you can do is tattle, gossip, spread lies, and do what you do best, harass! I needed to bankrupt our medical bills to care for my husband properly. Something you cannot do because you are busy claiming love and devotion for Johnny Ray Reynolds, who refuses to care for you, and divorced and living in sin (because you are a good Christian) with your ex-husband who you had to divorce because you owe a TON of monies in judgments; almost more than I owe! Isn't that ironic! Grow up and get a life! At least, I don't care what you write anymore and have no problem with the public seeing it!

ANONYMOUS123456891011 Mar 11, 2019

Another mature post by #AnnetteKaye Bedwell ...

Good Morning STALKER... When I seen this pic I thought of you... I chatted with Padi this week. What a neat lady.. I just love her. Johnny and I made some plans. Jake really likes Johnny and they work on projects together. I need to give Karl a call been a couple weeks since we chatted. The time difference makes it hard sometimes. But I'll text him a hello!!! I had a celebration with my kids this week... I love our time helping grand babies learn and love... We have lots of snow and it is a beautiful time of year. GLAD YOU SEARCHED FOR ME... Copy and paste... My great life IRRITATES you so much and that makes my life even better...

Seriously, she thinks I care! Aren't the comments comical .. It makes court cases really easy to win (especially when you include persons names unique to me) and another judgment is in order! Poor woman! Do I really care about her life? NOT! We know that she sneaks, she calls and hangs up, she uses fake numbers, she uses our personal information to try to gather information she can share, she takes pictures to spread around to her "misery loves company" and her "army" because she cannot fight fair on her own. She can't stay married and she can't live on her own. She cannot maintain a home. She cannot maintain a vehicle. She hasn't paid a dollar on the judgment that is owed to our attorney and the court. She told the court that she cannot maintain a real job, she hides her monies from the government. She receives disability payments for mental illness. She claims to be a Christian but look at those comments! She brags to be friends with a woman abuser, a child abuser, a pedophile, a thief, and she kills dogs! The Sheriff's office knows who she is and the police reports were interesting! Who wants to be around or claim to know her! The important people know who she really is including those who live around her. We have beautiful sunshine and the snow is almost melted. The fields will be ready to till and the babies will be born. Yes, like we are really attracted to her life!! She is so funny, isn't she?!

ANONYMOUS123456891011 Apr 02, 2019

04/02/2019
    “STALKER: you act horribly... Your life is so sad... You will say anything to hurt people... You will do anything to others so you get ahead or feel superior... It doesn't matter that you try to destroy me.. I have a good life, good friends, great family, and your attempts to be in the middle of that have made no difference in my life. Johnny and I are still very close, I'm not in jail... You have failed in your attempts (30 of them) to have me arrested, BECAUSE... Living my life is not illegal...Immoral... Or even impacted by your hate for me... But your behavior hurts everyone around you and it is evident because of the relationship you have with your kids, family, bosses...and law enforcement... But you created it so I can't have pity for you because you did it..You did it yesterday and you will do it today...It is sad but you own it.. It is yours and yours alone... So as you Copy and Paste this post... Realize it is your behavior, your twisted mind, that makes you believe it is ok to violate people.. IT IS NOT OK... It is Satan's hold on your mind that makes you believe that lying about me is ok.. Remember "Not Bear False Witness" Such an easy rule put in place to guard a life from Satan... See you tomorrow because you can not have self control and leave me alone.”

Thank you, #AnnetteKaye Bedwell, for your informative post. I am grateful that you have a good life, good friends, and a great family. This is important. You berate me and say that I do not; you couldn’t be farther from the truth. My children call or text every day (just received a beautiful text from Florida). I take in supper to my parents weekly and I speak to them daily. My husband loves me, supports me in our goals, defends me, and appreciates my care and concern. I did not divorce him because my love for him is much more than the debt of medical bills. I am grateful that Johnny and you have a close relationship. I am sure that you need each other. He will never admit he lied to me and that is okay. I know that he will be accepted into Heaven just as you will be despite all of the mistakes that you both have made because that is that Atonement is about. My behavior is positive. If it had not been, I would not have succeeded in college, both my employments, and friends who love and support me. If this is what you mean by me getting “ahead and feeling superior”, I do feel successful in all that I have accomplished and all that I am working on. I get up early every morning, I feed our animals, I made sure our home is clean, I am at work on time, I never miss work, I earn an honest wage and do not depend on government benefits, I pay my taxes, I do my school work, I go home, I feed our animals, I make my husband supper, and make sure the laundry and the home is clean. Isn’t it our goal in life to become better and not regress? If you had access to my FB, you would see this. I have created a beautiful life with a major blessing happening even today.

The issue with you is that you cannot handle the truth that we have moved past you, we do not hate you, we pray for you every day, and we wish you happiness and success. I have not violated you; I have not written mean and hateful posts as you have. I have not tried to have you jailed (30 times). We have reported your negative and malicious behavior to law enforcement when YOU VIOLATED our boundaries. You were found guilty in a court of law and you owe the court thousands of dollars. The truth was heard in the court of law and the judge ruled on it. You have lied and exaggerated about me for years and you feel that this is okay. If I defend myself, you state that I am lying. You cannot have it both ways. If you want to continue in this behavior, expect me to defend myself. If you do not wish to abide by the court order and remove the defaming information that you ORIGINATED, then expect me to defend myself and my family. I do not have a twisted mind, I do not violate your boundaries, I do not send people to hurt or kill you or your family, and I am not a servant of Satan. You have started this disagreement from day one; be brave enough to take accountability and move on. YOU OWN ME makes you feel in CONTROL. We know better. YOU OWN ME makes you sound mental and cowardly. I am sure your readers are a bit tired of your tirades! You cannot make amends with me or even become affable because what you have sowed is causing such chaos with certain people that you cannot go back and tell them that you did not tell the truth. This would make you weak and not the “star of the party”, the center of making them feel better in their misery. Maybe trying to cultivate respect instead of degrading me would make you a happier person and you could write wonderful blessings instead of your unraveling.

Have an amazing day! The rain has come in and is mixed with a bit of snow. Winter would like to stay a bit longer. Our new chicks will be rehomed to the beautiful coop that my phenomenal husband has built and painted. A company is coming by to continue work on our back deck and we are hoping it will be completed by the time my birthday rolls around as we are having a huge backyard party with family and friends that you state that I do not have. I have to close now because I am headed to a class. Did you get the good news? Wonderful changes for next year! I forgot to write that I exercise every day THANKS TO YOU. After all, you publicly posted how FAT I WAS. Thank you for giving me the incentive to make myself like phenomenal, gorgeous, and fit! I could not have done this without you!!!

ANONYMOUS123456891011 Apr 10, 2019

**** #AnnetteKaye Bedwell
    04/10/2019
    Well good morning!! Always commentary!!! Poor poor little STALKER!!! I control... Yep I own you... Here you are lurking around... Looking, waiting, telling the world you are a victim... Copy and paste!!! Poor poor victim... I OWN YOU... You should move on with something positive in your life... But you can't, you just have to be nasty... Threats, lies, you say horrible things, and every time I just know...I OWN YOU!!! You do realize when you post you are keeping YOUR PAST ON PAGE ONE IN A GOOGLE SEARCH!!! I love that, I do no posting and your still on page one... You are doing it!!! Thank You... See you tomorrow

#AnnetteKaye Bedwell! Thank you for the wonderful compliments. I know you as well and keep on keeping on being “perfect”. I love that I am on Page 1 of the Google Search! You are on Page 1 of the Google Search as well! COURT CASE, PERMANENT INJUNCTION, JUDGEMENT. So persons who read can see what you write and understand how you are and how you act! It is described in your writing. I had a wonderful message from someone in your town. A little bit of fakeness going on, but that is to be expected! Thank you for OWNING ME today! I made you write again!! Have an amazing day! We are! Did you get more snow? We did! OWN ME tomorrow, too!

ANONYMOUS123456891011 Apr 25, 2019

#AnnetteKaye Bedwell
    04/25/2019

AOL messages... When evidence is asked for in a court case... And it is not turned over... And the signature attests to all answers are truthful... Yet it's not true... THAT IS PERJURY TO THE COURT... Well no one is surprised for years now I've been dealing with a pathological liar. The really sad part is the liar doesn't feel anything because of being a NARCISSIST... With all the writing she does she shows the world just how intent her need to be crazed with stomping her feet "I'm right" acting like a two year old that wants a cookie. The abuse she inflicts on people hurts them. And her relationships show that her needs and abuse of people, are very real. I'm not her only target, I feel terrible for her kids. They too read all of her crazy writing. But they know her. "AOL messages" more court perjury. I'm having a great day adding that to the list. She is right when she says WE ARE GOING BACK TO COURT... Federal is the jurisdiction this time and the "BREAKING: Nigerian Brothers Speak Out – File Federal Defamation Suit Against Smollett Legal Team" case is exactly what needs copied. AOL messages brings in ALL THE PAST EVIDENCE. It's a good day!!! Abusing people is bad.. Fighting back, taking a stand.. Is good!!!

#AnnetteKaye Bedwell; strange post and not accurate! This is your usual exaggeration! The plea for sympathy is classic and your pathology shows through. The AOL messages were sent to Julie and Abby years ago. I keep them because soon they will be public and you will know exactly what you were thought of at the time but we already know! It is no surprise that for years I have been dealing with a pathological liar and she continues even today. Actually I am not crazed; I am becoming informed as to your well-being and fragile, sick mind. We feel sorry for you (maybe obtaining gainful employment would be of assistance. Abuse from you is real and you know the damage that you did because you lost in a court of law and have to pay damages to the court in our behalf. To date, not one dollar has been paid to the court or to our attorney. You hide your monies from the government because you do not maintain a bank account, a credit score, or all of the other wonderful privileges that AMERICANS do to provide and to live a honest living (you wrote this to our attorney and into court record). Actually, you are not very smart for being a “pre-law” student as you have written you are on many occasions (but you are so truthful). A contempt action is filed in the county of the civil suit that has been violated. No need for federal court. AOL messages will be included as contract information, your information, and his lies will be exposed. Are you worried about what he really wrote about you? I would be! I have taken a stand and you do not like that your “peeps” are getting both sides of the story. Bullying is now a crime and you continue. Just like you bullied an elderly man and stole his life savings! Just like you bullied my husband making fun of his chronic illness, just like you bullied my son and claimed that he committed suicide when he did not, just like you bullied me when you FAKED YOUR OWN SUICIDE (of course, you NEVER LIE), and the list goes on and on! You claim to be sinless but your writing says otherwise. I abuse no one and if you wanted to find it, you would come to me in person as well as my family instead of writing your SICK stories. Perhaps I will post your physical and death threats against me for your “peeps” and see what the real personality is behind your sinless, perfect self! AND thank you for sending my personal information to another individual. This is a contempt action and they are adding up quick! Thank you for being you! Looking forward to our weekend!

Copied and printed for court record, 04/25/2019

ANONYMOUS123456891011 May 08, 2019

#annettekaye bedwell makes fun that I have no friends; true be told, I have wonderful friends! Enjoy reality!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices