Ana VisageScam and cheating!

She charges money to educate students but never provide them instructor, also today register tomorrow serve customer. Never ever no experience... Most employee her students and she introduce them them as a professional, (charges regular price she should tell customer upfront they are student) she steals her workers and students tips...

She has one kind body cream she uses that for every part of your body, she puts them just different small bottles... She cheats everyone who enters her spa...

More Ana Visage Complaints & Reviews

Sheron Nov 27, 2008

the complaint on Ana Visage is done by a disgruntle past team member and is not a legitimate complain please remove.

Sheron Nov 27, 2008

When considering any type of instructional course you should realize success depends not only on the merits of the course of instruction, the student’s aptitude and diligence.
    I attend a school in Virginia, Ana Visage Institutes in Great Falls, the best choice I ever made. I know there are schools that don’t provide the right training nor allow you to work on clients. But at Ana Visage we had a lot of structure, I was able to work on clients and even get evaluated by them afterwards. I know that with the experience that I received from that school I will be able to work anywhere, especially Ms. Nahid has a lot of connections in spa and salon industry and job place the students before they graduate, or hire them till she finds them a good match. She is very flexible in every possible way to accommodate the student’s schedule. I am a mother and work; convenience of her flexibility was the key and helps me to get all the hours and credits. It could be complicated to choose the right school and to make the right choice, but if you want to join a great school go to Ana Visage Institutes you will love it with the new technology, machines, products, seminars and Doctor Guest speakers.

Sheron Nov 27, 2008

I recently received a massage at this spa and was so impressed I inquired about the school. I was excited to find out about the new massage therapy program, the best rate in the area with financial aid and the leading techniques and materials including a massage table. What I really liked was they try to keep the class sizes small so I will be getting all the attention I need. I can't wait to sign up.

• To
    Torqued_inva Nov 18, 2009

Sheron sounds like the owner! The complaintent could be anybody (is probably a compilation of all her students, or suckers) that has attented her school. It's a scam! They charge $8500 for the Basic class and then another $8500 for the Master class. There are at any one time no more than 2 'certified' instructors to service between 18 - 40 students. BTW, the classroom only seats 9 students, providing they are the size of gerbils. AND FOR GOD'S (ALLAH'S) SAKE, DON'T PISS HER OFF OR GET ON HER BAD SIDE!!! She will have a vendetta against you (and anyone around you) for the entire time in hell you are there! Her students even refer to her as the [censor]atollah and her little Nazi sidekick (whose name starts with an f).

The school was also mentioned in the comments of a Washington Post article about the funding of Iranian extremists via mosques.

Here's a link to other students experiences: http://www.vastrank.com/US/VA/GreatFalls/AnaVisageAcademy/

BTW, you can probably assume that the reviewers Sheron & Shaun (interesting that Sheron has hit both of these sites) is the owner and her mini-me respectively.

• On
    onr May 26, 2013

Nahid G. is a LYING, CHEATING, SCAMMING SHERON/SHAUN SKANK.

All the complaints are LEGIT, and she is lying saying it's "disgruntled work-
    er" so that people would dismiss the TRUTH & get suckered into her world
    Her world: MANIPULATING, LYING, CHEATING, SCAMMING you DON'T
    want to get into it. Trust me. Check out yelp.com for reviews on Ana Visage
    and one review of the school. A. V .A. = #1 SCAM SCHOOL OF ALL TIME!

Marija Sisas Jul 08, 2016

Nahid is the devil. Her school is awful. Miss Amy can do much better that that. Her and my other classmates are the reason why i made it through. This was back in 2007/08 and I'm still scarred from attending that horrible school. I am now starting my Master Esthetician course, and I wouldn't even think once about going back there. I would never recommend to anyone to go to this school. My name is Marija Sisas, [protected] direct.
    Thank you, and all the best.