American Value Showcaserecieved bears that i didn't order and now I can't get a hold of anyone to send back and to recieve the state bears I didn't get.

S

I ordered the State Quarter Bears that came every time the new quarters were released. I didn't recv. 3 state bears and started calling to find out why since they had my credit card and they were automatically charged. I also started recieving other bears that i asked not to send or charge to my card. I have called several times and left messages and no one has called me back. Now the phone number no longer works. This is terrible and such a scam to be respresenting the sales of our American coins. Can someone please help??
Sincerely,
Celeste Schall

• Ro
    Robert Horne Nov 20, 2010

my name is Robert Horne I also have tried to call several times with no success. I have not received all of the 14 inch coin bears that were promised to start with. I also paid for the last six bears just to complete the set and have not seen any of those yet but they will make it good when i talk to someone or they will talk to a lawyer next. please if you are planning on buying this collection dont buy from this company!!!

• El
    Elsie Proctor Aug 13, 2010

My name is Elsie Proctor.
    I have tried to call several time to change my payment arrangements. No one has called me back on this issue. I have also put in change of payments arrangements on the web site to where it says to contact information. This is issue of buying last set of last years us state coin bear collection.
    I can be contact at [protected] or by E-mail [email protected]